You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2021-02-15] Bayern Munich vs Arminia Bielefeld

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:30 pm

Bayern Munich will win
100%
It will end in a draw
No votes
DSC Arminia Bielefeld will win
No votes

Total votes : 1

Re: [2021-02-15] Bayern Munich vs Arminia Bielefeld

Postby Achilles » Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:12 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:It's not like Bayern didn't play 4 matches in the last 10 days while traveling almost 10 000 km's during the same period.

Arminia without a single match for the last 15 days while their game last week was postponed. 8 injured players, playing against the hottest team in Germany in a couple of days and the important game against Lazio in the Champions League just a week after today, so I'm one of the few who don't see the huge drama after a great entertaining game which we even didn't lose after all. :roll:

The usual suspect by just shouting nonsense makes it look that they are a group of people believing the same
Mia san mia
Achilles
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:15 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:Image

:coffee:
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Fénix » Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:20 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:It's not like Bayern didn't play 4 matches in the last 10 days while traveling almost 10 000 km's during the same period.

Arminia without a single match for the last 15 days while their game last week was postponed. 8 injured players, playing against the hottest team in Germany in a couple of days and the important game against Lazio in the Champions League just a week after today, so I'm one of the few who don't see the huge drama after a great entertaining game which we even didn't lose after all. :roll:

Good that you also pointed out how many games played and km's traveled our opponents in comparison to us. :)

These are facts.

We have Lazio to deal with and excellent Eintracht who are chasing their CL spot, their 3rd luck after they failed with Kovač and Hütter two times in row.
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby #12 » Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:47 pm

Achilles wrote:

The usual suspect by just shouting nonsense makes it look that they are a group of people believing the same
It’s NOT nonsense, it’s just exactly that anticipation... As if we would win at Frankfurt...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby robinmk4l » Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:13 am

#12 wrote:
Achilles wrote:

It’s NOT nonsense, it’s just exactly that anticipation... As if we would win at Frankfurt...

U know, for someone who's trying to be Mr. Intelligent facts and logics u are quite the emotional guy haha. Don't u ever get tired of yourself?
robinmk4l
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby YlonenXabi » Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:30 am

Achilles wrote:Someone mute this guy for a month.

=D>

See, we've just won the SEXTUPLE and instead of hiding in a cave he comes here spreading nonsense as usual :lol:
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby sherpthederp » Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:50 am

Anybody else just enjoy watching an exciting match? Yes Süle and Sarr were terrible, but it’s was also a 3-3 in heavy snow with 2 dramatic comebacks and some lovely goals. We dropped points in a week where everyone else did too, nothing to worry about.
sherpthederp
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:08 am

I wasn't sure what to make of the game yesterday but overall I'm not too bothered, to be honest.

Our reaction was fantastic. This game would have been fair had it been a Bayern win, a Bielefeld win, or a draw. We were certainly a bit lucky but it is great to see this team fight back just like they did vs Mainz. Yes, these are teams we should never have struggled against anyway, but it used to be that we can never turn a game around, especially one where we're 2 down at HT.

The goals were mostly our fault. Sarr was horrible and Sule not much better. Thankfully we usually play other players there, so again, not too bothered.

A bad result, but I'm happy with the second half which we won 3-1. I can forgive this one.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MUTU » Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:50 am

And the snow. We won 3-1 in the half without snow.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby #12 » Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:13 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:
Achilles wrote:Someone mute this guy for a month.

=D>

See, we've just won the SEXTUPLE and instead of hiding in a cave he comes here spreading nonsense as usual :lol:
You weren’t hiding for all your nonsense neither...
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

[2021-02-15] Bayern Munich vs Arminia Bielefeld

Postby #12 » Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:15 pm

sherpthederp wrote:Anybody else just enjoy watching an exciting match? Yes Süle and Sarr were terrible, but it’s was also a 3-3 in heavy snow with 2 dramatic comebacks and some lovely goals. We dropped points in a week where everyone else did too, nothing to worry about.
2 "dramatic" comebacks? Everything about that phrase is wrong
It was one, the only drama was being behind in the first place, and a comeback against Bielefeld is just always wrong...
Also, Leipzig won...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Fénix » Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:26 pm

MUTU wrote:

And the snow. We won 3-1 in the half without snow.

And Javier Tebas used the opportunity exactly last night to slap Real Madrid and La Liga clubs with the match Bayern - Arminia, showing as an example that football can be actually played while snowing. :)
Crybabies such as R. Madrid that were the loudest to insist on postponing one match in January due to snow, pitch conditions, etc. 8)

Spoiler: show
All of them except some players born in the end of the 90's recall matched played in snow, poor pitch conditions after it was cleaned, etc. Nobody complained back 15-20-25 years ago. It was a common thing, higher force.

El Bayern juega en nieve y Tebas manda un mensaje ¿al Madrid? [source]

Can't see tweet? Click here!

Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Feb 16, 2021 10:35 pm

U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Previous

Return to Bundesliga