You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2009-04-18] Arminia Bielefeld Vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

Who will win this match?

Poll ended at Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:03 am

Arminia Bielefeld
No votes
Bayern Munich
93%
A Draw
7%

Total votes : 15

Re: [2009-04-18] Arminia Bielefeld Vs Bayern Munich

Postby shpati_L1 » Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:50 pm

TONI SUCKS !!!! TONI SUCKSS ..... and he scores. lol
shpati_L1
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Albania

Postby SilentStrike » Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:51 pm

he fucked up a clear chance but scores in the corner right after. still sucks though.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby SilentStrike » Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:56 pm

HOLY sHIT!!! KROOS SCORED!!!!
He is helping us win the title even though hes playing for LEverkusen :)
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby SilentStrike » Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:05 pm

Now Toni is playing pretty good actually, he just made a sprint :mrgreen: and also had a really good header, just a good save from arminia GK

nice flick by toni again, just a horrible shot by altintop
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby shpati_L1 » Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:22 pm

SilentStrike wrote:Now Toni is playing pretty good actually, he just made a sprint :mrgreen: and also had a really good header, just a good save from arminia GK

nice flick by toni again, just a horrible shot by altintop

Yeah hes playing pretty good.The only player in the world missing double chances :D
shpati_L1
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner

National Flag:
Albania

Postby Hawkeye » Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:25 pm

damn wolfsburg.
Hawkeye
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby walter » Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:30 pm

God dammit with Grafite and Wolfsburg, I'm starting to hate that team!!!

I was so happy when I saw Kroos had score.

Regarding todays game: Toni and Altintop suck big time. I think Altintop will rediscover his form but no Toni...

Well, at least it is nice to see the team keep a clean sheet and I really think Butt is one of the reasons behind that. Freakin' Rensing with his stupid mistake come out for a ball into the box...
walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby shwas55 » Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:35 pm

That was a nerve racking match, so glad we won to Keep the pressure on Wolfsburg, and stay ahead of Hertha.
We didnt play great but we did what he had to do to get the 3 points.
Good effort from the boys =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
shwas55
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MaCk0y » Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:35 pm

Even though Toni scored, it's disgusting watching him play. How much does he get paid to roll over the pitch? Continuously, falling over and over again, stopping the game. I wish Klinsmann plays Muller instead. Toni had a great chance of going to the first post to meet Ribery's cross, but he just stood at the second post, waiting for Ribery to make miracles instead. :x
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Postby shwas55 » Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:35 pm

SilentStrike wrote:HOLY sHIT!!! KROOS SCORED!!!!
He is helping us win the title even though hes playing for LEverkusen :)

Kroos's goal

http://www.mysoccerplace.net/video/toni ... -wolfsburg
shwas55
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MrLinky » Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:46 pm

It sucks to see Wolfsburg score a late winner once again. But we made life hard ourselves with that horrible second half in Wolfsburg, and now have to hope they drop points sometime in the next few games. The title race is surely gonna be very interesting until the last matchday this year. I don’t think Hertha are gonna be competition for the BL title, while Stuttgart seem to be back in the race and look very good with Babbel in charge. Gomez scored a hattrick today.

As for the game, the first half was pretty boring without much dangerous situations, Butt did really well when he saved that header after a good delivery in. In the second half they stepped up and scored the important goal. The defense seems a lot more solid with Butt in goal. The player that’s been surprising me in the past few weeks is Andy Ottl. He did really well against Barca and showed a very good performance today as well.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby shwas55 » Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:50 pm

MrLinky wrote: The player that’s been surprising me in the past few weeks is Andy Ottl. He did really well against Barca and showed a very good performance today as well.

Agree totally, he really is starting to show his potential, i always thought he had it in him, but he never got enough time on the pitch to prove it. Its good to see that we are starting to have some good depth in the midfield.
shwas55
I post all the time

Postby walter » Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:03 pm

next season Borowski should leave. He's not even getting a chance and I don't think he is the kind of player Bayern needs, especially with the system we use. Also we should sell one of these 3 players: Altintop, Sosa, or Schweini. Although I don't expect much from selling these two players, it would probably be enough to get a good RB.
walter
I post all the time

National Flag:
Venezuela

Postby shileno » Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:08 pm

shwas55 wrote:
MrLinky wrote: The player that’s been surprising me in the past few weeks is Andy Ottl. He did really well against Barca and showed a very good performance today as well.

Agree totally, he really is starting to show his potential, i always thought he had it in him, but he never got enough time on the pitch to prove it. Its good to see that we are starting to have some good depth in the midfield.

Ottl and Tymo for midfield =D> (MVB still sucks lol)

It was a good game, but only after half time. Toni definitely is not the type of striker that can play alone, he really needs someone else to help him and Ribery it's not the answer, he plays better as CM. Schweni and Sosa surprised me, both played pretty bad and lost many balls, hopefully Altintop made it and played good (Even though the missed goal). As usual, we lack of the same thing, a good replacement for MVB (Tymo), Klose and a RB.

Damn Grafite and all the Wolfsburg #-o
Kroos =D>
shileno
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Chile

Postby SilentStrike » Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:55 pm

shileno wrote:
shwas55 wrote:

Ottl and Tymo for midfield =D> (MVB still sucks lol)

It was a good game, but only after half time. Toni definitely is not the type of striker that can play alone, he really needs someone else to help him and Ribery it's not the answer, he plays better as CM. Schweni and Sosa surprised me, both played pretty bad and lost many balls, hopefully Altintop made it and played good (Even though the missed goal). As usual, we lack of the same thing, a good replacement for MVB (Tymo), Klose and a RB.

Damn Grafite and all the Wolfsburg #-o
Kroos =D>

stop giving him excuses about needing a 2nd striker next to him... he wasnt playing good in 1st season ahlf either.
He is a striker and should score the chances he gets. Toni isn't suddenly going to score when alone in front of the goalkeeper just because it's Klose standing behind him and not Ribery. He's missing easy chances that strikers should score... even defenders should score the kind of chances he gets.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga