You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2009-04-18] Arminia Bielefeld Vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

Who will win this match?

Poll ended at Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:03 am

Arminia Bielefeld
No votes
Bayern Munich
93%
A Draw
7%

Total votes : 15

[2009-04-18] Arminia Bielefeld Vs Bayern Munich

Postby shwas55 » Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:03 am

We are out of the C.L, we are out of the DFB cup, and our Bundesliga title defense is on the line, even a C.L spot for next year is on the line.

7 matches left till the end of the season, and thanks to our up and down performance this year every single game is a must win.

Arminia.B, Schalke , Mönchengladbach, Cottbus, Leverkusen, Hoffenheim, and Stuttgart are the teams we will be playing in the next 7 weeks, so the road to secure a C.L spot for next year is a tough one.

The team has to be switched on every second, no place for errors, every player has to give 110%.

We are in second place 3 points behind Wolfsburg

Wolfsburg 54
Bayern 51
HSV 51
Hertha 49
Stuttgart 48

Other matches this round:

Schalke 04 - cottbus
Köln - Stuttgart
Wolfsburg -Leverkusen
Eintracht - Mönchengladbach
Karlsruhe - Hoffenheim
Bochum - Dortmund
Hertha - Bremen
HSV - Hannover
shwas55
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: [2009-04-18] Arminia Bielefeld Vs Bayern Munich

Postby reiniksrobis » Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:27 am

I predict tought win for us! We should continue to play with this midfield- Ottl,MVB- Sosa, Ribery, Ze! It works perfectly! When Klose will be back?

Ribery are king of football.
reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Astripe » Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:44 pm

Apparently, he won't be back for the whole season. Or maybe he'll play for the last few matches. That's what i heard the commentators saying. :?
Astripe
First post

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SilentStrike » Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:17 pm

end of April, so like 2 more weeks.

Arminia is a must-win. If we play solid we should still be able to win the BL. I think Leverkusen will beat Wolfsburg this weekend so we'll be tied by points.
we should automatically earn 12 points again arminia, gladbach, cottbus and hoffenheim (yea they lost it). If we lose points against those teams then we're just making it hard for ourselves.

Schalke look like the old again and Leverkusen/Stuttgart are always hard opponents.

I think we still have a good chance to win :)
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Tomas » Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:13 pm

I think the only clubs we have to worry about now are Wolfsburg and HSV. Hertha just lost Voronnin for a few matches so that will hurt them badly. Stuttgart... well who really worries about Stuttgart! We will win Saturday.
Tomas
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby FCBinNYC » Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:46 pm

Despite being handed a serious footballing lesson in Barcelona last week, I feel good about the rest of the season. I think the team saw that they can stand up to teams like Barca earlier this week if they play with the same urgency and focus as Barca did in that first leg. And they can hammer lesser teams such as Bielefeld with the same attitude. Putting it into practice is the hard part but I think Eintracht and the second leg were promising signs.

I liked the lineup we put out in the last game, it's just a bummer that Toni isn't a good solo striker. He never seems to be far up the field enough to be effective unless Klose is there to help him out. (I feel that we may see another striker coming in during the summer to address this. I still believe in Toni but honestly him being by himself because of injuries IS NOT a viable option.) Other than that, I think we're cool. I don't know if Wolfsburg will drop enough points for us to keep the title, but I think we can hold it together to stay in the Champions League next season. We play Schalke, Bayer, and Stuttgart all at home, so that's in our favor.

Wasn't the game at Arminia 3-2 last season? I hope it's more comfortable this time!
FCBinNYC
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SilentStrike » Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:10 pm

I think we should keep giving sosa chances to prove himself and that he simply had a hard time settling in Munich. As did his Argentenian teammate Demi.

------------------Butt------------------
-----------------------------------------
---Oddo----Lucio---Demi----Lahm--
-----------------------------------------
-----------MvB-----------Ze-----------
---Sosa-------------------Schweini---
--------------------Ribery-------------
--------------Toni/Poldi---------------

Like this we can have Sosa playing and we have two DMs, just like we did last year so that should clear up some defence problems. I don't really care who is up front, Toni or Poldi cus they both can't score. Maybe put Breno up front and we might get some goals.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:56 pm

I can't see us losing this game if the team plays like they played last Tuesday. Everyone knows how important this game is. We must win this one if we want to win the BL, and we there is a good chance that Wolfsburg will stumble. They're up against Leverkusen. Let's start closing that gap. :!: :!:
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MrLinky » Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:30 pm

FCBinNYC wrote:I liked the lineup we put out in the last game, it's just a bummer that Toni isn't a good solo striker.

That's the point. He needs an attacker like Klose around him to make runs in the spaces the tall spaghetti up front creates, keeping two, sometimes three players busy with his body. Otherwise he's not as effective and not as useful as he is when playing with a supporting striker besides him. I don't think we're gonna see Bayern playing a 4-5-1/4-3-3 system as long as we have Toni in the squad.

To get back to topic, I think it's gonna be a very tough match if we don't manage to score an early goal. Wichniarek is a very good attacker that's able to hurt any team in the BL, and the atmosphere over at "The Alm" is very good. Very tricky place to play at, we'll see how it goes. I'm just hoping Wolfsburg finally drops some points.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby reiniksrobis » Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:57 pm

Maybe you'll call me crazy, but I really think it's possible to win ALL remaining games!! Arminia, Gladbach, Cotbus, Hoffenheim is must-win games, but Schalke, Stuttgart shouldn't cause us problems AT ALLIANZ ARENA, while Leverkusen is our only DANGEROUS fixture remaining!

Ribery are king of football.
reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby shwas55 » Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:53 pm

Ze is injured, and he wont play tomorrow. Other injuries Poldi, Breno, Oddo, and even Rensing.

Müller is in the squad.
shwas55
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Tomas » Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:54 pm

reiniksrobis wrote:Maybe you'll call me crazy, but I really think it's possible to win ALL remaining games!! Arminia, Gladbach, Cotbus, Hoffenheim is must-win games, but Schalke, Stuttgart shouldn't cause us problems AT ALLIANZ ARENA, while Leverkusen is our only DANGEROUS fixture remaining!

I agree... but you may call me crazy for this idea. Since both Poldi and Klose are out and we all know how "creative" Toni is... we should put Müller up with Toni for matches with Armenia, Cotbus, and maybe Gladbach... if not at the starting whistle perhaps after HT.
Tomas
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby bayern_fukara » Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:15 pm

Tomas wrote:
reiniksrobis wrote:Maybe you'll call me crazy, but I really think it's possible to win ALL remaining games!! Arminia, Gladbach, Cotbus, Hoffenheim is must-win games, but Schalke, Stuttgart shouldn't cause us problems AT ALLIANZ ARENA, while Leverkusen is our only DANGEROUS fixture remaining!

I agree... but you may call me crazy for this idea. Since both Poldi and Klose are out and we all know how "creative" Toni is... we should put Müller up with Toni for matches with Armenia, Cotbus, and maybe Gladbach... if not at the starting whistle perhaps after HT.

I agree with you... Muller should get chance...
bayern_fukara
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Bosnia and Herzegovina
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby shpati_L1 » Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:20 pm

I want Demichelis to play as RB and Lucio and Van Buyten as CD.Unfortunately all games are must win games and there is no time for experiments.
shpati_L1
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner

National Flag:
Albania

Postby shwas55 » Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:55 am

shpati_L1 wrote:I want Demichelis to play as RB and Lucio and Van Buyten as CD.Unfortunately all games are must win games and there is no time for experiments.

Demichelis is way, way too slow to play as a RB. even Lell would be a better option for that position.
shwas55
I post all the time

Next

Return to Bundesliga