You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2020/21 Bundesliga Discussion Thread

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

Re: 2020/21 Bundesliga Discussion Thread

Postby Ben Gardner » Sun Apr 18, 2021 3:56 pm

So I guess it is more pissed of bitter fans who expresses such feelings rather than any kind of official statements from people higher up so to speak.
Ben Gardner
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Sweden

Postby T4L10N » Sun Apr 18, 2021 3:59 pm

Ben Gardner wrote:
Ottomeister87 wrote:Oooooh those talks have been here for decades ''Bayern destroying the competition by buying all their best players yada yada yada''.

Yeah, I know it has been around since I don't know when, but it is simply not true. Bayern isn't destroying anything, we might even say that it is other clubs who is destroying BuLi by failing keeping up with Bayern. Occasionally, by snitching a title now and then and make Bayern feel they are not alone in the ball park.

The problem is other clubs dont usually show any interest in competing with Bayern (maybe other than you guys). None of them really care achieving anything in Europe as it seems and its really bad for overall BL.
T4L10N
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

Postby Ben Gardner » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:24 pm

T4L10N wrote:The problem is other clubs dont usually show any interest in competing with Bayern (maybe other than you guys). None of them really care achieving anything in Europe as it seems and its really bad for overall BL.

Problem is when we say we gonna compete with you we're quiet bad at it. Despite being runners up on several occasions we hasn't really challenge you all the way to the finish line, and that sucks.
Ben Gardner
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Sweden

Postby Ben Gardner » Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:47 pm

Vital win today for Dortmund and suddenly the impossible only looks difficult. Hopefully we can build something on this win and give our self a shot for the CL spots.
Ben Gardner
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Sweden

Postby T4L10N » Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:52 pm

Ben Gardner wrote:Vital win today for Dortmund and suddenly the impossible only looks difficult. Hopefully we can build something on this win and give our self a shot for the CL spots.

I do hope you manage this, not because I believe that we land Haaland in this case, just prefer you to be in CL. You have to win against Wolfsburg though.
T4L10N
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

Postby #12 » Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:19 pm

Ben Gardner wrote:
Ottomeister87 wrote:I dont get that Bundesliga is boring crap anyway. The opponents have 2 games every year against us. IF they should win both the rest is on them. Its not Bayern's problem clubs like Leverkusen, Dortmund etc fuck up all of a sudden again and start choking. We had a massive drought again this year playstyle wise, we conceded 7 times or 8 times in a row the 0-1 and still came back almost every time. We also blew a 7 point lead to a 2 point lead after the one week winterbreak and they still couldnt go past us. Thats on them not on us, and blaming us for taking their players is an excsuse that cant be used either.

I hope we finish it in the next 2 mathdays and go for the tenth next year aswell..

Bayern being superior in the BuLi year after year should be a great motivation for other clubs, problem is that no other club can challenge at the moment for whatever reason. Even when Bayern plays poorly or being in a transition no other team can slip in to snatch the title. Last time a team did that was Dortmund, and that really pissed Bayern off. And I really don't get where the talk about Bayern taking other clubs players comes from.
Watzke
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby YlonenXabi » Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:09 am

It's a shame that Sancho has missed this crucial part of the season. They could have even beaten Manchester City

But being eliminated from CL might actually help them reach the 4th spot in the league. Not making the top 4 would be a catastrophe for Dortmund and for Bundesliga too.
- Hansi Legend Flick -
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby T4L10N » Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:44 am

YlonenXabi wrote:It's a shame that Sancho has missed this crucial part of the season. They could have even beaten Manchester City

But being eliminated from CL might actually help them reach the 4th spot in the league. Not making the top 4 would be a catastrophe for Dortmund and for Bundesliga too.

Exactly. Other than us, only 2 German clubs can kind of compete with European giants (BVB and RBL) if everything done right. So its crucial that both of them regularly participate in CL.
T4L10N
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

Postby zozon » Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:13 pm

Congrats to all Bayern fans for the Bundes title.

Mia san mia.
zozon
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:18 pm

If we manage to win today we will be one win away from our 9th title in a row

Koeln scored a superb second goal
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:20 pm

Hectoooooor
GOAT
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:26 pm

S04 down
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby aterford » Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:04 pm

By my count if Schalke lose today they'll be all but mathematically remaining. Currently on 14 points after 29 matches played (30th in progress), Koln ahead of them on 26 points after 30 matches (Hertha on 26 too, but only have played 28). A loss today would mean 14 points through 30 matches; with 4 matches remaining the most points they could gain would be 26 (14 + (4 matches x 3pts)) which would put them level on points with Koln, provided they don't earn another point. And at the moment Schalke's goal differential is -57 while Koln's is -25 and Hertha's is -14, so.... yeah
God Bless Thomas Müller
aterford
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

2020/21 Bundesliga Discussion Thread

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:35 pm

I calculated earlier that they’re mathematically relegated with a loss. Might hve been wrong?

Edit: I’m right. They’re on 13 points. The 14th is from the ongoing draw.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby #12 » Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:37 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:I calculated earlier that they’re mathematically relegated with a loss. Might hve been wrong?
Didn’t calculate SHIT, but that’s what the commentator said
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga