You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2021/22 Bundesliga Discussion Thread

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

Re: 2021/22 Bundesliga Discussion Thread

Postby Ottomeister87 » Wed Jan 12, 2022 3:42 pm

Dude, for once look up the history from our games at their place.. and talk about an easy away game in Gladbach ever again. There is always this one game in the season ( or two ) which is always a pain in the f-in ass and its them.

They might be shit in your eyes ( and looking at the table this season they mostly are ) but BMG easy for Bayern? Never, unless its a clear blowout win, anything else has always been hard fought games.
Ottomeister87
I'm a post king!
 
Posts: 2997
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:25 am
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 494 times
Been thanked: 796 times
Gender: Male

Re: 2021/22 Bundesliga Discussion Thread

Postby Alexander » Wed Jan 12, 2022 5:19 pm

"You are not truly the best in Europe unless you win your own league"

That takes quite much away from Real and their victories and makes it very difficult to tell which team is the best in Europe. Our nine in a row is something to consider.
Alexander
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1008
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:52 pm
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 193 times
Gender: Male

Re: 2021/22 Bundesliga Discussion Thread

Postby #12 » Wed Jan 12, 2022 5:55 pm

Alexander wrote:"You are not truly the best in Europe unless you win your own league"

That takes quite much away from Real and their victories and makes it very difficult to tell which team is the best in Europe. Our nine in a row is something to consider.
Not really, as I‘m quite sure they would have a walk in the park here… Probably still not nine times - you can always slip and/or Dortmund could not be THAT wasteful and turn a 9pt lead into a crash - but it’s not like the league is really competitive… And btw, I‘m being consistent here, Juve also did it, and it’s not THAT special (relatively speaking because it still requires consistency which they had and we hopefully still have)…

What I‘m trying to say is: I‘m merely rooting for not overpraising this…
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 29036
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 1440 times
Been thanked: 6361 times
Gender: Male

Re: 2021/22 Bundesliga Discussion Thread

Postby Alexander » Wed Jan 12, 2022 6:37 pm

#12 wrote:
Alexander wrote:"You are not truly the best in Europe unless you win your own league"

That takes quite much away from Real and their victories and makes it very difficult to tell which team is the best in Europe. Our nine in a row is something to consider.
Not really, as I‘m quite sure they would have a walk in the park here… Probably still not nine times - you can always slip and/or Dortmund could not be THAT wasteful and turn a 9pt lead into a crash - but it’s not like the league is really competitive… And btw, I‘m being consistent here, Juve also did it, and it’s not THAT special (relatively speaking because it still requires consistency which they had and we hopefully still have)…

What I‘m trying to say is: I‘m merely rooting for not overpraising this…


I say we would have won more La liga titles than Real in the last decade.
Alexander
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1008
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:52 pm
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 193 times
Gender: Male

Re: 2021/22 Bundesliga Discussion Thread

Postby #12 » Wed Jan 12, 2022 8:19 pm

Alexander wrote:
#12 wrote:
Alexander wrote:"You are not truly the best in Europe unless you win your own league"

That takes quite much away from Real and their victories and makes it very difficult to tell which team is the best in Europe. Our nine in a row is something to consider.
Not really, as I‘m quite sure they would have a walk in the park here… Probably still not nine times - you can always slip and/or Dortmund could not be THAT wasteful and turn a 9pt lead into a crash - but it’s not like the league is really competitive… And btw, I‘m being consistent here, Juve also did it, and it’s not THAT special (relatively speaking because it still requires consistency which they had and we hopefully still have)…

What I‘m trying to say is: I‘m merely rooting for not overpraising this…


I say we would have won more La liga titles than Real in the last decade.
Maybe, but we won’t win more CLs than them in the current one, and we‘re one ahead
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 29036
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 1440 times
Been thanked: 6361 times
Gender: Male

Re: 2021/22 Bundesliga Discussion Thread

Postby Ottomeister87 » Wed Jan 12, 2022 8:49 pm

I also dont get this ''look how big his dick is, i wished mine was as big as his'' with other clubs all the time. Why would anyone care what another club has won or not. Its only about Bayern. If they dont win the CL this season for example i couldnt care less who wins it tbh or who has so and so much cl titles..
Ottomeister87
I'm a post king!
 
Posts: 2997
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:25 am
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 494 times
Been thanked: 796 times
Gender: Male

Re: 2021/22 Bundesliga Discussion Thread

Postby Alexander » Thu Jan 13, 2022 6:25 am

"but we won`t win more CLs than them in the current one,and we are one ahead"

How come you are so sure?
Alexander
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1008
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:52 pm
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 193 times
Gender: Male

Re: 2021/22 Bundesliga Discussion Thread

Postby #12 » Thu Jan 13, 2022 6:28 am

Alexander wrote:"but we won`t win more CLs than them in the current one,and we are one ahead"

How come you are so sure?
Because we as a club are happy playing second fiddle…
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 29036
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 1440 times
Been thanked: 6361 times
Gender: Male

Re: 2021/22 Bundesliga Discussion Thread

Postby Alexander » Thu Jan 13, 2022 8:08 am

”Because we as a club is happy playing second fiddle”

How do you mean? Is it because we don’t spend as much as other teams? Do we have a weak mentality?
Alexander
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1008
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:52 pm
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 193 times
Gender: Male

Re: 2021/22 Bundesliga Discussion Thread

Postby #12 » Thu Jan 13, 2022 1:15 pm

No it’s because we don’t spend enough, at least at times… And yes we‘re too sloppy in general
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 29036
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 1440 times
Been thanked: 6361 times
Gender: Male

Re: 2021/22 Bundesliga Discussion Thread

Postby Ottomeister87 » Thu Jan 13, 2022 8:47 pm

And idea how i turn this automatic loop off?
Ottomeister87
I'm a post king!
 
Posts: 2997
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:25 am
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 494 times
Been thanked: 796 times
Gender: Male

Re: 2021/22 Bundesliga Discussion Thread

Postby #12 » Thu Jan 13, 2022 8:52 pm

Ottomeister87 wrote:And idea how i turn this automatic loop off?
Well, I‘ll answer even though we all know he‘s not seriously asking… I‘m that polite
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 29036
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 1440 times
Been thanked: 6361 times
Gender: Male

Re: 2021/22 Bundesliga Discussion Thread

Postby Alexander » Fri Jan 14, 2022 6:31 am

I am definitely seriuos with my questions. Interesting to know what weaknesses he/she thinks we have.
Alexander
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1008
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:52 pm
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 193 times
Gender: Male

Re: 2021/22 Bundesliga Discussion Thread

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Jan 14, 2022 7:38 am

U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 55134
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 35161 times
Been thanked: 7680 times
Gender: Male

Re: 2021/22 Bundesliga Discussion Thread

Postby Ottomeister87 » Fri Jan 14, 2022 1:34 pm

Alexander wrote:I am definitely seriuos with my questions. Interesting to know what weaknesses he/she thinks we have.


I know, but you 2 are going in a loop all the time.. Same questions, same answers and that for months.
Ottomeister87
I'm a post king!
 
Posts: 2997
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:25 am
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 494 times
Been thanked: 796 times
Gender: Male

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests

cron