You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2009-04-18] Arminia Bielefeld Vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

Who will win this match?

Poll ended at Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:03 am

Arminia Bielefeld
No votes
Bayern Munich
93%
A Draw
7%

Total votes : 15

Re: [2009-04-18] Arminia Bielefeld Vs Bayern Munich

Postby Katie » Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:15 am

Good win but I didn't think we played that well.

We have a big game next week to to step it up.
Liverpool + Bayern <3
Katie
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby shileno » Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:49 am

SilentStrike wrote:stop giving him excuses about needing a 2nd striker next to him... he wasnt playing good in 1st season ahlf either.
He is a striker and should score the chances he gets. Toni isn't suddenly going to score when alone in front of the goalkeeper just because it's Klose standing behind him and not Ribery. He's missing easy chances that strikers should score... even defenders should score the kind of chances he gets.

Toni is not that type of striker, it's a lot different than strikers like Dzeko, Grafite, Ibisevic, and many more. And you should know, it's a LOT different when you're about 5 mts of the goalkepeer than if you're 25 mts and with a couple of defenses. For him it's very difficult to play alone since once he gets the ball because he already have one or two players next to him. He's not like those strikers than can avoide all the defenders.

But.. If you're talking about some missed chances, it's another story.. He definitely needs to work that.
shileno
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Chile

Postby thulkazal » Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:15 pm

Well this is just my opinion THE most important skill of striker is DEADLY AKA RUTHLESS!!!!Was he target man or he was crossing guy whatever type of striker.

THE REAL STRIKER DONT NEED 5 CHANCE TO SCORE 1 GOAL ROFL SO STOP SAYIN THAT TONI IS GOOD,HE SUXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX AS STRIKER .

Sorry for caps but wtf u watching on pitch ? He just fuk up our game he got only one objective,since he cant take ball and cross,take the ball and wait someone faul him,that is just lame.
thulkazal
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SilentStrike » Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:40 pm

Yup, strikers should score chances like those and everytime I watch the Bayern - Barca highlights, I get pissed about the two mega chances Toni gets in he beginning. Imagine we were 2-0 up by only 15 minutes into the match. Im not saying we would've gone through, but at least we would've had a real exciting match and perhaps made it real tough for Barca like Liverpool made it tough for Chelsea.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Previous

Return to Bundesliga