You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2019-03-17] Bayern Munich vs 1. FSV Mainz 05

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.
 

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:00 pm

Bayern Munich will win
3
60%
It will end in a draw
1
20%
1. FSV Mainz 05 will win
1
20%
 
Total votes : 5

Re: [2019-03-17] Bayern Munich vs 1. FSV Mainz 05

Postby Dumbledore7 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:29 pm

Dumbledore7 wrote:DAVIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS

Hmm. Doesn't ring quite well, I'll try with Alphonso next time.
Kovac OUT!!!
User avatar
Dumbledore7
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 4740
Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:02 pm
Location: London
National Flag:
Indonesia
Has thanked: 3401 times
Been thanked: 2837 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Re: [2019-03-17] Bayern Munich vs 1. FSV Mainz 05

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:31 pm

James with a standing ovation...
But he did not really showed any emotions
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 37624
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 27194 times
Been thanked: 5538 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2019-03-17] Bayern Munich vs 1. FSV Mainz 05

Postby zozon » Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:32 pm

F*ck me, I actually fist pumped the air when Davies scored. That hasnt happened since Coman scored that goal vs Juve.
pyrasur wrote:
It's shaped like a sword. Because that's how formations work. We will only be beaten if Atletico form a rock. We will beat them if they form paper tho.
User avatar
zozon
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1428
Joined: Wed May 08, 2013 10:04 am
Has thanked: 182 times
Been thanked: 705 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2019-03-17] Bayern Munich vs 1. FSV Mainz 05

Postby Lukas » Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:33 pm

Empty seats everywhere at 6-0 up with 20 minutes to go :oops:

My colleagues told me that the Brit commentators were on about a "fire drill" then other night and it's happening again.
User avatar
Lukas
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2686
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:34 am
Has thanked: 258 times
Been thanked: 981 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2019-03-17] Bayern Munich vs 1. FSV Mainz 05

Postby bastos80 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:35 pm

ramsej84 wrote:James with a standing ovation...
But he did not really showed any emotions



get lost
User avatar
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 7494
Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 7:38 am
Location: Germany
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 560 times
Been thanked: 2813 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2019-03-17] Bayern Munich vs 1. FSV Mainz 05

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:36 pm

bastos80 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:James with a standing ovation...
But he did not really showed any emotions



get lost
On which channel are you watching ?
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 37624
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 27194 times
Been thanked: 5538 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2019-03-17] Bayern Munich vs 1. FSV Mainz 05

Postby tuscanybayern » Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:36 pm

Great ball by davies, wasted by Lewandowski (he was not offside actually)
tuscanybayern
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 338
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:00 pm
Has thanked: 81 times
Been thanked: 140 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2019-03-17] Bayern Munich vs 1. FSV Mainz 05

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:36 pm

bartsch wrote:I'm glad to see Davies finally get in the game. I'm at work now, so would anyone watching the game mind mentioning how my fellow Canadian fares? Want something to be happy about after that sad-sack game on Wednesday.
Moved to RW...
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 37624
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 27194 times
Been thanked: 5538 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2019-03-17] Bayern Munich vs 1. FSV Mainz 05

Postby Lukas » Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:37 pm

I tell you what. If you don't care about domestic competitions just remember this. All non-Bayern fans in Germany were laughing at us the other night but think how pathetic our domination makes them look. And laugh.
User avatar
Lukas
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2686
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:34 am
Has thanked: 258 times
Been thanked: 981 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2019-03-17] Bayern Munich vs 1. FSV Mainz 05

Postby MUTU » Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:52 pm

Dumbledore7 wrote:
Dumbledore7 wrote:DAVIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS

Hmm. Doesn't ring quite well, I'll try with Alphonso next time.

It's PHONZYYYYYYYYYYYY 8)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 39914
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 7214 times
Been thanked: 10900 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: [2019-03-17] Bayern Munich vs 1. FSV Mainz 05

Postby MUTU » Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:55 pm

Lukas wrote:I tell you what. If you don't care about domestic competitions just remember this. All non-Bayern fans in Germany were laughing at us the other night but think how pathetic our domination makes them look. And laugh.

At the same time it makes the Bundesliga look so weak to non-Bundesliga fans. A home loss against Liverpool (and elimination from the CL) sandwiched between two 6-0 domestic wins.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 39914
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 7214 times
Been thanked: 10900 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: [2019-03-17] Bayern Munich vs 1. FSV Mainz 05

Postby envagyokazapad » Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:57 pm

I have mixed feelings watching these games. On one hand it's quite entertaining, on the other it's quite worrying that there is such a gap between Europe and Buli.

I made the mistake of having high hopes for the Liverpool game, but I know better now these games mean nothing.

Happy to see Davies, sad not to see Renato.
envagyokazapad
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1160
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:45 am
Has thanked: 62 times
Been thanked: 439 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2019-03-17] Bayern Munich vs 1. FSV Mainz 05

Postby envagyokazapad » Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:58 pm

MUTU wrote:
Lukas wrote:I tell you what. If you don't care about domestic competitions just remember this. All non-Bayern fans in Germany were laughing at us the other night but think how pathetic our domination makes them look. And laugh.

At the same time it makes the Bundesliga look so weak to non-Bundesliga fans. A home loss against Liverpool (and elimination from the CL) sandwiched between two 6-0 domestic wins.


Are they wrong though? This game was like a training match.
envagyokazapad
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1160
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:45 am
Has thanked: 62 times
Been thanked: 439 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2019-03-17] Bayern Munich vs 1. FSV Mainz 05

Postby MUTU » Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:03 pm

envagyokazapad wrote:
MUTU wrote:
Lukas wrote:I tell you what. If you don't care about domestic competitions just remember this. All non-Bayern fans in Germany were laughing at us the other night but think how pathetic our domination makes them look. And laugh.

At the same time it makes the Bundesliga look so weak to non-Bundesliga fans. A home loss against Liverpool (and elimination from the CL) sandwiched between two 6-0 domestic wins.


Are they wrong though? This game was like a training match.

Well, sometimes they're too harsh and easy to dismiss any other Bundesliga club, you know how it goes...
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 39914
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 7214 times
Been thanked: 10900 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: [2019-03-17] Bayern Munich vs 1. FSV Mainz 05

Postby zozon » Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:05 pm

Or you could see it the other, more truer way:

Kovac chickened out off the Liverpool tie, was too scared of their counter-attack and totally neglected our offensive plan i.e it was non-existent.
Last edited by zozon on Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pyrasur wrote:
It's shaped like a sword. Because that's how formations work. We will only be beaten if Atletico form a rock. We will beat them if they form paper tho.
User avatar
zozon
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1428
Joined: Wed May 08, 2013 10:04 am
Has thanked: 182 times
Been thanked: 705 times
Gender: Male

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 2 guests