You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2009-03-07] Bayern Munich v Hannover 96

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

Who will be the winner of Bayern Munich v Hannover 96?

Poll ended at Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:36 am

Bayern Munich
83%
Hannover 96
No votes
A Draw
17%

Total votes : 12

Re: [2009-03-07] Bayern Munich v Hannover 96

Postby MrLinky » Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:13 pm

BayernRtheBest wrote:I got to admit, we are absolutely unstoppable and glorious with set pieces and headers

True … the set-pieces have been one of our weaknesses , not just in the Klinsmann era so far but during Hitzfeld’s spell as well. But a goal from a set-piece was now scored against Koln , Leverkusen & the 4 against Hannover. I just hope the situation has finally improved in that aspect , and we start showing some consistency at least in one component of our game.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Tomas » Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:18 am

Well if we can keep Schweini taking both free kicks and set pieces... we should see more goals .
Tomas
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby reiniksrobis » Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:40 am

Tomas wrote:Well if we can keep Schweini taking both free kicks and set pieces... we should see more goals .

It would be great. But I'm not sure Schweini should take dircet free kicks from ~20-25m away from goal, Ribery can score those FK's ;) But others should be Basti's job!

Ribery are king of football.
reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Tomas » Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:45 am

reiniksrobis wrote:
Tomas wrote:Well if we can keep Schweini taking both free kicks and set pieces... we should see more goals .

It would be great. But I'm not sure Schweini should take dircet free kicks from ~20-25m away from goal, Ribery can score those FK's ;) But others should be Basti's job!

I agree, Ribery should take the shorter direct free kicks.
Tomas
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MrLinky » Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:22 pm

It's interesting to see the "true" and rectified BL table , without the mistakes of the referees.According to the corrected table we would be first placed - 2 points ahead of Hertha.It's a bit subjective , as u never know how the matches would have continued to develop if the "right" decisions would have been made , but still something you look at with a bit of anger and sadness as a Bayern fan.

http://www.wahretabelle.de/wahretabelle/wahre-tabelle.php

The first one is how the table actually looks like for real , and the second one is how it should look like.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby thulkazal » Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:37 pm

well herta have hardcore schedule next matchs while we are on "easy" games i quess we could take 9 points in next 3 match we should rofl
thulkazal
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby SilentStrike » Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:58 pm

poor werder, it looks like the refs really got them.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby reiniksrobis » Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:26 pm

thulkazal wrote:well herta have hardcore schedule next matchs while we are on "easy" games i quess we could take 9 points in next 3 match we should rofl

Which clubs is in Hertha opposition next?

Ribery are king of football.
reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MrLinky » Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:12 pm

Hertha's opponents in the next 7 games: Leverkusen (H) , Stuttgart (A) , Dortmund (H) , Hannover (A) , Bremen (H) , Hoffenheim (A) , Hamburg (A).

Bayern's opponents in the next 7 games: Bochum (A) , Karlsruher SC (H) , Wolfsburg (A) , Frankfurt (H) , Bielefeld (A) , Schalke (H) , Gladbach (H).
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby thulkazal » Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:35 pm

well there is never easy games I hope that our team realise it and dont get relaxed give the max always ...
thulkazal
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby FCBinNYC » Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:15 pm

True that there's never easy games, however these teams are the teams we played just a few months ago when we were flying high, so I'm optimistic.
FCBinNYC
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Previous

Return to Bundesliga