You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2021/22 Bundesliga Discussion Thread

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

Re: 2021/22 Bundesliga Discussion Thread

Postby Ben Gardner » Sat Sep 25, 2021 12:32 pm

Bayern went to Greuther and came back with three points. Surely nothing to write home about, but I like how Bayern win these kind of games without putting themselves in to any kind of problem. This game will probably be most remembered by this generation of Bayern fans as the game when Lewandovski's scoring streak came to an end. As for Dortmund we have a tough one and 'Gladbach tonight. Don't know what to expect, remains to see if it will be another goals galore with both teams scoring from all kinds of situations.
Ben Gardner
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Sweden

Postby Firefox1234 » Sat Sep 25, 2021 4:56 pm

Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Ottomeister87 » Sat Sep 25, 2021 5:13 pm

Ben Gardner wrote:Bayern went to Greuther and came back with three points. Surely nothing to write home about, but I like how Bayern win these kind of games without putting themselves in to any kind of problem. This game will probably be most remembered by this generation of Bayern fans as the game when Lewandovski's scoring streak came to an end. As for Dortmund we have a tough one and 'Gladbach tonight. Don't know what to expect, remains to see if it will be another goals galore with both teams scoring from all kinds of situations.

I imagine giving BVB a hard time, just to not pay attention once so fuckface 1 or fuckface 2 can score and secure the 3 points.. ( yes talking about Haaland and Reus, cant stand the latter at all and even if Haaland does a superb job, his face annoys the shit out of me )

EDIT: Both are out for this BVB game i just read.. So BVB just lost their only real weapon lol.. Now i see BMG even having a real chance to win this..
Ottomeister87
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Sep 25, 2021 6:10 pm

Torrrrrr

P.S
Where is Haaland?
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Sep 25, 2021 6:13 pm

Dahoud raus
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby bastos80 » Sat Sep 25, 2021 6:30 pm

Week by week I have to read Dortmund fans saying that we're nothing without Lewandowski.
First game without Haaland, and they're absolutely stale.
---------------Lewandowski
------------Sané - Müller - Gnabry
------------Goretzka - Kimmich
Davies - Hernández - Upamecano - Süle
--------------------Neuer
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Ben Gardner » Sat Sep 25, 2021 6:31 pm

Terrible game so far, from both teams, five yellow and one red (Dahoud) so far in the game, 'Gladbach in the lead from a lucky bounce, Dortmund without any kind offensive so far, don't see us coming back from this one. Don't care if Haaland and Reus is absent, injuries or whatever reasons, is part of the game and can not be used as excuses if you want to be a team fighting for success. PERIOD.
Ben Gardner
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Sweden

Postby Lukas » Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:05 pm

No Haaland no party
Lukas
2020/21 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
European Union

Postby Ottomeister87 » Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:39 pm

2 of the most important teamplayers for BVB out injured.. Reus: isso isso
Ottomeister87
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Ben Gardner » Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:53 pm

The closest Dortmund came to score in this game was by a free kick from Hazard, but was denied by Witsel who for some reason decided to run in to the ball's direction. From the replay it looked liked that one could have found the net, instead it found the back of Witsel. Beside that, Dortmund couldn't come up with nothing in the second.
Ben Gardner
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Sweden

Postby aterford » Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:27 pm

Ben Gardner wrote:Bayern went to Greuther and came back with three points. Surely nothing to write home about, but I like how Bayern win these kind of games without putting themselves in to any kind of problem.

I have held for a long time that these are really the make or break games for teams who want to be champions. Not just Bayern, but across many leagues. Everyone makes a big deal about winning the "big matches" and obviously I'm not trying to say that's unimportant, but what I have (anecdotally) found is that most champions aren't totally dominant in all the big matches but rather they're consistent and simply win the matches they're supposed to win.

One of the biggest examples of this in recent memory was Leicester City when they won it. Leicester were not dominant against the top teams; their record against the PL top 6 that season (Arsenal, Spurs, City, United, Southampton) was 3 wins, 2 losses, 5 draws BUT for the most part they won most all of the games that were "winnable" for them whereas many of the other top PL teams just dropped points in matches that they were "supposed" to win. But then like Manchester City for example...they dropped points vs West Ham, Stoke, Aston Villa, Everton, Norwich, Swansea, etc. All games they "should" have been expected to win.

Of course that's not the end-all, be-all but in my observation it seems like that is one of the big separating factors - to drop some points here and there in the big matches against top opponents is somewhat to be expected, but you really just need to win the games you are supposed to win - dropping points in those winnable matches is what seems to often sink potential title-challenges.
God Bless Thomas Müller
aterford
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:30 pm

I said it weeks ago... Leverkusen are the ones that can stop us from winning the title
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Ottomeister87 » Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:45 pm

ramsej84 wrote:I said it weeks ago... Leverkusen are the ones that can stop us from winning the title

Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase just stop this ridiculous nonsense :lol: :lol: :lol: Leverkusen could be 10 points up after the first 17 games and they would still find a way to fuck themself sideways with it.. Sometimes i wonder if you believe the things you think and actually type out..

With BVB its simple, take Haaland out the game or let him have an injury and they dont have any creativity what so ever..

And there is the big difference with Bayern. Mostly they are there in the top games, but BVB, BMG and Leverkusen aren't AND they drop points vs opponents you just cannot do it against. Where Bayern, even if they play bad, most of the times still win somehow.

Leipzig is 9 behind.. BMG is also 9 and BVB now 4 and its matchday 6... Ofcourse nothing is decided, but if you wanna even TRY to challenge Bayern, you just cant drop shit like they do already..
Ottomeister87
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Lukas » Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:47 pm

ramsej84 wrote:I said it weeks ago... Leverkusen are the ones that can stop us from winning the title

You are thinking of the same Leverkusen right? :lol:
Lukas

National Flag:
European Union

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:54 pm

Lukas wrote:

You are thinking of the same Leverkusen right?
Yes
Last time I also checked who their new coach is.
He is former Young Boys manager... The latter toppled Basel from their dominance in the Swiss league playing some interesting football
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga