You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2021-10-17] Bayer Leverkusen vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:30 pm

Bayer 04 Leverkusen will win
No votes
It will end in a draw
No votes
Bayern Munich will win
100%

Total votes : 5

Re: [2021-10-17] Bayer Leverkusen vs Bayern Munich

Postby Alexander » Sun Oct 17, 2021 4:35 pm

MUTU wrote:I would like to reveal that I had a 'bet' with #12 who has now sent me 2 euros to buy a beer due to Bayern winning this match

I will buy the beer and post the photo of it in this thread

There you go =D> .
Alexander
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby Ottomeister87 » Sun Oct 17, 2021 4:36 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
sherpthederp wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:Something wrong with Fonzie?

He played a ton with Canada, I think Nagelsmann is working his man management well with the heavy fixture load coming up
Ok fair enough but a min before half time?
Looked strange

Man if you ever are a witness to a crime, police should just ignore your statement.. It was the 39th minute, not 1 minute before HT. Good decision by Nagelsmann to take him out there to give him rest at 5-0.

Only thing i actually disliked today is the fact that Kimmich played another 90 minutes while he could have been subbed off around the 55th atleast.. He did a nice game, nothing against that, but he needs to be halted sometimes from himself..

Goretzka, he seems to lack some confidence somehow, lot of sloppy passes, bad decisions, no power in that big chance of him as if nothing wants to go his way somehow.

I predicted it before btw, Lewa if he puts up 2 today, all is good with him :)

Man cant wait till next saturday, 75000 in the AA =P~ =P~ =P~
Ottomeister87
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby America USA » Sun Oct 17, 2021 4:52 pm

Where is Ed.? The guy who was telling us how crap Bayern are not too long ago?
America USA
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Ben Gardner » Sun Oct 17, 2021 6:01 pm

Impressive and ridiculous at the same time. Bayern bounced back and performed another good old spanking to show everyone that BuLi belongs to them. Bayer on the other hand just went down on their all four and let Bayern having a way with them. Can't wait 'til its our time to get spanked :-)
Ben Gardner
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Sweden

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sun Oct 17, 2021 6:11 pm

MUTU wrote:I would like to reveal that I had a 'bet' with #12 who has now sent me 2 euros to buy a beer due to Bayern winning this match

Lol. He refused my bet but took yours pssss A man of no conviction.
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Sun Oct 17, 2021 6:47 pm

Ottomeister87 wrote:Man if you ever are a witness to a crime, police should just ignore your statement.. It was the 39th minute, not 1 minute before HT. Good decision by Nagelsmann to take him out there to give him rest at 5-0.

If you're going to be pedantic the first thing you should do is ensure your facts are correct :wink: Davies came off in the 40th minute, and he was taken off for injury-related precautionary reasons rather than (just) to rest him.

In essence ramsej84 was right. It would be quite strange to take him off with such a short time left until half time, unless there were injury issues. Usually it would be better to sub the player off at half time because Stanisic could have warmed up better and also received more detailed instructions from Nagelsmann.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby bastos80 » Sun Oct 17, 2021 7:13 pm

Well Nagelsmann just confirmed he felt something in his thigh, so you can stop now.
---------------Lewandowski
------------Sané - Müller - Gnabry
------------Goretzka - Kimmich
Davies - Hernández - Upamecano - Süle
--------------------Neuer
bastos80

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Ottomeister87 » Sun Oct 17, 2021 7:29 pm

MUTU wrote:
Ottomeister87 wrote:Man if you ever are a witness to a crime, police should just ignore your statement.. It was the 39th minute, not 1 minute before HT. Good decision by Nagelsmann to take him out there to give him rest at 5-0.

If you're going to be pedantic the first thing you should do is ensure your facts are correct :wink: Davies came off in the 40th minute, and he was taken off for injury-related precautionary reasons rather than (just) to rest him.

In essence ramsej84 was right. It would be quite strange to take him off with such a short time left until half time, unless there were injury issues. Usually it would be better to sub the player off at half time because Stanisic could have warmed up better and also received more detailed instructions from Nagelsmann.

True, he walked off past 39 something seconds, so its in fact the 40th minute. Wouldnt mind him to rest the Benfica game, switch Hernandez to LB, Upa and Sule CB and Pavard as RB.
Ottomeister87
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby IsiahRashad » Sun Oct 17, 2021 7:54 pm

Oh man, there is not much to say after a game like that.
I think everyone is feeling more "safe" with Upamecano and Hernandez at the back, you can tell that by how far they are finding themselves in the opposite half. Indeed, Upamecano won 10 of 11 challenges against Haaland, and I must check his numbers against Shick and Wirtz, he and Lucas are making so much difference.

We still scored a lot of goals in the last season, but everyone must admit that our defense changed a lot this season. Yes, we're still going to have a bad game here and there, we can't win every game - but the whole thing is changed for the better.
Congratulations to everyone. :cheers: :cheers:
Salihamidžić: “Correct. Dayot Upamecano will play for FC Bayern for the next five years."
IsiahRashad
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby Fénix » Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:29 pm

Sülinho is very powerful, haha. :lol: :lol: :lol: Ever since Flick put him on RB and that Lazio show, he has become so much entertaining and better. :lol: :mrgreen: Now Nagelsmann continues the same. Those bicycles, technique, dribbling... :P

https://fcbayern.com/fcbayerntv/es/video/2021/09/lo-mejor-de-niklas-suele-suelinho
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby #12 » Sun Oct 17, 2021 10:53 pm

It wasn’t a bet… Merely an incentive…

Didn’t think we‘d win…

We shouldn’t get carried away, they were bad and helped us a lot with their shitty passing (but yes, our press was good)… The goal and a little better defensive stability helped us get in the game… The billard goal then boostered us…

I think therefore the course of the gae and the Sunday fixture were "lucky" for us as in helped - but I gotta stick to my own narrative: if "luck" happens very often, it’s probably not just luck…
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Sun Oct 17, 2021 10:55 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:

Lol. He refused my bet but took yours pssss A man of no conviction.
It wasn’t a bet
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby zozon » Mon Oct 18, 2021 12:35 am

bastos80 wrote:Well Nagelsmann just confirmed he felt something in his thigh, so you can stop now.

@sherpthederp - We were right! He did pull the thigh in that sprint/clearance on the right side...
zozon
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Mon Oct 18, 2021 7:21 am

My 3 year old daughter: play some music, dad
Me: OK, what do you want me to play?
Her: the Bayern song, because they won yesterday.

***plays Forever Number One, English version***
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby bastos80 » Mon Oct 18, 2021 11:41 am

Fénix wrote:Sülinho is very powerful, haha. :lol: :lol: :lol: Ever since Flick put him on RB and that Lazio show, he has become so much entertaining and better. :lol: :mrgreen: Now Nagelsmann continues the same. Those bicycles, technique, dribbling... :P

https://fcbayern.com/fcbayerntv/es/video/2021/09/lo-mejor-de-niklas-suele-suelinho

Correction: it's only 3* skill, not 5* as the video title suggests :coffee:
---------------Lewandowski
------------Sané - Müller - Gnabry
------------Goretzka - Kimmich
Davies - Hernández - Upamecano - Süle
--------------------Neuer
bastos80

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga