You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2020/21 Bundesliga Discussion Thread

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

Re: 2020/21 Bundesliga Discussion Thread

Postby Ben Gardner » Sun Sep 20, 2020 3:05 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:
Ben Gardner wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:Haaland two goals already. He gotta do whatever it takes to bring him as Lewy sucesor.

Don't see that happen, First Haaland isn't first penalty taker, and to challenge Lewandowski you need to take every penality your team gets. You could see him and Sancho discussing before the penalty was taken, and when Reus is on the pitch he is probably first choice. In Bayern Lewandowski is first choice, period. Second, Lewandowski is also playing in a much better team and it's natural he is getting more chances to score. And top of that, he is also for the moment a better player than Haaland, and not only Haaland.
*We gotta

Ok! I totally misread your post. While as was talking about Haaland's chances to succeed Lewandowski as BuLi top scorer this season, you were talking about bringing him as Lewandowski´s successor in Bayern. #-o
Ben Gardner
Woah, this feels cool!

National Flag:
Sweden

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sun Sep 20, 2020 3:14 pm

Ben Gardner wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:
Ben Gardner wrote:[quote="PunkCapitalist"]Haaland two goals already. He gotta do whatever it takes to bring him as Lewy sucesor.

Don't see that happen, First Haaland isn't first penalty taker, and to challenge Lewandowski you need to take every penality your team gets. You could see him and Sancho discussing before the penalty was taken, and when Reus is on the pitch he is probably first choice. In Bayern Lewandowski is first choice, period. Second, Lewandowski is also playing in a much better team and it's natural he is getting more chances to score. And top of that, he is also for the moment a better player than Haaland, and not only Haaland.
*We gotta

Ok! I totally misread your post. While as was talking about Haaland's chances to succeed Lewandowski as BuLi top scorer this season, you were talking about bringing him as Lewandowski´s successor in Bayern. #-o[/quote]Indeed. My phone's autocorrect does that a lot in English. Words are kinda... Too similar.

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:33 pm

Apparently Forsberg had a great match today. What happened to that guy after his first incredible season? Hope he revived, BuLi needs the competition.

PunkCapitalist

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Fénix » Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:37 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:Apparently Forsberg had a great match today. What happened to that guy after his first incredible season? Hope he revived, BuLi needs the competition.

Obviously didn't remain consistent or on the same level.
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:45 pm

Fénix wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:Apparently Forsberg had a great match today. What happened to that guy after his first incredible season? Hope he revived, BuLi needs the competition.

Yeah... Obviously...

My question is why? Was his first season overperformance? Did he have an injury? Does Nagelsmann just don't like him? What happened?

PunkCapitalist

Postby Fénix » Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:58 pm

Now that's difficult to answer. He wasn't brilliant in Swedish shirt, either.

I think he just overperformed that season and that was it. Given the fact that there's no interest for his services in England over the past 18 months, it also might say something about him and his qualities.
Perhaps Nagelsmann isn't somebody who dislikes him but simply can't provide what's necessary. Unlike Forsberg, Wener continued his regular performance at Leipzig that in end led him to transfer to Chelsea.

Maybe someone here who intensively follows Leipzig could tell us more.
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby Ben Gardner » Sun Sep 20, 2020 6:34 pm

Forsberg had a magnificent first year in the BuLi and did great in the national team as well. But just before WC 2018 he begun to struggle, overworked the situations, started to play difficult rather than easy, started to dribble despite he never been a dribbler. If this was ´cause he thought to highly of himself or ´cause of injuries which started to haunt around that time a can't tell. Hopefully he can return to his level he had a couple of years ago and prove Nagelsmann he is a game winner/changer I believe he can be. Time will tell.
Ben Gardner
Woah, this feels cool!

National Flag:
Sweden

Postby IsiahRashad » Sun Sep 20, 2020 6:57 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:
Fénix wrote:

Yeah... Obviously...

My question is why? Was his first season overperformance? Did he have an injury? Does Nagelsmann just don't like him? What happened?

Forsberg has struggled with fitness issues after suffering from tonsillitis, and he wasn't a player that Nagelsmann liked a lot at first. Nagelsmann admitted that Emil Forsberg and Hannes Wolf were dissatisfied with their playing time last season, but they sat down together and smoothed their relationship after the end of the season.

Emil seems quite motivated this season.
IsiahRashad
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby Ben Gardner » Sat Sep 26, 2020 3:26 pm

Hey, your big rival is down 1-0 halftime in Augsburg, conceded from a set piece and have not had a single shot on goal. Makes you shiver doesn´t it?
Ben Gardner
Woah, this feels cool!

National Flag:
Sweden

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Sep 26, 2020 3:32 pm

Ben Gardner wrote:Hey, your big rival is down 1-0 halftime in Augsburg, conceded from a set piece and have not had a single shot on goal. Makes you shiver doesn´t it?
Not watching but Flashscore has you guys on 4 shots on goal
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Ben Gardner » Sat Sep 26, 2020 3:45 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
Ben Gardner wrote:Hey, your big rival is down 1-0 halftime in Augsburg, conceded from a set piece and have not had a single shot on goal. Makes you shiver doesn´t it?
Not watching but Flashscore has you guys on 4 shots on goal

They do??? By the way, score is 2-0 now
Ben Gardner
Woah, this feels cool!

National Flag:
Sweden

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:44 pm

BVB dropped 3 points and Leipzig 2 in the first two games. They might as well just crown us champions and be done with it.

PunkCapitalist

Postby zozon » Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:52 pm

Everytime I see BVB lose in the Bundes - its a festival to my eyes.
zozon
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby YlonenXabi » Sat Sep 26, 2020 7:44 pm

Well, they've got plenty of very good young players. I can see them making huge profit as usual within the next 2-3 years.

As a business you probably can't do better than BVB. But as a football team their lack of ambition is disappointing.
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Ben Gardner » Sat Sep 26, 2020 8:25 pm

zozon wrote:Everytime I see BVB lose in the Bundes - its a festival to my eyes.

Well, I guess you will have a lot of festivals to look forward to this season.

PunkCapitalist wrote:BVB dropped 3 points and Leipzig 2 in the first two games. They might as well just crown us champions and be done with it.

It was fun as long as it lasted :) How sad is that, but not surprising, not surprising at all.
Ben Gardner
Woah, this feels cool!

National Flag:
Sweden

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga