You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2021/22 Bundesliga Discussion Thread

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

Re: 2021/22 Bundesliga Discussion Thread

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:36 pm

ramsej84 wrote:I said it weeks ago... Leverkusen are the ones that can stop us from winning the title
Neverkusen? Lawl.
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Alexander » Sun Sep 26, 2021 6:51 am

I value a tenth title in a row very high so it is nice to see that we have opened up a gap to our competitors.
Alexander
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby Ben Gardner » Sun Sep 26, 2021 7:19 am

Alexander wrote:I value a tenth title in a row very high so it is nice to see that we have opened up a gap to our competitors.

Oh Alexander, don't misuse the word competitors in this way. You have no competitors, haven't had any for a long time and won't have any for long time either. Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if Bayern pull of a reversed Liverpool.
Ben Gardner
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Sweden

Postby Alexander » Sun Sep 26, 2021 7:46 am

Ben Gardner wrote:
Alexander wrote:I value a tenth title in a row very high so it is nice to see that we have opened up a gap to our competitors.

Oh Alexander, don't misuse the word competitors in this way. You have no competitors, haven't had any for a long time and won't have any for long time either. Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if Bayern pull of a reversed Liverpool.

I still see your team challenging us. If Lewandowski gets injured and Haaland continuing his development along with Bellingham and the others there is no reason the race can`t be really tight. Nothing lasts forever. Strange to write in english to a swedidh fellow :D .
Alexander
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Fénix » Sun Sep 26, 2021 8:18 am

ramsej84 wrote:I said it weeks ago... Leverkusen are the ones that can stop us from winning the title

Garbage clubs don't become champions and they aren't going to stop us. :wink:
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby Ben Gardner » Sun Sep 26, 2021 9:44 am

Alexander wrote:
Ben Gardner wrote:

I still see your team challenging us. If Lewandowski gets injured and Haaland continuing his development along with Bellingham and the others there is no reason the race can`t be really tight. Nothing lasts forever. Strange to write in english to a swedidh fellow :D .

My dear Swedish fellow, don't underestimate the quality of Bayern and don't overestimate the quality of Dortmund. Lewandowski can get injured as much as he wants and Haaland can develop as much as he wants, that still won't change the outcome of BuLi when we sum up in May.

As it is now no other BuLi team can or dare challenge Bayern. Imagine a team openly saying that their team gonna challenge Bayern and maybe, just maybe, dare to say that they even will try to snatch a title. That will probably piss you guys of and make you so f*****k furious that you win the seasons to come with 20-25 points.
Ben Gardner
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Sweden

Postby Alexander » Sun Sep 26, 2021 9:58 am

I truly believe Dortmund can become a serious challenger in both Europe and Germany. We will see how it works out. Best of luck to you my compatriot.
Alexander
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Ben Gardner » Sun Sep 26, 2021 10:26 am

Alexander wrote:I truly believe Dortmund can become a serious challenger in both Europe and Germany. We will see how it works out. Best of luck to you my compatriot.

Happy to see that someone has faith in us. But I'm afraid that we will need more than just luck to make you even consider looking over your shoulder to see what Dortmund is up to :-)
Ben Gardner
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Sweden

Postby Ottomeister87 » Sun Sep 26, 2021 2:20 pm

Alexander wrote:I truly believe Dortmund can become a serious challenger in both Europe and Germany. We will see how it works out. Best of luck to you my compatriot.

No they can't, since they are not a club who build a team, rather just develops player to sell them. That doesnt work to challenge Bayern over 34 matchdays.

Anyway, is it just me or is Bellingham CONSTANTLY looking at the ref as soon as an opponent is near him to take a dive for a FK? Man this dude was annoying vs BMG. Only laying on the ground by hardly being touched at all and having a face like he needs a tissue to wipe his tears the next second.
Ottomeister87
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sun Sep 26, 2021 4:33 pm

Ottomeister87 wrote:

No they can't, since they are not a club who build a team, rather just develops player to sell them. That doesnt work to challenge Bayern over 34 matchdays.

Anyway, is it just me or is Bellingham CONSTANTLY looking at the ref as soon as an opponent is near him to take a dive for a FK? Man this dude was annoying vs BMG. Only laying on the ground by hardly being touched at all and having a face like he needs a tissue to wipe his tears the next second.
Exactly. If Dortmund could keep Haaland for another 2-3 seasons at least and wait for Lewy, Müller and Neuer to slow down... Maybe... If they are lucky. But selling their best players every other year? Nah. They won't ever challenge.
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Oct 02, 2021 2:42 pm

Soft pen for Dortmund

And

Baku seems to have lost his composure after Flick's exclusion
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:25 pm

BUNDESLIGA

‘The second Havertz’: rising star Wirtz making Bundesliga history

https://sportsdesk.com.mt/?p=32265
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Ottomeister87 » Sat Oct 02, 2021 6:05 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Soft pen for Dortmund

And

Baku seems to have lost his composure after Flick's exclusion

Tbh, if he loses his compure already for not being nominated for the German NT team, where he doesnt even play anyway, i dont even want to have him in the Bayern squad EVER.. Nuff said.

But its more or less, the hype around him. Some can handle it better as others. He needs to blend all that shit out and focus on that what matters, the stuff on the field, then he will be nominated again.
Ottomeister87
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby YlonenXabi » Sun Oct 03, 2021 3:46 am

Seems like Gladbach weren't that bad after all, right #12 ?
- Hansi Legend Flick -
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby #12 » Sun Oct 03, 2021 1:01 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:Seems like Gladbach weren't that bad after all, right #12 ?
They were… They‘re in better form now, which seems to be Adolf H. from Austria‘s MO…
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga