You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2021/22 Bundesliga Discussion Thread

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

Re: 2021/22 Bundesliga Discussion Thread

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Nov 21, 2021 12:18 pm

Imagine it will be Nagelsmann who fails ... Something which was expected by both Ancelotti and Kovac
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Alexander » Sun Nov 21, 2021 12:22 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Imagine it will be Nagelsmann who fails ... Something which was expected by both Ancelotti and Kovac

We can`t win forever. I really hope we can make ten in a row.
Alexander
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Sun Nov 21, 2021 12:35 pm

I've added the fixtures to our calendar and I've noticed something peculiar: we don't have the normal winter break this season. It's going to come earlier. We play the last match of 2021 on 17th December and then the first match of 2022 exactly 3 weeks later on 7th January. I wonder how that affects our performance because our performance tends to drop when it's cold (especially in the snow).
MUTU
Site Admin & Euro 2016, 2017/18, World Cup 2018 and Euro 2020 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & Euro 2016, 2017/18, World Cup 2018 and Euro 2020 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MUTU » Sun Nov 21, 2021 12:45 pm

Actually we've had it last season, playing on 3rd January and again on 8th January (lost 3-2 to Gladbach). Now we will play them again on the eve of the anniversary of our loss against them. :oops:
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Nov 21, 2021 1:06 pm

MUTU wrote:I've added the fixtures to our calendar and I've noticed something peculiar: we don't have the normal winter break this season. It's going to come earlier. We play the last match of 2021 on 17th December and then the first match of 2022 exactly 3 weeks later on 7th January. I wonder how that affects our performance because our performance tends to drop when it's cold (especially in the snow).
It was the same last season because of the late start.

I imagine this time it might be because of the world cup?
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Ben Gardner » Sun Nov 21, 2021 1:30 pm

Alexander wrote:I believe it will be a fight until the end with Dortmund. They are very strong at home and probably few teams are able to snatch a point.

There will be no fight 'til the end with Dortmund, as much as I want this to happen I just don't see it happen. Sanna mina ord (P.s. Swedish for mark my words).
Ben Gardner
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Sweden

Postby YlonenXabi » Sun Nov 21, 2021 1:46 pm

I'd be very surprised if we didn't win BL by at least 4-5 points. And seems like people are never happy.

Pep Guardiola was stubborn with his possession football and suicidal tactics, so we got Ancelotti.

Ancelotti was hired to build a strong defensive system in order to be more competitive in CL, but he was just terrible and we did worse than with Pep

Kovac was a promising coach who had done a great job with Eintracht, but eventually he was even worse than Ancelotti

Flick won the sextuple, but people weren't happy because he played suicidal tactics and we conceded too many goals. We just needed ANY other coach who wouldn't play Alaba and Boateng as CBs and problem solved

Turns out that it wasn't that easy because now Julian Nagelsmann seems to be struggling as well :roll:

I agree with Kovac and Ancelotti being two major f*ck ups. But apart from that we've had Pep, Heynckes, Flick and now Nagelsmann who are all very well suited to our players and tactics

A BL trophy and a decent CL run is the bare minimum for this season, but don't forget that JN is here for the long term. And I'm more than happy with him even after the last series of results.
- Hansi Legend Flick -
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby Alexander » Sun Nov 21, 2021 1:59 pm

Ben Gardner wrote:
Alexander wrote:I believe it will be a fight until the end with Dortmund. They are very strong at home and probably few teams are able to snatch a point.

There will be no fight 'til the end with Dortmund, as much as I want this to happen I just don't see it happen. Sanna mina ord (P.s. Swedish for mark my words).

Den som lever får se :) .
Alexander
I post all the time

Postby #12 » Sun Nov 21, 2021 2:03 pm

Alexander wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:Imagine it will be Nagelsmann who fails ... Something which was expected by both Ancelotti and Kovac

We can`t win forever. I really hope we can make ten in a row.
Like it or not, if we do, it’s for other team‘s weaknesses - blatantly obvious this year…
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Sun Nov 21, 2021 2:04 pm

MUTU wrote:Actually we've had it last season, playing on 3rd January and again on 8th January (lost 3-2 to Gladbach). Now we will play them again on the eve of the anniversary of our loss against them. :oops:
We live in times where a 2-3 at Gladbach - while actually scoring and just carelessly giving away a two goal lead - would be a step up
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Sun Nov 21, 2021 2:07 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:I'd be very surprised if we didn't win BL by at least 4-5 points. And seems like people are never happy.

Pep Guardiola was stubborn with his possession football and suicidal tactics, so we got Ancelotti.

Ancelotti was hired to build a strong defensive system in order to be more competitive in CL, but he was just terrible and we did worse than with Pep

Kovac was a promising coach who had done a great job with Eintracht, but eventually he was even worse than Ancelotti

Flick won the sextuple, but people weren't happy because he played suicidal tactics and we conceded too many goals. We just needed ANY other coach who wouldn't play Alaba and Boateng as CBs and problem solved

Turns out that it wasn't that easy because now Julian Nagelsmann seems to be struggling as well :roll:

I agree with Kovac and Ancelotti being two major f*ck ups. But apart from that we've had Pep, Heynckes, Flick and now Nagelsmann who are all very well suited to our players and tactics

A BL trophy and a decent CL run is the bare minimum for this season, but don't forget that JN is here for the long term. And I'm more than happy with him even after the last series of results.
I‘m not sure about the extend of the role of the vaccination issues… But some things I don’t like and ring alarm bells… Like him still defending the team after that shitshow on Friday…
Let’s see how he fares, I‘ll judge after at least a Hinrunde or maybe the whole season…
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Alexander » Sun Nov 21, 2021 2:14 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:I'd be very surprised if we didn't win BL by at least 4-5 points. And seems like people are never happy.

It is quite obvious that some people will never be happy. Just look at the comments after winning everything under Flick. I wonder what expectations they have. Not to say we can`t do better because we have issues. And PSG,Chelsea, Liverpool,Real,City etc have as as well. There is no perfect team.
Alexander
I post all the time

Postby #12 » Sun Nov 21, 2021 2:22 pm

Alexander wrote:

It is quite obvious that some people will never be happy. Just look at the comments after winning everything under Flick. I wonder what expectations they have. Not to say we can`t do better because we have issues. And PSG,Chelsea, Liverpool,Real,City etc have as as well. There is no perfect team.
You mean Sané, Lewa and Kimmich?
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Fénix » Sun Nov 21, 2021 2:33 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:Flick won the sextuple, but people weren't happy because he played suicidal tactics and we conceded too many goals. We just needed ANY other coach who wouldn't play Alaba and Boateng as CBs and problem solved

No, no and no. We just needed to keep him at Bayern, get rid of these 2 as we did, so he would have led Bayern without them and sign RB, someone like Perišić who he wanted as the 4th winger and one new strong CM after Thiago decided to leave us. Who was unhappy with Flick, he wouldn't even appreciate Heynckes and Hitzfeld in the last 5 years at Bayern.

This season would have been for him to correct his defensive holes. Don't forget @Xabi one thing, his defensive record after Kovač left Bayern was outstanding. :wink: We are talking about less than 2 full seasons in charge, not 4 seasons.
Hans-Dieter Flick - der Beste der Besten!
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby Ottomeister87 » Sun Nov 21, 2021 2:47 pm

#12 wrote:

I‘m not sure about the extend of the role of the vaccination issues… But some things I don’t like and ring alarm bells… Like him still defending the team after that shitshow on Friday…
Let’s see how he fares, I‘ll judge after at least a Hinrunde or maybe the whole season…

Nagelsmann wasnt defending the team at all. He was openly criticizing Sabitzer for his bad play and even said that he was pissed off for the first time since becoming Bayern coach after that performance ( BMG game he was not there so ) . He also talked about the lack of effort, stupid same mistakes in defense again with the same ways conceding them etc. Doesnt really sound like defending it.

He is even openly criticizing the non vaccinated players, without naming their names..

That he has 5 stubborn players who cause all this vaccinating crap around the team, is not his wrong doing.
Ottomeister87
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga