You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2021/22 Bundesliga Discussion Thread

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

Re: 2021/22 Bundesliga Discussion Thread

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Dec 18, 2021 4:04 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:There is only one thing that needs to be done for immediate changes and that is scrap 50+1. It is not Bayern’s money that is ruining the competition but foreign money.

More ideally, similar structures are imposed everywhere, but we know it won’t happen.

The other things you mentioned which maybe work in Malta make no sense in the Bundesliga and if anything would make us more dominant.

The only thing that is missing is money. Dortmund are a very good team but they can’t afford a proper coach or keeping these players for 5 years while adding more to them. Give them half a billion to do as they will and they will surely win several trophies.

But also at the same time the weakness of the league is overplayed and meant to downplay our achievement. There have been several years when we ran away with the league, but there were also several when it was very close. And these teams were competing with practically the best in the world and the Beat Bayern era of all time. In the same period we won two trebles, were cheated out of 1-2 more CL finals (maybe also wins), and could well have qualified further without badly timed injuries at least two more times beyond that.

How will a reduction in the number of teams is going to make us more dominant ?
I believe it will. Most of the time other teams are playing catch up, not us. It just reduces the number of games they have to recover.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Dec 18, 2021 4:06 pm

Ben Gardner wrote:It's not Bayern's fault for being so total dominant and killing the BuLi even before it starts of, you play by the same rules that applies for every other teams, right? This is nothing less than the brutal reality, unfortunality it makes outside viewers laugh at the league, questioning your achievement for winning it ten times in a row, which I disagree on. Weak or no weak league, the job has to be done, and you get it done thoroughly every year, and this will probably keep on for the years to come. But at the same time I can't help thinking that this could only be achieved in BuLi, 'cause it is a really weak league when it comes to domestic competition. Deep inside I think that most of you want a more competitive league, where you actually have to fight for it all the way, even if it means that you occasionally slip. Don't you ever get bored?
Although I always want us to win I wouldn’t mind failing to do so next season so much. However I definitely want this tenth one. Even if we accept that the league is weak, it is still magnificent. As I’ve said before it wasn’t even managed in Scotland when the only serious cimpetitorgot relegated to the bottom division.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Ben Gardner » Sat Dec 18, 2021 7:41 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Although I always want us to win I wouldn’t mind failing to do so next season so much. However I definitely want this tenth one. Even if we accept that the league is weak, it is still magnificent.

I agree it's a magnificent league in many ways, unfortunality not when it comes to being competitive.
Ben Gardner
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Sweden

Postby Ottomeister87 » Sat Dec 18, 2021 8:31 pm

So Dortmund fails again by losing 3-2 @ Hertha. Haaland is done with them, he walked right off the pitch after the game.. 9 points ahead now.. Imagine they could have overtaken us when we played them with only being 1 point ahead..
Ottomeister87
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Dec 18, 2021 8:33 pm

PO Po Po Po Po Po Po po
Po Po Po Po Po Po
Po Po Po Po Po
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Ben Gardner » Sat Dec 18, 2021 8:44 pm

So, this piece of shit called Dortmund is actually number two i Germany.
Ben Gardner
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Sweden

Postby Fénix » Sat Dec 18, 2021 9:06 pm

-9°C this winter in Dortmund. :)
Hans-Dieter Flick - der Beste der Besten!
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby Ben Gardner » Sat Dec 18, 2021 9:25 pm

Fénix wrote:-9°C this winter in Dortmund. :)

I bet it will be down to -20°C before the winter is over in Dortmund. And when it's over, we are probably still in second place. :-)
Ben Gardner
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Sweden

Postby Fénix » Sat Dec 18, 2021 9:36 pm

Your 'clever' board have had one task for the last 9 seasons; figure out how to win more than 80-85 points and become champions.

They still can't even figure it out where's the problem and tell in media that winning more than 80 points is their season goal. :D
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby zozon » Sat Dec 18, 2021 9:52 pm

Congrats on our TENTH title in a row!
zozon
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Ben Gardner » Sat Dec 18, 2021 9:59 pm

Fénix wrote:Your 'clever' board have had one task for the last 9 seasons; figure out how to win more than 80-85 points and become champions.

They still can't even figure it out where's the problem and tell in media that winning more than 80 points is their season goal. :D

I doubt the Bayern code will be decoded anytime soon, it's more or less unbreakable.
Ben Gardner
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Sweden

Postby Ottomeister87 » Sat Dec 18, 2021 10:06 pm

This is actually the reason why people complain that the Buli is so boring. Bayern up ahead by a large margin already, but its also because of the stupidity by the chasers..
Ottomeister87
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Fénix » Sat Dec 18, 2021 10:19 pm

Ben Gardner wrote:I doubt the Bayern code will be decoded anytime soon, it's more or less unbreakable.

The only way to win is to repeat 2011/2012 season when you won 81 points and became champions, broke so many records, etc.

You just can't do it. Not just you, but also Leipzig and all other 'big' German clubs that are actually still failing to win titles, but in the 2. Liga and 3. Liga. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby aterford » Sun Dec 19, 2021 2:58 am

Well, don't wanna jinx it, but we're now up 9 points and dropped a total of 8 points for the entire Hinrunde... I don't see us dropping much more than that in the Rückrunde, much less by a margin allowing BVB earning enough to overtake...
God Bless Thomas Müller
aterford
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Ben Gardner » Sun Dec 19, 2021 8:24 am

Fénix wrote:
Ben Gardner wrote:I doubt the Bayern code will be decoded anytime soon, it's more or less unbreakable.

The only way to win is to repeat 2011/2012 season when you won 81 points and became champions, broke so many records, etc.

You just can't do it. Not just you, but also Leipzig and all other 'big' German clubs that are actually still failing to win titles, but in the 2. Liga and 3. Liga. :lol: :lol: :lol:

What is so sad is that it seems that it is up to Dortmund to put an end to Bayern's dominance. Occasionally Leipzig is mentioned, but it always seems to fall back on us. Why do we have to bear this burden? Is it because that we are the latest non Bayern winner of the BuLi? Or is it that we have finished runners up five times during the past nine seasons that makes it look like we are "just behind"?
Ben Gardner
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Sweden

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga