You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2008-11-29] Bayer Leverkusen vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:15 am

Bayer Leverkusen Will Win
No votes
It will end in a draw
13%
Bayern Munich will win
88%

Total votes : 8

[2008-11-29] Bayer Leverkusen vs Bayern Munich

Postby shwas55 » Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:15 am

Well its the two weeks that will go long way into shaping the season.
Toni and Ribery are fit and ready to go.
We are going into this match having scored 7 goals in our last 2 matches, while bayer lost their last.
I dont like to predict results but i have a very good feeling about this match. i hop im right [-o<
Bayern will win 3-1
shwas55
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: [2008-11-29] Bayer Leverkusen Vs Bayern Munich

Postby MrLinky » Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:32 pm

So here goes the first real BIG-match of the season.Leverkusen will be able to start with their best XI players while we're gonna be missing van Bommel who has a flu and Micho who still has problems with his calves and Podolski is gonna miss this match as well due to back-problems (I'm not too sure about Poldi , maybe he's not injured at all , maybe its just Klinsi's "revenge" to Poldi's recent statements in the German press , I mean he's carrying this back injury for the past 2 weeks if I'm not mistaken , kind of unlikely).
Looking forward to this match , Leverkusen is gonna be extra motivated as they havent been doing good at all against us in recent years.Lets hope van Buyten and Lucio show a good performance against Leverkusen's dangerous duo up front Helmes/Kiessling.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby reiniksrobis » Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:13 pm

WE CAN DO IT! EVEN WITHOUT THESE PLAYERS!!!! Only thing that makes me worried at the moment- MvB replacement. Ottl? Maybe. Borowski? Not good enough in defense. When Altintop could return? He would be another option to resolve this problem. Anyway, my prediction- Bayer 2:3 Bayern [Helmes, Barnetta - Ribery, Ze and Lucio]

GO BAYERN!!!! They will need luck!!

Ribery are king of football.
reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby reiniksrobis » Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:21 am

We have to play as good as possible. Our next five games-

Bayer Leverkusen v Bayern Munich
Bayern Munich
v 1899 Hoffenheim
VfB Stuttgart
v Bayern Munich
Hamburger SV v Bayern Munich
Bayern Munich
v Borussia Dortmund

Hard ones. I expect about 13 points from these games :o

reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MrLinky » Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:11 pm

No surprises in the starting line-up , only difference compared to the Steaua-match is Ottl instead of van Bommel.
Hamit is back on the bench. 8) =D>
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby ReMad » Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:58 pm

Henrique Header Hits the Crossbar Min.14
Click Here for Video
ReMad
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ReMad » Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:28 pm

Renato Chance Min.39
Click Here for Video

Schweinsteiger Shot Min.45
Click Here for Video
ReMad
Getting the hang of it

Postby ReMad » Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:55 pm

0-1 Toni Min.59
Click Here for Video
ReMad
Getting the hang of it

Postby ReMad » Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:19 pm

0-2 Klose Min.82
Click Here for Video
ReMad
Getting the hang of it

Postby shwas55 » Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:33 pm

Great Second half display by Ribery and the team. Bayer is down, bring on Hoffenheim.

The highlight of the first half was the 1-2 between ribery and klose on the left side that was class.
Second half we passed the ball very well, every match we play it proves more and more that we have the best left side combination in the world Lahm, and Ribery are just too good for any defense their through passes are just killers.

Finally a clean sheet, only our third this season.

I thought DVB was good today, same goes for Ottl if he can work on his vision and ball distribution he would be a much much better player, you can see he has class he just need to work on those couple of things to become a great DM.
shwas55
I post all the time

Postby MaCk0y » Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:38 pm

One cross from Ze Roberto and it became an assist, 5 crosses from Oddo and they were all crap.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Birthday

Postby reiniksrobis » Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:56 pm

Good game, great result. We should always play like today! Ribery and Basti were great today. Adler just cant save Bayer every second :D If not Adler, than Leverkusen should be between 7-10 place ;) BRING ON TSG!!!!!

reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:25 pm

Woohoo! great game for us :)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MrLinky » Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:37 pm

shwas55 wrote:every match we play it proves more and more that we have the best left side combination in the world Lahm, and Ribery are just too good for any defense their through passes are just killers.

I'd add Ze to that who likes to support those 2 , make his runs on the left and adds a lot of unpredictability to our game.
As for the match we continued our good form and espacially the second half was very impressive , probably the best second half of the season along with the second half against Lyon , totally controlled the pitch and it never looked like Leverkusen might come back to hurt us.
Now the top-match is coming up on Friday in which we can show that we're still the undisputed number 1 in Germany.Bring on those village-footballers !
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby MrLinky » Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:43 pm

Bring On Hoffenheim, Says Elated Bayern Boss

Bayern Munich boss Jürgen Klinsmann was highly satisfied with his team's performance after they withstood their first top-of-the-table clash with flying colours.

Following a hard-fought first half, Leverkusen petered out and fell to a Bayern side that dominated the second half. A goal from Luca Toni (59) put the visitors in the driver’s seat, and Miroslav Klose’s 82nd minute strike sealed victory as Bayern moved to 2nd in the Bundesliga.

"We simply have extra class at the moment. There's so much good football in the team," he boomed.

"The lads are enjoying themselves and they're fit, because we've worked really hard for four months. It's taken us a while to get up to speed, but the team's enjoying the fruits of their labours now.

"As we saw in the second half, they're capable of totally dominating a match now. Leverkusen were very strong in the first 20 minutes and we had a few problems.

"We controlled the play in the second half, and the goals were just a matter of time."

It is all set up deliciously for a next weekend's clash against Hoffenheim, who managed to preserved their 3-point lead over Bayern ahead of the two teams’ pivotal clash next weekend.

"We have plenty of respect for Hoffenheim and we're happy to compliment them, but our aim is to go top at some point soon," added Klinsmann.

"We've steadily worked our way towards that, and we're really looking forward to them coming to Munich. It's a meeting between two top-class teams.“
MrLinky
I post all the time

Next

Return to Bundesliga