You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2021/22 Bundesliga Discussion Thread

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

Re: 2021/22 Bundesliga Discussion Thread

Postby Fénix » Mon Dec 20, 2021 8:25 pm

MUTU wrote:
Ben Gardner wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:It’d be pretty embarrassing for you guys if someone else managed it before you imo.

Nah, not for me, we could use some help and I would be happy if someone else could muscle up and give it a go to break the Bayern code. Unfortunality it doesn't seem to be anyone out there who can muscle up.

There's two ways the dominance can be broken:
1) removal of 50+1
2) the other teams agreeing in advance who they want to be champion and all other teams playing them lose on purpose. That way they have a minimum of 96 points.

Hahahaha, this is awesome @MUTU! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lose on purpose... never ever thought about this. :mrgreen:
Hans-Dieter Flick - der Beste der Besten!
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby Ben Gardner » Mon Dec 20, 2021 8:37 pm

MUTU wrote:
Ben Gardner wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:It’d be pretty embarrassing for you guys if someone else managed it before you imo.

Nah, not for me, we could use some help and I would be happy if someone else could muscle up and give it a go to break the Bayern code. Unfortunality it doesn't seem to be anyone out there who can muscle up.

There's two ways the dominance can be broken:
1) removal of 50+1
2) the other teams agreeing in advance who they want to be champion and all other teams playing them lose on purpose. That way they have a minimum of 96 points.

50+1 is sacred, for the time being anyway. The other suggestion, well, I think we both see the absurdness in this, but you just laid the foundation for one hell of a conspiracy. Imagine the other teams join forces, holding secret meetings in the background, fully backed by the DFB, and everything with one purpose and one purpose only, to put an end to Bayern dominance.
Ben Gardner
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Sweden

Postby Ottomeister87 » Mon Dec 20, 2021 9:04 pm

Even Bayern players did the inside job this season and it didnt work out, the state of Bavaria didnt allow any supporters anymore, while the rest still could have them, didnt work either.

If the 50+1 drops one day, you really think Bayern isnt going to roll along even if they say otherwise? lol..
Ottomeister87
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby aterford » Mon Dec 20, 2021 9:48 pm

Yeah I've always thought the 50+1 discussion to be an interesting one. Maybe I am just foolish, but why does it seem like people are believing that would hurt Bayern more than others and/or help others more than Bayern? I know there's some "project" in investing in a smaller, less successful team (and lower entry costs, naturally), but at the same time I suspect a club who is already so far ahead and already has as many advantages as Bayern has would also find it the easiest to add on more sponsors and etc to continue to further that advantage. And if I'm a big investor I'd certainly rather hitch my wagon to a super-club like Bayern - already a massive marketing and money-making machine, not to mention an absolute sporting titan - rather than try and fund up some smaller club to try and overtake them. I guess i just get the sense that Bayern's advantages at this point are so well-established that ending 50+1 might introduce more parity for the other 17 clubs but I suspect it would also serve to further cement Bayern's dominance. But maybe I am missing something!
God Bless Thomas Müller
aterford
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby DRvad14 » Thu Dec 23, 2021 2:02 am

DRvad14
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Fénix » Fri Dec 31, 2021 5:58 pm

Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby YlonenXabi » Sat Jan 01, 2022 1:24 pm

To be honest I don't think that trolling the referee like that just before the start of a match is a good idea :lol:
- Hansi Legend Flick -
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby Fénix » Sat Jan 01, 2022 2:19 pm

Hats off to the referee who reacted so naturally, no quick moves and confusion. :mrgreen:
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby MUTU » Sat Jan 01, 2022 7:26 pm

Guys sorry to spoil the party but the referee is simply picking up the coin from the cointoss. Look closely and you see it.
MUTU
Site Admin & Euro 2016, 2017/18, World Cup 2018 and Euro 2020 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & Euro 2016, 2017/18, World Cup 2018 and Euro 2020 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Fénix » Sat Jan 01, 2022 7:41 pm

So, 433 sold us magic. :lol: You should be an intelligence official or analyst, @MUTU. Spooks love guys like you. :P
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby MUTU » Sat Jan 01, 2022 7:48 pm

Fénix wrote:So, 433 sold us magic. You should be an intelligence official or analyst, @MUTU. Spooks love guys like you. :P

Actually I just read the top comment
I was fooled too.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Jan 08, 2022 7:31 am

U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Fénix » Sat Jan 08, 2022 9:06 am

And if you include since 2011/2012, it becomes like 33-36 points or something.
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby #12 » Sat Jan 08, 2022 12:45 pm

All the more reason to act professional for a change an maybe not open our asses wide every fucking time…
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Ottomeister87 » Sat Jan 08, 2022 2:00 pm

So shall we turn the tables around now and see how many points we got against everyone else? BVB for example? I said it last year, BMG away especially is a tough nut in the history of the Buli and our club. You have always this one team that is a pain in the ass, i dont like it. But i dont paint the doomsday because of it.
Ottomeister87
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga