You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2020/21 Bundesliga Discussion Thread

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

Re: 2020/21 Bundesliga Discussion Thread

Postby Ottomeister87 » Sat May 22, 2021 6:25 pm

I believe the record for most BL matches played should be soon for Bayern aswell.. Bremen will have a VERY hard time to promote, this team will fall apart completely.
Ottomeister87
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby tuscanybayern » Sat May 22, 2021 6:30 pm

Ottomeister87 wrote:I believe the record for most BL matches played should be soon for Bayern aswell.. Bremen will have a VERY hard time to promote, this team will fall apart completely.

you can count that record already as ours, we have 1907 games and werder 1933

https://www.fussballdaten.de/bundesliga/ewige-tabelle/
tuscanybayern
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Fénix » Sun May 23, 2021 12:34 am

Can't see tweet? Click here!

This tells everything about Bundesliga. :roll: And no, it's not a super league to see so few clubs surviving relegation since 1963.
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby Ben Gardner » Sun May 23, 2021 7:13 am

Bayern winning the BuLi with 13 points ahead of the runners up Leipzig isn't surprising at all, it's just the way BuLi is and has been for a while, and probably will for the years to come. Scoring 99 goals is impressive with Lewandowski scoring almost half of them is another impressive achievement, beating Muller's 40 years record by one goal. Regarding Dortmund they for sure had a remarkable last month climbing spot after spot in the table and finishing third in the end. To bad the season is over, one or two more match days we could probably have snitched the second spot. But I'm not gonna cry over spilled milk, we were in deep shit for a while but managed to crawl out of this deep shit in an impressive way. And by doing this we also managed to win Die pokal along the way. So, in the end, it was a happy ending for me as a Dortmunder, and I have to give a lot of cred to Terzic who got the job done when it looked just impossible to get the job done.
Ben Gardner
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Sweden

Postby Fénix » Sun May 23, 2021 9:05 am

Edin Terzić from zero to total hero. He shall be rewarded by BVB, they all love him from what I see in Croatian media and they are preparing a lucrative offer to stay after this season as a part of Rose's staff.

BVB must find the way how to significantly improve the quality and class for the next season and finally declare war and race for title instead of hiding like cunts all these years.
Watzke and Zorc are total pussies who have no balls to put the pressure and expectations on themselves and the team to win the title, but they sure know how to whine amd blame Bayern for I don't know what and that's bullshit. One, two seasons it can pass, but 4-5-6 straight seasons no chance. [-X
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby Ottomeister87 » Sun May 23, 2021 11:24 am

Fénix wrote:Edin Terzić from zero to total hero. He shall be rewarded by BVB, they all love him from what I see in Croatian media and they are preparing a lucrative offer to stay after this season as a part of Rose's staff.

BVB must find the way how to significantly improve the quality and class for the next season and finally declare war and race for title instead of hiding like cunts all these years.
Watzke and Zorc are total pussies who have no balls to put the pressure and expectations on themselves and the team to win the title, but they sure know how to whine amd blame Bayern for I don't know what and that's bullshit. One, two seasons it can pass, but 4-5-6 straight seasons no chance. [-X

Terzic staying would be the biggest downfall he could have tbh.. And he should tell them fuck off also for not giving him that chance to prove himself. They pretty much capped themself in the knee so to say. Rose having a miserable record since his announced departure and Terzic doing a good job for BVB. Him staying now under Rose and the shit falling apart will be real food for the media.

About the stats who has been on the longest Buli run, it also says something that its very diversified it that is a word even. None is safe if you dont do your job. Did anyone ever think Schalke or Bremen would relegate in these times tbh?

Look at Leverkusen, BMG, Hoffenheim.. messed up pretty seasons. But clubs like Wolfsburg, Union overperformed. All in all, except Bayern's position its an interesting league tbh.
Ottomeister87
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Fénix » Mon May 24, 2021 12:10 am

Once upon a time, before romantic died. How it should have always looked like + BVB in top 5.

And name of clubs next season and 15-20 years ago... :oops: :roll: #-o
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby ramsej84 » Mon May 24, 2021 7:24 pm

The 20/21 ,roller coaster BuLi table

Amazing what happened to Bremen

U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Tue May 25, 2021 3:20 pm

Haaland wins the player of the season ahead of Lewandowski.

30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Tue May 25, 2021 3:48 pm

MUTU wrote:Haaland wins the player of the season ahead of Lewandowski.

Lol
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Ottomeister87 » Tue May 25, 2021 3:48 pm

#-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o What a joke. Lewandowski was clearly playing polo this season.
Ottomeister87
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby zozon » Tue May 25, 2021 4:09 pm

What a fucking joke. Cunts.

I hope Bayern win the next +10 seasons as well.
zozon
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Fénix » Tue May 25, 2021 4:39 pm

Now this is no longer funny at all. First FIFA with Klopp and Bielsa, now DFL with Haaland instead of Lewandowski.

What's next? Fucking retarded garbage, no wonder why all German great clubs are being relegated instead of sitting in top 7.

Well done!
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue May 25, 2021 5:00 pm

Lol wtf
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Fénix » Tue May 25, 2021 5:31 pm

In just 6-7 months:

FIFA - Herr Flick
France Football - Lewandowski
Deutsche Fußball Liga (DFL) - Lewandowski
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga