You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2021/22 Bundesliga Discussion Thread

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

Re: 2021/22 Bundesliga Discussion Thread

Postby MUTU » Sun Dec 19, 2021 9:09 am

MUTU
Site Admin & Euro 2016, 2017/18, World Cup 2018 and Euro 2020 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & Euro 2016, 2017/18, World Cup 2018 and Euro 2020 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MUTU » Sun Dec 19, 2021 9:19 am

MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Dec 19, 2021 2:06 pm

Trying the last available card. The Jinx
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Fénix » Sun Dec 19, 2021 2:08 pm

Ben Gardner wrote:What is so sad is that it seems that it is up to Dortmund to put an end to Bayern's dominance. Occasionally Leipzig is mentioned, but it always seems to fall back on us. Why do we have to bear this burden? Is it because that we are the latest non Bayern winner of the BuLi? Or is it that we have finished runners up five times during the past nine seasons that makes it look like we are "just behind"?

Because nobody else is as rich and attractive as you are and can afford players and contracts that you have had for the last 8-9 years. Without you, it's definitely a one horse race. Simple as that.
That's your burden that you have to bear it if nothing else than because of Klopp's renaissance and golden era and exponential growth in those 5-6 years.

Leipzig project in Germany is already a failed project in my eyes, big time! This season is showing why.
Without Red Bull spending and investing in top football players and stars combined with young talents(which is btw fantastic from their side and role model for absolutely everyone in all German divisions and outside of Germany), they can forget any title in Germany when it comes to fight vs Bayern.
I expected Red Bull offensive on the German market once they enter the elite division and in 3-4 years big headaches for Bayern and European clubs and to remove you from the no. 2 club and spot.
However, their ideas in the end are completely opposite - they are just another developing center for young players.

Gladbach, Schalke, HSV, Leverkusen, Wolfsburg, Stuttgart, Werder, Kaiserslautern... just look at them how irrelevant, poor, lost or/and pathetic they have been for decades. :roll:

The point is that your bosses deep inside want those Bundesliga titles so badly after 2010/2011 and 2011/2012, more than anything else. Pokal has become a tiny award, a solace in comparison with the league title.
Hans-Dieter Flick - der Beste der Besten!
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby Ottomeister87 » Sun Dec 19, 2021 4:06 pm

Freiburg leading 1-0 vs LEverkusen.. If it stays like that, they will end up on 3rd spot with 29 points just 5 behind BVB after the Hinrunde.. :lol:
Ottomeister87
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Dec 19, 2021 4:16 pm

Ottomeister87 wrote:Freiburg leading 1-0 vs LEverkusen.. If it stays like that, they will end up on 3rd spot with 29 points just 5 behind BVB after the Hinrunde..
LE means No in my language ....
Did you do that by coincidence or not?
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Dec 19, 2021 4:16 pm

In the meantime 1_1 it is
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Ottomeister87 » Sun Dec 19, 2021 5:21 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
Ottomeister87 wrote:Freiburg leading 1-0 vs LEverkusen.. If it stays like that, they will end up on 3rd spot with 29 points just 5 behind BVB after the Hinrunde..
LE means No in my language ....
Did you do that by coincidence or not?

Ooh lol, nah kept the shift button a sec to long haha.. But pretty ironic.

EDIT: Freiburg won 2-1.. So:

Bayern 43
Dortmund 34
Freiburg 29
Leverkusen 28
Ottomeister87
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Sun Dec 19, 2021 6:35 pm

Ben Gardner wrote:
Fénix wrote:
Ben Gardner wrote:I doubt the Bayern code will be decoded anytime soon, it's more or less unbreakable.

The only way to win is to repeat 2011/2012 season when you won 81 points and became champions, broke so many records, etc.

You just can't do it. Not just you, but also Leipzig and all other 'big' German clubs that are actually still failing to win titles, but in the 2. Liga and 3. Liga. :lol: :lol: :lol:

What is so sad is that it seems that it is up to Dortmund to put an end to Bayern's dominance. Occasionally Leipzig is mentioned, but it always seems to fall back on us. Why do we have to bear this burden? Is it because that we are the latest non Bayern winner of the BuLi? Or is it that we have finished runners up five times during the past nine seasons that makes it look like we are "just behind"?
Well you’re ahead of the other teams AT LEAST as much as we are ahead of you…
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Ben Gardner » Sun Dec 19, 2021 9:11 pm

#12 wrote:Well you’re ahead of the other teams AT LEAST as much as we are ahead of you…

Yes, we are the dominant force in Germany when it comes to second places :-)
Ben Gardner
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Sweden

Postby Ottomeister87 » Sun Dec 19, 2021 9:56 pm

Well they could do what they failed to do in 2004, relegate to 2nd liga and become champions there :D
Ottomeister87
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Ben Gardner » Mon Dec 20, 2021 10:13 am

Ottomeister87 wrote:.. 9 points ahead now.. Imagine they could have overtaken us when we played them with only being 1 point ahead..

This is actually pretty funny, considering we were also in the lead against you, and whoopsie-daisy, three matchdays later we are nine points behind. All done by a team who is supposingly a title contender :D
Ben Gardner
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Sweden

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:26 am

Ben Gardner wrote:
Fénix wrote:
Ben Gardner wrote:I doubt the Bayern code will be decoded anytime soon, it's more or less unbreakable.

The only way to win is to repeat 2011/2012 season when you won 81 points and became champions, broke so many records, etc.

You just can't do it. Not just you, but also Leipzig and all other 'big' German clubs that are actually still failing to win titles, but in the 2. Liga and 3. Liga. :lol: :lol: :lol:

What is so sad is that it seems that it is up to Dortmund to put an end to Bayern's dominance. Occasionally Leipzig is mentioned, but it always seems to fall back on us. Why do we have to bear this burden? Is it because that we are the latest non Bayern winner of the BuLi? Or is it that we have finished runners up five times during the past nine seasons that makes it look like we are "just behind"?
It’d be pretty embarrassing for you guys if someone else managed it before you imo.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Ben Gardner » Mon Dec 20, 2021 5:54 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:It’d be pretty embarrassing for you guys if someone else managed it before you imo.

Nah, not for me, we could use some help and I would be happy if someone else could muscle up and give it a go to break the Bayern code. Unfortunality it doesn't seem to be anyone out there who can muscle up.
Ben Gardner
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Sweden

Postby MUTU » Mon Dec 20, 2021 7:22 pm

Ben Gardner wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:It’d be pretty embarrassing for you guys if someone else managed it before you imo.

Nah, not for me, we could use some help and I would be happy if someone else could muscle up and give it a go to break the Bayern code. Unfortunality it doesn't seem to be anyone out there who can muscle up.

There's two ways the dominance can be broken:
1) removal of 50+1
2) the other teams agreeing in advance who they want to be champion and all other teams playing them lose on purpose. That way they have a minimum of 96 points.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga