You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2021-12-11] Bayern Munich vs 1. FSV Mainz 05

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Dec 11, 2021 3:30 pm

Bayern Munich will win
100%
It will end in a draw
No votes
1. FSV Mainz 05 will win
No votes

Total votes : 3

Re: [2021-12-11] Bayern Munich vs 1. FSV Mainz 05

Postby MihailT » Sat Dec 11, 2021 12:23 pm

#12 wrote:
zozon wrote:
Lukas wrote:Who knows when our next random shit game will be. Could he this, could be Stuttgart, could be wolfsburg could be Gladbach again.

Basically you have described EVERY football team in the world.

Good job.
No, EVERY team in the world does not go from scoring 4 on average to conceding 5 and scoring none in ONE GAME!

I'm going to go a bit out of line here, but I must state that you, sir, are an idiot.

I was wondering why the forum had become more enjoyable recently and now it hits me - you were silent like a partisan in an interogation after all your doomsday scenarios around the Dortmund and final CL games were utterly annihilated by the real-world results. Lest everyone forgets - we were not only going to get hammered by Dortmund; according to our great mastermind of the game #12, it was also realistically possible in his brain that we lose to Dynamo and then lose to Barcelona and finish second in the group.

Yet, here we are again with your bitching, moaning, and claiming how Bayern are a special breed of losers and degenerates and no other club has experienced such a humiliation in their history.

For the sake of the argument - I'd like you to get us the stats of the 2010/2011 Real Madrid team, which looked very impressive in their first games of the season, only to be devastated 5:0 by Guardiola's Barcelona. I'd like you to get us the stats of the Liverpool team, which was beaten 5:0 by Aston Villa. I'd like you to get us the stats of the same Liverpool team, which lost 7:2 to Aston Villa again a few months later. Etc, etc, etc.

Claiming that no other club in the world has lost, does lose or will lose 5:0 a single game, is the peak of your idiocy. It's good that Bayern has one or two shit games a season, so they can sustain all your retarded bullshit throughout the entire year. It's also great that you are a Bayern "fan" in particular - you see, if you were a supporter of AC Milan, Arsenal, Barcelona, Manchester United, or any other of the tens of thousands of football clubs in this world that do not have the fortune to be Bayern Munich, I'm certain you would have jumped off a bridge, overdosed on pills, or slit your wrists a long time ago.

Have fun with the rest of your miserable life ahead, sir.
MihailT
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby Ottomeister87 » Sat Dec 11, 2021 12:49 pm

Snap.. He didnt :lol:

Anway, there can be no excuses today. 3 points is a must after last weeks BVB win or else it was for jack shit again. And Mainz is a tricky one with Svensson at the helm. I hope that atleast our Bochum friends fuck up BVB real good.
Ottomeister87
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Sat Dec 11, 2021 1:16 pm

MUTU wrote:I know of a club that averaged 2.5 goals scored per game in 13 matches, then conceded 8 in the 14th match.
Yeah they didn’t play farmers though…
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Sat Dec 11, 2021 1:29 pm

MihailT wrote:
#12 wrote:
zozon wrote:[quote="Lukas"]Who knows when our next random shit game will be. Could he this, could be Stuttgart, could be wolfsburg could be Gladbach again.

Basically you have described EVERY football team in the world.

Good job.
No, EVERY team in the world does not go from scoring 4 on average to conceding 5 and scoring none in ONE GAME!

I'm going to go a bit out of line here, but I must state that you, sir, are an idiot.

I was wondering why the forum had become more enjoyable recently and now it hits me - you were silent like a partisan in an interogation after all your doomsday scenarios around the Dortmund and final CL games were utterly annihilated by the real-world results. Lest everyone forgets - we were not only going to get hammered by Dortmund; according to our great mastermind of the game #12, it was also realistically possible in his brain that we lose to Dynamo and then lose to Barcelona and finish second in the group.

Yet, here we are again with your bitching, moaning, and claiming how Bayern are a special breed of losers and degenerates and no other club has experienced such a humiliation in their history.

For the sake of the argument - I'd like you to get us the stats of the 2010/2011 Real Madrid team, which looked very impressive in their first games of the season, only to be devastated 5:0 by Guardiola's Barcelona. I'd like you to get us the stats of the Liverpool team, which was beaten 5:0 by Aston Villa. I'd like you to get us the stats of the same Liverpool team, which lost 7:2 to Aston Villa again a few months later. Etc, etc, etc.

Claiming that no other club in the world has lost, does lose or will lose 5:0 a single game, is the peak of your idiocy. It's good that Bayern has one or two shit games a season, so they can sustain all your retarded bullshit throughout the entire year. It's also great that you are a Bayern "fan" in particular - you see, if you were a supporter of AC Milan, Arsenal, Barcelona, Manchester United, or any other of the tens of thousands of football clubs in this world that do not have the fortune to be Bayern Munich, I'm certain you would have jumped off a bridge, overdosed on pills, or slit your wrists a long time ago.

Have fun with the rest of your miserable life ahead, sir.[/quote]Nah, I‘m just not as degenerated as you to feel the need to even make stuff up just to have a thin argument…
1.) I was playing Halo Infinite… Took some of my time, will continue to do so… You must be familiar with other things as well seeing as you apparently missed how I already acknowledged the Dortmund game as a great performance and turnaround and how I also stated that I thought we’d win against Barcelona… Maybe you’re just too dumb to read though, could be…
2.) We weren‘t good at Kiev but yeah, I‘d like you to find proof for me saying we would lose both these games… Any other problems with the wiring in your synapses?
3.) I also never claimed the shit you write… We‘re not losers… We‘re underachievers… Always have been…
4.) Aston Villa is 5 times the team Gladbach are… And yet it was still an unprecedented humiliation for Liverpool that dozens of users here made fun of… For a long time… Guess why?
5.) You have to go back 10 years to find an example and then you still have to use one of the best teams in the history of this sport… Tell me, how does 2021 Gladbach fare against 2011 Barca? Are they even playing the same game?
6.) You‘re completely missing the point and yet I am the idiot… I was merely backing Lucas that we do have completely random utter shit games and that they happen too often…
7.) Funny, how you‘re so sure about remote diagnoses, yet possess the audacity to criticize me for being wrong about a game we won with a huge heap of luck (deservedly)…
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Sat Dec 11, 2021 2:45 pm

Official Starting XI:

Subs: Ulreich, Richards, Süle, Gnabry, Cuisance, Sarr, Roca, Nianzou, Tillman
MUTU
Site Admin & Euro 2016, 2017/18, World Cup 2018 and Euro 2020 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & Euro 2016, 2017/18, World Cup 2018 and Euro 2020 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MUTU » Sat Dec 11, 2021 2:47 pm

#12, can you name one team in football history that did not suffer a single embarrassing result?
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Sat Dec 11, 2021 3:13 pm

MUTU wrote:#12, can you name one team in football history that did not suffer a single embarrassing result?
There’s still a difference between being embarrassed and ridiculed…
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Sat Dec 11, 2021 3:15 pm

#12 wrote:
MUTU wrote:#12, can you name one team in football history that did not suffer a single embarrassing result?

Can you name one? I mean if we're the only ones who do, you should have hundreds of examples from every season in football history.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Sat Dec 11, 2021 3:18 pm

MUTU wrote:
#12 wrote:

Can you name one? I mean if we're the only ones who do, you should have hundreds of examples from every season in football history.
Again, it happens… That‘s not the point… And it was even more not the point of the first comment I made… The point is, it happens too often in matches that are too important…
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Sat Dec 11, 2021 3:20 pm

So, about that name and year...?

Weird you should struggle so much with this question.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Sat Dec 11, 2021 3:22 pm

MUTU wrote:So, about that name and year...?
Can you read? What does "it happens" mean in Maltese?

Think you "won" the argument cause you made it about something else? Go ahead, get a cookie!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Sat Dec 11, 2021 3:24 pm

Still waiting...
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Sat Dec 11, 2021 3:27 pm

MUTU wrote:Still waiting...
On a related subject, can you tell us about all the partners your wife had before marrying you? I mean it’s on topic and in line with the discussion right, cause we‘re talking about stuff (losing) I assume you don’t like…
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Sat Dec 11, 2021 3:28 pm

#12 wrote:
MUTU wrote:Still waiting...
On a related subject, can you tell us about all the partners your wife had before marrying you? I mean it’s on topic and in line with the discussion right, cause we‘re talking about stuff (losing) I assume you don’t like…

The point is if others are also not having perfect seasons, then it stands to reason that your expectations are too high. Every ranking system out there ranks us as the best club in the world right now. We've won 8 trophies since the start of 2020, and yet you still are not satisfied. You're still whining. Even when we win matches.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Dec 11, 2021 3:28 pm

Watch out for their #29
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga