You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2009-03-07] Bayern Munich v Hannover 96

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

Who will be the winner of Bayern Munich v Hannover 96?

Poll ended at Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:36 am

Bayern Munich
83%
Hannover 96
No votes
A Draw
17%

Total votes : 12

Re: [2009-03-07] Bayern Munich v Hannover 96

Postby shwas55 » Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:00 pm

MrLinky wrote:Personally I believe Klinsmann will be sacked if we don't win this one , let's see how things develop.

Alot of analysts are predicting this, its the word in the German press they even said on the morning news that if Klinsi dont collect the three points he will almost certainly get the sack .The injuries wont help his cause though.

Ze mentioned in an interview how in all his time at Bayern he never felt this much pressure, and how the team was never in such critical situation like the one we are in now. I think the players themselves know that this might be Klinsi's last game, and i wouldnt be surprised if they try to influence the outcome, IMO few of the top players have lost faith in Klinsi (Lahm, Klose, and Ribery criticized his tactics indirectly on more than one occasion lately), and that is never a good sign.

Today's match gonna be something else, we either gonna see 11 players playing their hearts out to save their coach, or we gonna see something very ugly.
shwas55
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby shwas55 » Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:55 pm

I cant believe it................Schweini is saving Klinsi's job =D> =D> =D> =D>
shwas55
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MrLinky » Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:28 pm

It's insane how inconsistent the team is this year , you never know what you're gonna get.Although it has to be said that Hannover is the worst away team in the league , they only got a point away so far this season playing away.They should continue scoring some more goals while they're at it , to improve the goal difference.

Everything very tight up there at the top of the league , things are looking very good for Hertha at the moment.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby SilentStrike » Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:03 pm

sweet, another goal
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby thulkazal » Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:16 pm

after gettin 5 goals we gonna lose next 2 xD or 1 ^^
thulkazal
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby shwas55 » Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:20 pm

Klinsi will be sleeping much easier tonight :D

A good win to get some confidence back into the players, although it has to be said Hannover was just too poor all over the pitch, but lets take nothing away from the boys i mean you only can beat the opposition you are playing on the day.

Shweini should take all the medium distance free kicks from now on cuz his crosses are great (and Oddo can hardly get it beyond the wall :evil: ).

I thought Poldi had a good game, it was good to see him scoring again.

Its unbelievable how important Lahm is to this team, we are just a whole different outfit with him on the pitch, IMO he is as important as Ribery is to this team.

All in all a perfect night, and lets hope it start kick our chase for the Bundesliga title this year

BTW Hamburg lost 4-1 good news for us.

We are back in 2nd place (goal difference) on 42 points 4 points behind Hertha, however 3 other teams are on 42 points.
Last edited by shwas55 on Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shwas55
I post all the time

Postby walter » Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:24 pm

What a nice goal fest!!! 5 goals, 5 different players.
Schweini played really well, you can tell he is indeed a lot better playing on the left. Hamit was great too, hopefully his injury is not bad. Micho is just making too many mistakes.
walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby SilentStrike » Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:30 pm

5-1 :) 2nd place now
Last edited by SilentStrike on Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby slyk » Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:34 pm

My Summary: Hannover proved they're the worst away team in the bundesliga, demechelis(i know he scored) and Oddo shouldn't be on this team. Ze(very consistent), Hamit, and van buyten had a good game. Today's game only proved Bayern can pounce on an already failing team; same individual errors and target probs( klose and podolski), ultimately i don't see bayern passing the next stage of CL but they can still win the bundesliga.
slyk
I'm a chatterbox!

BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby shileno » Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:34 pm

Nice to see how Schweini plays much better on the left side. Altintop was very good too and finally got his goal. The best is that we didn't miss Ribery and Toni

Very good win :D
shileno
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Chile

Postby MrLinky » Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:52 pm

Today we got to see the good face of Bayern , out of the two we have been seeing this season.Again , it was nice to see the guys getting the fun back on the pitch and scoring 5 goals but it was only Hannover.This win is worth nothing if they continue being as incosistent as they have.

I feel bad for Hamit , he played very well and looked very lively , but it seemed like he suffered a pretty serious injury which would again hold him back.Schweinsteiger finally had a pretty good game after many poor performances and Klose delivered a very good performance again - he's in great form at the moment.It was also nice seeing Lahm back in the starting XI.He's a vital part of the team and I don't wanna imagine what will happen if he gets injured seriously and is out of the pitch for months.To be honest I'd rather have Ribery missing for a couple of games than Lahm , I consider him THE most important player in our squad even though he plays in a position that usually doesn't have much influence.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby shwas55 » Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:19 pm

I wonder if we can fit Schweini, Ribery, and Altintop in our starting 11, i still cant get over how good our midfield was in the first half against Bremen last week.

could we make enough space in the midfield for one of them play as a CAM??

Is it possible to have our midfield look like this for next year

....................Tymo..................

Altintop............................Schweini

...................Ribery.....................

Or would that leave us too exposed??? i mean Schweini and Altintop could help in defense while Ribery stays in the circle waiting for the ball to launch a counter attack with his speed and dribbling

Just thinking out loud :) :)
Last edited by shwas55 on Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
shwas55
I post all the time

Postby MrLinky » Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:33 pm

MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby Tomas » Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:04 pm

MrLinky wrote:To be honest I'd rather have Ribery missing for a couple of games than Lahm , I consider him THE most important player in our squad even though he plays in a position that usually doesn't have much influence.

Thats exactly what I was thinking this morning watching the match. Ribery is a great play maker and scorer no doubt about that but isnt as missed up front as Lahm would be in the back field... in my opinion.
Tomas
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby BayernRtheBest » Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:20 pm

I got to admit, we are absolutely unstoppable and glorious with set pieces and headers, i'd take a Bayern vs BArcelona game anyday because of that. 4 headers today, 2 headers last week, and headers in the lisbon game. Despite that, I still i have tinge of disappointment from that leverkusen game, and i would hope that we take advantage of the string of upcoming games we have against weak teams. I hope we will install a flow of consistency during this time so that we may progress like this for a couple of months. I mean playing excellently 1 week and horribly the next isnt consistent, winning for 2 months and losing or drawing a couple the next is arguably consistent, and typical of a good team.
BayernRtheBest

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga