You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2009-02-21] Bayern Munich VS 1. FC Köln

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

Who will be the winner of Bayern Munich VS 1. FC Köln?

Poll ended at Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:47 am

Bayern Munich
93%
1. FC Köln
7%
A Draw
No votes

Total votes : 14

Re: [2009-02-21] Bayern Munich VS 1. FC Köln

Postby shwas55 » Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:48 am

shwas55
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Matakos » Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:45 pm

if anyone could translate it?.... :oops: it's big...
Our King!
Matakos
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBinNYC » Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:20 am

That sucked. Horrible play all around, though another wrongly disallowed opening goal didn't help matters. There was just no fight in our team, we lacked in the challenges, and there was just no help. I know we want attacking football and all, but all the top teams in Europe always manage to get 5-6 men back to defend, we seem to be working with 2 or 3 most of the time. It's just not enough, especially when the other team has 8 back and are solely going to counterattack...frustrating. I thought there was no way we would lose this game, I hope the lesson has been learned at we go on to win all the rest of our games, like we did last time we lost two in a row. Of course, Lisbon isn't exactly the best place to start a run...
FCBinNYC
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Tomas » Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:23 am

Id rather forget that match even happened. :evil:
Tomas
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Previous

Return to Bundesliga