You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2021/22 Bundesliga Discussion Thread

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

Re: 2021/22 Bundesliga Discussion Thread

Postby Ottomeister87 » Mon Nov 01, 2021 2:13 pm

Just wait. Freiburg is getting some tough opponents now away to Bayern, Frankfurt, away to Bochum, away to Gladbach, Hoffenheim, away to Union and Leverkusen
Ottomeister87
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby YlonenXabi » Mon Nov 01, 2021 4:05 pm

Yep.

I really admire Christian Streich but there is no way they will manage to stay in the Top 4 at the end of the season. I'd say 7th or 8th place would be more realistic
- Hansi Legend Flick -
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby bastos80 » Wed Nov 03, 2021 11:35 am

Not sure where to put it, so I'll just put it here.

Can't see tweet? Click here!

Bayern have conceded as many goals in the last 3 games as in the 14 before.
Average result until Gladbach: 4,28 - 0,64
Average result of all games: 4,12 - 1,06
Without Bremer SV and Gladbach: 3,87 - 0,87

Scaled up to a full Bundesliga season, Bayern would end up at 131 goals scored and 29 conceded. That would be 15 goals less conceded than last season and 30 goals more scored than the all-time record.

One of his goals was to stabilize the defense, which he arguebly did, but there is still a lot of room to improve. Offense has gotten even stronger.
---------------Lewandowski
------------Sané - Müller - Gnabry
------------Goretzka - Kimmich
Davies - Hernández - Upamecano - Süle
--------------------Neuer
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Ottomeister87 » Thu Nov 04, 2021 6:32 pm

So the shedule for the next Buli games ( matchday 14 till 21 ) have been officially set..

BVB 1830 4th of december
Mainz 1530 11th of december
Stuttgart 1830 14th of december
Wolfsburg 2030 17th of december

winter break

BMG 2030 7th of january
Koln 1530 15th of january
Hertha 1730 23rd of january
RB Leipzig 5th of february 1830

So a lot of games outside of the normal 15.30 slot, i like. Means a lot of games with evening lights.
Ottomeister87
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Thu Nov 04, 2021 7:40 pm

Ottomeister87 wrote:So the shedule for the next Buli games ( matchday 14 till 21 ) have been officially set..

BVB 1830 4th of december
Mainz 1530 11th of december
Stuttgart 1830 14th of december
Wolfsburg 2030 17th of december

winter break

BMG 2030 7th of january
Koln 1530 15th of january
Hertha 1730 23rd of january
RB Leipzig 5th of february 1830

So a lot of games outside of the normal 15.30 slot, i like. Means a lot of games with evening lights.
It’s winter dude, 3.30 IS evening lights
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby bastos80 » Sat Nov 06, 2021 7:12 pm

Nkunku is so good.
Shame we bought Sabitzer, 4 people in 2 seasons probably would be too much even for our standards :pep:
---------------Lewandowski
------------Sané - Müller - Gnabry
------------Goretzka - Kimmich
Davies - Hernández - Upamecano - Süle
--------------------Neuer
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Alexander » Sun Nov 07, 2021 9:29 am

Four points ahead, looking good for a tenth consecutive =D> .
Alexander
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby Ben Gardner » Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:06 am

Dortmund were never close in yesterday's game against Leipzig. It became that kind of game that I was worried about could happen and happened. We looked dried out, looked shortened from the very beginning and the only positive thing that came out is that Freiburg lost and we are still in second place. People might say it had only gone two days since the game against Ajax and it was little time to recover. But HELLOOOOOOOO, Leipzig did also play two days ago and it didn't seem to affect them. Well, if two days isn't enough to recover, maybe you should have chosen another job rather than using it as an excuse for your loss.
Ben Gardner
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Sweden

Postby YlonenXabi » Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:12 am

To me Dortmund had the prefect coach in Favre. In fact in his first 5-6 months BVB were playing excellent football and they had Paco Alcacer instead of f*cking Haaland :o

They even put 4 past Atletico de Madrid in CL :!: :!: :!: :!:

I really don't know what went wrong with the team, but probably some players weren't happy with him and eventually he lost the dressing room.
- Hansi Legend Flick -
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Ben Gardner » Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:25 am

YlonenXabi wrote:They even put 4 past Atletico de Madrid in CL :!: :!: :!: :!:

Yes we did, but we also got raped by Bayern who put 5 in our a**e in april that season. We were also f****d by Tottenham that CL campaign. Results like that can't just be ignored and probably lay a foundation that Favre had difficulties to handle.
Ben Gardner
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Sweden

Postby #12 » Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:54 am

YlonenXabi wrote:To me Dortmund had the prefect coach in Favre. In fact in his first 5-6 months BVB were playing excellent football and they had Paco Alcacer instead of f*cking Haaland :o

I really don't know what went wrong with the team, but probably some players weren't happy with him and eventually he lost the dressing room.
Well we put 5 past Frankfurt AT Frankfurt with Kovac… Think we haven’t done that in ages…
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Ottomeister87 » Sun Nov 07, 2021 12:05 pm

The thing is like i said, no Haaland no party. Yes they can win some tricky games without him, but the longer he aint there, the more trouble BVB is gonna get. And there you can see where its all wrong. Meunier with his experience is no leader, Witsel aint, Reus never will be with his mimimi attitude and all in all, the BVB of the last 9/10 years is mentality wise nowhere near of the BVB's from the 2000 till the almost relegated days.

They are fine to be there and develop, but dont have indentity with the club since they know they wont be there that long. Without Haaland i dont see them beat BMG, Leverkusen, Wolfsburg, Freiburg either..
Ottomeister87
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Sun Nov 07, 2021 12:26 pm

Ottomeister87 wrote:The thing is like i said, no Haaland no party. Yes they can win some tricky games without him, but the longer he aint there, the more trouble BVB is gonna get. And there you can see where its all wrong. Meunier with his experience is no leader, Witsel aint, Reus never will be with his mimimi attitude and all in all, the BVB of the last 9/10 years is mentality wise nowhere near of the BVB's from the 2000 till the almost relegated days.

They are fine to be there and develop, but dont have indentity with the club since they know they wont be there that long. Without Haaland i dont see them beat BMG, Leverkusen, Wolfsburg, Freiburg either..
But they already played most of them
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Ben Gardner » Sun Nov 07, 2021 12:36 pm

Ottomeister87 wrote:The thing is like i said, no Haaland no party. Yes they can win some tricky games without him, but the longer he aint there, the more trouble BVB is gonna get. And there you can see where its all wrong. Meunier with his experience is no leader, Witsel aint, Reus never will be with his mimimi attitude and all in all, the BVB of the last 9/10 years is mentality wise nowhere near of the BVB's from the 2000 till the almost relegated days.

I can definitely see us winning against these teams as much as I can see us losing against them with or without Haaland, but having Haaland on the pitch gives us a little more edge so to speak. When it comes to Bayern, it definitely doesn't matter if he's on the pitch or somewhere else, the outcome will be the same either way. As you say, Dortmund are probably fine where they are at the moment, otherwise, they are doing a pretty bad job.
Ben Gardner
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Sweden

Postby Fénix » Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:19 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:To me Dortmund had the prefect coach in Favre. In fact in his first 5-6 months BVB were playing excellent football and they had Paco Alcacer instead of f*cking Haaland :o

Something really went wrong when BVB managed to drop 9 points in 2018/2019, historical fail and a unique opportunity. However, they never recovered from that unique opportunity to keep Bayern on 6 straight titles and now it's 9 straight times BL champs moving to 10th in row.

The team simply doesn't have what it takes to beat Bayern and lack of ambitions to announce every season and go for the title, BVB's board talking for years the other way around to low and remove the pressure from themselves and pointing finger at Bayern for I don't know what.
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga