You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2021-10-17] Bayer Leverkusen vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:30 pm

Bayer 04 Leverkusen will win
No votes
It will end in a draw
No votes
Bayern Munich will win
100%

Total votes : 5

Re: [2021-10-17] Bayer Leverkusen vs Bayern Munich

Postby #12 » Sat Oct 16, 2021 3:00 pm

We should definitely win this, otherwise it’s not a good start to the season…

Gonna be tough… I actually expect a draw…
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Oct 16, 2021 3:32 pm

Ottomeister87 wrote:Schick? To do what? Shine the boots of the starting 11?

Anyway, Pavard is still red card suspended for this game and no way i want to see him vs those fast wing players from Leverkusen being out of position all the time and having UPA and Lucas clean up his mess all the time. Sule atleast has to pace and physicality to ram them :D

Btw Ramsej, that goal, wasnt that goal from the game where Tolisso got badly injured?
Can't remember....
Oh my bad ... Pavard got two games
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Oct 16, 2021 5:12 pm

bastos80 wrote:Might just be me but I feel like Bayern tend not to do that well in Sunday evening games.
I don’t know whether it is still the case but some years ago it was definitely true that we got significantly less points on average in non-Saturday @ 15:30 games.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sat Oct 16, 2021 5:38 pm

Evan van Essen wrote:
America USA wrote:
MUTU wrote:Actually I think Bayern always tend to play better under floodlights. Maybe it sets them in some CL frame of mind or something.

I am a big proponent of Bayern playing more night BL games under the lights but said games should be either Friday nights or ideally Saturday nights.
Saturday night is an awfull idea. When else am i supposed to get drunk and go clubbing (when it reopens fully). 15:30 is perfect for me. Just after work and before dinner. Great time to lay down a bit and watch some bayern before going out again.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A5010 met Tapatalk
I don't understand. Say the game is played until 8 or 9pm ( i don't know if that's the case). That's the perfect hour to go doing your drinking warm-up (dunno if you do that, like drinking somewhere chill before actually going to party). Then 1-2 hours later you can go clubbing.
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sat Oct 16, 2021 5:39 pm

Ottomeister87 wrote:
Evan van Essen wrote:
America USA wrote:[quote="MUTU"]Actually I think Bayern always tend to play better under floodlights. Maybe it sets them in some CL frame of mind or something.

I am a big proponent of Bayern playing more night BL games under the lights but said games should be either Friday nights or ideally Saturday nights.
Saturday night is an awfull idea. When else am i supposed to get drunk and go clubbing (when it reopens fully). 15:30 is perfect for me. Just after work and before dinner. Great time to lay down a bit and watch some bayern before going out again.

Wut? You go out at 20.15? What kind of boring ass time is that haha. From what i've experienced here in the Netherlands, before 23.00 its kinda dead in the club scene anyway :P[/quote]Exactly
PunkCapitalist

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby CiriacoS » Sat Oct 16, 2021 9:49 pm

Probably the biggest test so far for us.

We are tied with Leverkusen as second best defensive record/least goals conceded in the league until now. On the other hand they have also scored only 4 goals less than us.

So all in all they are really an in-form team, with some exciting talents and a very good tactical set-up. They are more than able to put on a fight.
CiriacoS
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Ottomeister87 » Sat Oct 16, 2021 10:30 pm

If i look back at our Supercup vs BVB and our game vs Leipzig and Barca.. I would say, this can go either 2 ways only. We gonna beat their ass pretty clear or we are gonna have a dumb ass spilling of points like against Frankfurt again from missing the chances and having a brainfart performance in defense again.

Quality wise, no chance for them to beat us, even with all that talent they might have. Next to the BVB game, this is their moment of truth this season against us.
Ottomeister87
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Evan van Essen » Sun Oct 17, 2021 8:15 am

Ottomeister87 wrote:
Evan van Essen wrote:
America USA wrote:[quote="MUTU"]Actually I think Bayern always tend to play better under floodlights. Maybe it sets them in some CL frame of mind or something.

Wut? You go out at 20.15? What kind of boring ass time is that haha. From what i've experienced here in the Netherlands, before 23.00 its kinda dead in the club scene anyway :P[/quote]U have to drink in and now with covid we mostly just party at someone's home and drink till about 3-4. I am not fron a big town, but from a village of around 40 thousand.

Evan van Essen
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby Evan van Essen » Sun Oct 17, 2021 8:43 am

PunkCapitalist wrote:
Evan van Essen wrote:

I don't understand. Say the game is played until 8 or 9pm ( i don't know if that's the case). That's the perfect hour to go doing your drinking warm-up (dunno if you do that, like drinking somewhere chill before actually going to party). Then 1-2 hours later you can go clubbing.[/quote]Yeah but evening games mostly start at like 8:30 or something. Atleast that was my interpretation.

Evan van Essen
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby Alexander » Sun Oct 17, 2021 8:50 am

This will be a difficult match. We need to put away our chances and not make defensive blunders like we did against Frankfurt. Let`s take back the place in the table that belongs to us!
Alexander
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby Ottomeister87 » Sun Oct 17, 2021 1:41 pm

Evan van Essen wrote:
Ottomeister87 wrote:
Wut? You go out at 20.15? What kind of boring ass time is that haha. From what i've experienced here in the Netherlands, before 23.00 its kinda dead in the club scene anyway :P
U have to drink in and now with covid we mostly just party at someone's home and drink till about 3-4. I am not fron a big town, but from a village of around 40 thousand.

Tbh honest, i live in Roermond atm, 58000 people living there, its not like its the big going out or clubbing city :P But we never play on 20.30 unless its a friday that happens maybe once or twice in a season..

EDIT: Starting line up: Neuer, Sule-Upa-Hernandez-Davies, Kimmich-Gore, Gnabry-Sane-Muller, Lewa..
Ottomeister87
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:34 pm

Some of you guys have been worrying for two weeks :coffee:
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby zozon » Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:36 pm

JESUS CHRIST, WHAT A REACTION TIME FROM LEWA!!!
zozon
I'm a post king!

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:37 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Some of you guys have been worrying for two weeks :coffee:
Not me. I said Neverkusen were no match for Bayern.
PunkCapitalist

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:37 pm

Well taken goal.
The game is still in it's early stages.
Calm down
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga