You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2020/21 Bundesliga Discussion Thread

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

Re: 2020/21 Bundesliga Discussion Thread

Postby MunichWolf » Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:13 pm

Bazi wrote:
zozon wrote:Of course Favre doesnt know.
He will get sacked come December.

Nothing will change as long as Watzke is CEO. He should have made things work with Tuchel but his ego was too big. They haven't won a single title since he left with a DFB cup win after the 16/17 season and they haven't had a single season with as many as the 78 points his team collected in 15/16.

If not for Guardiola's absurd level of consistency and dominance in the league Tuchel probably would have won the Bundesliga in his first year.

I for one hope BVB keep Watzke forever. To think they went from Klopp who was incredible to Tuchel, and egos clashed when they had the perfect successor to where they are now is fantastic. I just hope they don't wise up and move for Naggelsmann in a few seasons. As long as they have Favre I'll never seriously consider them a contender for the Bundesliga. Too inconsistent.
MunichWolf
Getting the hang of it

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:07 pm

Lukas wrote:Thanks I always thought there were isolated occasions where the chancellor can go above the states and bring in a blanket rule, especially with regards to the corona crisis.
Nah, if it happens, it’s basically agreements, deals, negotiations...

Also, it's not a full stadium but restricted and with a concept securing SD...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby DRvad14 » Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:38 pm

DRvad14
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby DRvad14 » Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:24 pm

DRvad14
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby #12 » Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:28 pm

It’s more like a county...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Jorge » Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:35 pm

nm462272 wrote:
so, using round numbers, Bayern could miss out on as much as 54 million Euros due to missed matchday income.

Although I just had a thought, maybe the missed income only counts for home games? then just assume that number is cut in half.

Still, that's a lot of money...

We could have bought another Tolisso with that money.
Jorge
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Åland Islands

Postby Ben Gardner » Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:09 pm

Great to see that Dortmund could start the season with a win thank's to the team's youngster´s. Perhaps not the most well played game but there were some nice counter attacks and one of them resulting in a goal. What I saw today I think it's realistic to think that Dortmund is one of the major contenders for the second spot when we sum up i May. It's also nice to be level with Bayern, only five goals behind :-)
Ben Gardner
Woah, this feels cool!

National Flag:
Sweden

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sat Sep 19, 2020 9:14 pm

Ben Gardner wrote:Great to see that Dortmund could start the season with a win thank's to the team's youngster´s. Perhaps not the most well played game but there were some nice counter attacks and one of them resulting in a goal. What I saw today I think it's realistic to think that Dortmund is one of the major contenders for the second spot when we sum up i May. It's also nice to be level with Bayern, only five goals behind :-)
Haaland two goals already. He gotta do whatever it takes to bring him as Lewy sucesor.

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Ben Gardner » Sun Sep 20, 2020 10:13 am

PunkCapitalist wrote:Haaland two goals already. He gotta do whatever it takes to bring him as Lewy sucesor.

Don't see that happen, First Haaland isn't first penalty taker, and to challenge Lewandowski you need to take every penality your team gets. You could see him and Sancho discussing before the penalty was taken, and when Reus is on the pitch he is probably first choice. In Bayern Lewandowski is first choice, period. Second, Lewandowski is also playing in a much better team and it's natural he is getting more chances to score. And top of that, he is also for the moment a better player than Haaland, and not only Haaland.
Ben Gardner
Woah, this feels cool!

National Flag:
Sweden

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:11 pm

Ben Gardner wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:Haaland two goals already. He gotta do whatever it takes to bring him as Lewy sucesor.

Don't see that happen, First Haaland isn't first penalty taker, and to challenge Lewandowski you need to take every penality your team gets. You could see him and Sancho discussing before the penalty was taken, and when Reus is on the pitch he is probably first choice. In Bayern Lewandowski is first choice, period. Second, Lewandowski is also playing in a much better team and it's natural he is getting more chances to score. And top of that, he is also for the moment a better player than Haaland, and not only Haaland.
*We gotta

PunkCapitalist

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:19 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:
Ben Gardner wrote:

*We gotta

Don’t see that happening either...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:22 pm

#12 wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:
Ben Gardner wrote:[quote="PunkCapitalist"]Haaland two goals already. He gotta do whatever it takes to bring him as Lewy sucesor.

*We gotta

Don’t see that happening either... [/quote]Well, not long ago you were adamant that we wouldn't get Sané... :D

PunkCapitalist

Postby #12 » Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:28 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:
#12 wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:[quote="Ben Gardner"][quote="PunkCapitalist"]Haaland two goals already. He gotta do whatever it takes to bring him as Lewy sucesor.

*We gotta

Don’t see that happening either... [/quote]Well, not long ago you were adamant that we wouldn't get Sané... :D

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk[/quote]We didn't then... And we still overpaid now
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:31 pm

#12 wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:
#12 wrote:[quote="PunkCapitalist"][quote="Ben Gardner"][quote="PunkCapitalist"]Haaland two goals already. He gotta do whatever it takes to bring him as Lewy sucesor.

*We gotta

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk[/quote]We didn't then... And we still overpaid now [/quote]Hahaha don't try to rewritten history. Back then you said we would never get him, and we did. Also he was a bargain. Just as much a bargain as Thiago. We've got ourselves one of the best young(ish) already proven wingers out there.

PunkCapitalist

Postby #12 » Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:48 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:
#12 wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:[quote="#12"][quote="PunkCapitalist"][quote="Ben Gardner"][quote="PunkCapitalist"]Haaland two goals already. He gotta do whatever it takes to bring him as Lewy sucesor.

*We gotta

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk[/quote]We didn't then... And we still overpaid now [/quote]Hahaha don't try to rewritten history. Back then you said we would never get him, and we did. Also he was a bargain. Just as much a bargain as Thiago. We've got ourselves one of the best young(ish) already proven wingers out there.

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk[/quote]Well, maybe I need to choose my words more carefully, but basically since January I had little doubt he would come... I stand firm on my conviction of us not getting him for 100m+...

Sure he could still turn out a bargain... But looking at current prices, it’s not a great bargain, at least not nearly as good as it could have been...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga