You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2021/22 Bundesliga Discussion Thread

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

Re: 2021/22 Bundesliga Discussion Thread

Postby #12 » Sun Jan 09, 2022 11:15 am

That pathetic zozon dude here by now?

When the pot wants to call the kettle black - but the kettle is always here…

Karma’s a bitch huh?
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Sun Jan 09, 2022 11:18 am

YlonenXabi wrote:This talk is nonsense because unless we lose half of the team with long term injuries, we'll lift our 10th consecutive BL.

I'm not even slightly worried. I said I'd take a loss vs Gladbach as long as we didn't have more injuries / COVID cases.
Well, you can also raise an opponent’s confidence… They won against a very good team yesterday in a very delicate situation… And they didn’t even need Haaland…
We threw away a home win vs. a shit team they will walk over… Another three at the weekend and the momentum is gone… And it‘ll be tough then…
So yeah, despite a formerly bog lead, I think being worried is in order…
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Alexander » Sun Jan 09, 2022 11:35 am

#12 wrote:
YlonenXabi wrote:This talk is nonsense because unless we lose half of the team with long term injuries, we'll lift our 10th consecutive BL.

I'm not even slightly worried. I said I'd take a loss vs Gladbach as long as we didn't have more injuries / COVID cases.
Well, you can also raise an opponent’s confidence… They won against a very good team yesterday in a very delicate situation… And they didn’t even need Haaland…
We threw away a home win vs. a shit team they will walk over… Another three at the weekend and the momentum is gone… And it‘ll be tough then…

Just curious, you see Frankfurt as a very good team?
Alexander
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Sun Jan 09, 2022 11:45 am

Alexander wrote:
#12 wrote:

Just curious, you see Frankfurt as a very good team?
Well, tbh, kinda like Hoffenheim, they managed to climb up in the table somewhat under the radar for me…
But I think yesterday, until they ran dry around the 60th, they played well and could’ve killed the game…
I know why you‘re asking but there’s a difference between playing away and turning around a 0-2 and throwing away a (1-0) lead at home which we do a lot…
So yeah, your example is actually golden, because I think both goals were nearly identical to the Gladbach game… An easy header after a corner and a stupid mistake - only Süle and Pavard switched roles there…
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Ben Gardner » Sun Jan 09, 2022 12:26 pm

#12 wrote:… They won against a very good team yesterday in a very delicate situation… And they didn’t even need Haaland…

Again, I like your trust and faith in Dortmund, but I have to warn you, we might not be as good you make it sound we are.
Ben Gardner
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Sweden

Postby #12 » Sun Jan 09, 2022 12:28 pm

Ben Gardner wrote:
#12 wrote:… They won against a very good team yesterday in a very delicate situation… And they didn’t even need Haaland…

Again, I like your trust and faith in Dortmund, but I have to warn you, we might not be as good you make it sound we are.
Oh no, you‘re definitely not… But you‘re better - and we are worse - than you and 90% of this forum make it seem…

The only difference between the two teams, for those unaware, is the game at Dortmund which you could‘ve well won… It was a penalty for me, but it was lucky to happen without danger and in that moment… And we could then easily talk about a level race already - and again, I think we soon will…
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Alexander » Sun Jan 09, 2022 12:31 pm

Thanks for your answer. Knowing that a team placed in seventh position in the Bundesliga is very good makes me think that all the talk about farmers league is wrong. Nine titles in a row must be a fantastic achievement =D> .
Alexander
I post all the time

Postby YlonenXabi » Sun Jan 09, 2022 1:22 pm

Dortmund are having poor season yet #12 always finds a way to overhype them or says they are gonna win every game.

It's funny cause we suck so bad but we've got more points and have already beaten them twice this season and both of them in Dortmund. That makes it 7 wins in a row vs BVB :P

Can you imagine if we had lost 7 times in a row vs Dortmund and had been eliminated from CL by Ajax and Sporting Lisbon?

Yeah, I'm sure you would be very optimistic about our chances of winning any trophy this season :coffee:
- Hansi Legend Flick -
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby MUTU » Sun Jan 09, 2022 1:28 pm

Not only this. After the 2-0 yesterday, #12 still predicted BVB to win (he told me privately). Sure he was right in the end, but that's not the point: had #12 been a BVB fan he'd have stopped watching and would have been sure his team would lose, no doubt about it.
MUTU
Site Admin & Euro 2016, 2017/18, World Cup 2018 and Euro 2020 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & Euro 2016, 2017/18, World Cup 2018 and Euro 2020 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Ottomeister87 » Sun Jan 09, 2022 1:29 pm

Or the fact that they still played the best first half of a season with 43 points since Pep's record one with 46 points from 15/16 i believe? We lost one game with AGAIN half of our team lost ( 12 players ) total which ofcourse make no difference at all in his eyes..

Imagine going with this bench from the BMG game into a full season, good luck making EL quali rounds.. And dont forget the BVB upcoming shedule: Freiburg, Hoffenheim and Leverkusen. They wont win all 3 games. And a cup game in between.
Ottomeister87
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Alexander » Sun Jan 09, 2022 1:33 pm

Off topic but Reschke says we are saving money for a mega transfer in the summer.
Alexander
I post all the time

Postby YlonenXabi » Sun Jan 09, 2022 2:01 pm

And then Dortmund will play thursday nights in EL which is a pain in the a$$ and will surely take a toll in the league
- Hansi Legend Flick -
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Jan 09, 2022 2:34 pm

Alexander wrote:Off topic but Reschke says we are saving money for a mega transfer in the summer.
You mean Lewa told the directors that he is leaving and we are signing Haaland?
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Alexander » Sun Jan 09, 2022 3:03 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
Alexander wrote:Off topic but Reschke says we are saving money for a mega transfer in the summer.
You mean Lewa told the directors that he is leaving and we are signing Haaland?

Maybe but I think Wirtz is the target.
Alexander
I post all the time

Postby Ottomeister87 » Sun Jan 09, 2022 3:14 pm

Funny how Reschke actually thinks he knows since he is gone for years now from the club. As if they tell him who they might be interested in lol.
Ottomeister87
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga