You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2009-03-07] Bayern Munich v Hannover 96

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

Who will be the winner of Bayern Munich v Hannover 96?

Poll ended at Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:36 am

Bayern Munich
83%
Hannover 96
No votes
A Draw
17%

Total votes : 12

[2009-03-07] Bayern Munich v Hannover 96

Postby shwas55 » Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:36 am

M´Gladbach - HSV
Wolfsburg - Karlsruhe
Bayer 04 - Bochum
Hoffenheim - Werder
Cottbus - Hertha

Matches the teams around us will be playing this weekend, all play to bottom teams except for Hoffenheim who will play red hot Bremen. Droping points this week will almost guarantee us dropping further down the table.

Regardless of what Hoeneß is saying Klinsi is under pressure and he knows it, losing this match will shorten his rein as Bayern's coach, so expect him to be fired up and on the edge from the start, he knows nothing but a win and a good performance will relief some of the pressure he is under.

No word on Lahm or Toni yet, but hopefully we get them back especially Lahm, cuz our left side is just not the same when he is missing.

Coach and players have to stand up, its time to turn the tide, its time to reveal the real Bayern.

Come on Klinsi, Come on boys show us that you can turn it around.
shwas55
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: [2009-03-07] Bayern Munich v Hannover 96

Postby thulkazal » Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:05 pm

lose match = fight for spot of CL ...
thulkazal
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby reiniksrobis » Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:04 pm

Sounds funny, but our big match is against Hannover :( If I'm not mistaken we lost in Hannover 0-1. Huszti scored good free kick. But now Huszti is with Zenit, hope they will lose now, cuz Huzsti was fantastic free kick taker[he scored FK against Bayern]. SHOW OUR REAL FACE!!!! This match will be hell for H96!!! Sadly, but other TOP teams will play against outsiders, so I don't think we will climb up on the table ;) Gladbach may win HSV[let's hope for another Baumjohann/Marin beauty], Wolfsburg will win KSC, Leverkusen should win Bochum easily, Hoffenheim to draw against Werder and Hertha could lose their TOP spot in table in Cottbus!!

Ribery are king of football.
reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Tomas » Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:15 pm

Well as this season has progressed... nothing is guaranteed! Which is good! But we definitely cant hope for bottom table sides to win either. But I will disagree with you on Wolfsburg beating KSC! :D The boys in blue have to win SOMETIME!!!
Tomas
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby FCBinNYC » Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:50 pm

The team badly needs to be shaken up for this game. Who's worse, Oddo or Lell? Micho needs to be out of there...fortunately Van Bommel is suspended so we don't have to worry about him. After yesterday's game, I have no idea what to expect. It's time to cut out the mistakes, start passing the ball with conviction, and just make something happen. I wouldn't be surprised to see some sort of fan protest, especially if Bayern starts losing...
FCBinNYC
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby thulkazal » Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:21 pm

well dunno ottl can make better job then bommel as DM ...
thulkazal
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Tomas » Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:39 pm

I voted that we will win... but then I always believe that. I agree, after yesterdays performance I dont know what to expect. How we can show a few minutes of brilliance yet are just complacent in these Bundesliga/Pokal matches, are astounding. COME ON BOYS!!! Lets start running away with the title now. =D> =D> =D>
Tomas
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby shwas55 » Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:07 am

shwas55
I post all the time

Postby shwas55 » Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:16 am

Lahm is finally fit and he should be back on Saturday, however Ribery, Borowski, and Schweinsteiger are all doubtful, Toni looks set to miss again, VB is suspended.
shwas55
I post all the time

Postby reiniksrobis » Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:05 pm

shwas55 wrote:Lahm is finally fit and he should be back on Saturday, however Ribery, Borowski, and Schweinsteiger are all doubtful, Toni looks set to miss again, VB is suspended.

That's what I call a sh*t :( Our midfield- Ze-Ottl-Hamit-Sosa or even Podolski-Ze-Ottl-Hamit ? :o Sounds crazy!!! :o I would love if Bayern call-up Mehmet Ekiči!

reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Tomas » Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:28 pm

reiniksrobis wrote:
shwas55 wrote:Lahm is finally fit and he should be back on Saturday, however Ribery, Borowski, and Schweinsteiger are all doubtful, Toni looks set to miss again, VB is suspended.

That's what I call a sh*t :( Our midfield- Ze-Ottl-Hamit-Sosa or even Podolski-Ze-Ottl-Hamit ? :o Sounds crazy!!! :o I would love if Bayern call-up Mehmet Ekiči!

I agree but now watch the midfield do really well!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Tomas
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby shwas55 » Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:45 pm

confirmed Ribery, Toni, and Borowski are out
shwas55
I post all the time

Postby reiniksrobis » Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:14 pm

shwas55 wrote:confirmed Ribery, Toni, and Borowski are out

So, Basti will be available? This is good, I think we will play with this midfield- Schweini-Ze-Ottl-Hamit! Good, Good, but we will miss Ribery!

reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MrLinky » Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:44 am

Maybe Klinsmann should talk to Micho and convince him to play DM for one game.It'd look like this:Schweini - Ze - Micho - Altintop.It's not the position he likes playing but it'd be just for a game, van Buyten could replace him as CB.I don't like the idea of Ottl starting again , after that poor performance against Leverkusen.

Our 2 main offensive forces are out of the game , let's see how the team does without them.I'm hoping Schweini will step up , but I don't really believe that's gonna happen.We need a win out of this one badly , our competition has relatively easy tasks ahead of them and you can expect almost all of them to collect the 3 points.Personally I believe Klinsmann will be sacked if we don't win this one , let's see how things develop.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby reiniksrobis » Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:53 am

MrLinky wrote:Maybe Klinsmann should talk to Micho and convince him to play DM for one game.It'd look like this:Schweini - Ze - Micho - Altintop.It's not the position he likes playing but it'd be just for a game, van Buyten could replace him as CB.I don't like the idea of Ottl starting again , after that poor performance against Leverkusen.

Our 2 main offensive forces are out of the game , let's see how the team does without them.I'm hoping Schweini will step up , but I don't really believe that's gonna happen.We need a win out of this one badly , our competition has relatively easy tasks ahead of them and you can expect almost all of them to collect the 3 points.Personally I believe Klinsmann will be sacked if we don't win this one , let's see how things develop.

I heard that Van Buyten can play in midfield too. He played for Belgium and scored 2 goals[maybe 1 goal, I don't remember] ;) But I prefer Micho, because I have seen him playing there, but I haven't seen Van Buyten myself, just heard! This will be interesting!

reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Next

Return to Bundesliga