You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2020/21 Bundesliga Discussion Thread

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

Re: 2020/21 Bundesliga Discussion Thread

Postby T4L10N » Sun Mar 14, 2021 6:59 pm

I am glad with that draw since both RBL and Eintracht lost points. We need BVB in CL and if they win all of their games, they take that CL spot.
T4L10N
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

Postby Ben Gardner » Sun Mar 14, 2021 7:22 pm

Happy to see today's results went our way, and your's. Still a lot of work to be done but now it is up to us to make the best out of it. Don't expect us to win all the remaining games, but at least to win the crucial games to secure the CL spot. It has been a good 1,5 week, 2 wins, 1 draw and 1 loss. Now I can relax and look forward to Friday's CL draw.
Ben Gardner
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Sweden

Postby zozon » Sun Mar 14, 2021 7:29 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:Then you're a fool. The worst the league looks to outsiders, the less revenue for it and the less attractive it becomes for top players. If there is no change in direction, in 10 years Bundesliga could be like the Eridivisie and Bayern could be Ajax.

For a long time english spending was held back by poor coaching, shitty tactics and a lack of vision in sporting direction, but the tide has turned and coaching quality in England is now superior to both German and Spanish.

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk

So I have to root for Borussia Losemund to finish in the top 4 for the "sake" of the league?

Get the FUCK out or choose another sport to be a fan of.
Fool.

I do hope they do a Schalke sometime soon and get the fuck out of Bundes.
zozon
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Mar 14, 2021 9:47 pm

To add to the discussion, I think the absolute best thing that can happen to the Bundesliga is that Bayern buys Haaland, now, for significantly more than the rumoured release clause.

Keeping possibly the best player in the world for the next generation in the league is crucial. It’s a gamechanger and other players will follow suit. Just think of how Messi transformed La Liga’s image and appeal at a time when the league was not all that attractive (with RM being in their worst state of the past 25 years). On the other hand for Dortmund and the league’s strength as a whole it is probably better to get a massive cash injection and bring in a number of stars.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby YlonenXabi » Mon Mar 15, 2021 2:21 am

Can't believe that some people were already congratulating RB Leipzig for winning the league just a couple of weeks ago :^o :coffee:
- Hansi Legend Flick -
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby #12 » Mon Mar 15, 2021 6:27 am

YlonenXabi wrote:Can't believe that some people were already congratulating RB Leipzig for winning the league just a couple of weeks ago :^o :coffee:
I didn’t do that but I was kinda sure they would catch up... And I am not yet convinced otherwise... Don’t forget, they drew... A team we just recently lost to looking like shit...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby YlonenXabi » Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:58 am

See that's the problem. You're always making such negative bold statements to the point that it looks like you're a bot :lol:

"Hopefully Leipzig will drop some points today"

- No, they won't

"We need to improve our defense"

- Nope, we are sh!t

"That was a poor performance"

- Leipzig will win BL

There's nothing wrong with criticising our team or not being happy with the way we play. You can even predict Leipzig to win BL or whatever you want.

But man, you're like this all the time. The most negative person I've ever read :coffee:
- Hansi Legend Flick -
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby #12 » Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:45 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:See that's the problem. You're always making such negative bold statements to the point that it looks like you're a bot :lol:

"Hopefully Leipzig will drop some points today"

- No, they won't

"We need to improve our defense"

- Nope, we are sh!t

"That was a poor performance"

- Leipzig will win BL

There's nothing wrong with criticising our team or not being happy with the way we play. You can even predict Leipzig to win BL or whatever you want.

But man, you're like this all the time. The most negative person I've ever read :coffee:
Nah I like the way we play but I expect us to actually do it (play, that is)... Some first halves we played this season are simply unacceptable... No team can win every game... But I expect us to TRY!

About the rest... You KNOW that at times superstition plays a role... And other times I am just overwhelmed by adrenaline and emotions... Substract those and occasionally I‘ll almost sound like a reasonable person... Few occasions, but some
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Ben Gardner » Sat Mar 20, 2021 7:32 pm

Dortmund had the opportunity to put themselves in a good position with a win today but f****d up.... again. Took an early lead by Haaland and had great chances to increase the lead and kill the game right there, but NOOOOOOOOOOOO. Instead VAR found (correctly) a handball in the box and Köln was given a penalty they made no mistake from.

Second half was nothing less than a disaster from Dortmund, I really couldn't see what their gameplan was, everything went wrong and you could clearly see the frustration from everybody out there. Like they didn't know what to do when they got the ball, and as the game evolved I think we were lucky to get a draw.

Anyway, it's absolutely not acceptable to perform like we did today. A win would have meant that the game against Frankfurt next match day would have given us the chance to climb into top four. Instead we are now 4 points behind Frankfurt. It really sucks that we can't perform better when we really needed a win. Shame on you Dortmund, and shame on me for not having better judgment than to support Dortmund.
Ben Gardner
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Sweden

Postby IsiahRashad » Sat Mar 20, 2021 7:37 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:
IsiahRashad wrote:Nothing can save Dortmund from their constant fuck ups.

:coffee:

Still valid.
Salihamidžić: “Correct. Dayot Upamecano will play for FC Bayern for the next five years."
IsiahRashad
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby YlonenXabi » Sun Mar 21, 2021 2:43 am

Is Marco Reus injured? When is Sancho coming back?

If Dortmund have Reus, Sancho and Haaland fit they can beat any team on a good day
- Hansi Legend Flick -
YlonenXabi

National Flag:
Spain

Postby Ben Gardner » Sun Mar 21, 2021 8:41 am

YlonenXabi wrote:Is Marco Reus injured? When is Sancho coming back?

If Dortmund have Reus, Sancho and Haaland fit they can beat any team on a good day

Marco Reus suffered an injury on his calf muscle, I think, against Hertha. According to Dortmund it's nothing serious and he is supposed to be back in training the week to come. But with Reus you never know.

Sancho was subbed of with a thigh injury against 'Gladbach in the DFB cup a couple of weeks ago and it was said he would be out for several weeks.

Reus has for sure not been good this season but as things has turned out for Dortmund, I rather have him on the pitch than off the pitch.

Sancho has stepped up from being average, and I think he was awarded February's Player of the month. He is more important than Reus and needs to be back asap.

And I agree that at any good day we can make it hard for any team, but on the other hand, we can also make it easy for any team.
Ben Gardner
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Sweden

Postby YlonenXabi » Sun Mar 21, 2021 11:10 am

Even if he's not at his best, Marco Reus is very intelligent and has good chemistry with Haaland. So does Sancho =P~
- Hansi Legend Flick -
YlonenXabi

National Flag:
Spain

Postby Fénix » Mon Mar 22, 2021 11:02 am

If we forget Lewandowski, then I must say that Haaland and André Silva are playing a fantastic season! After the matchday 26, 22 goals. =D> =D> =D>

The Portuguese has found himself at Frankfurt and those stories from the last 2 months about a potential transfer to Atlético would once again ruin his career. I have always thought this guy has something special from the days when he joined AC Milan, but he very quickly got down along with the fallen Italian club.

In Sevilla on loan, Silva had an epic fail.

As for Haaland... he is simply out of this world and playing in a silly Schrothmund. :lol: This also shows his size and the current level, out of this planet compared to Lewy, Cristiano and Messi's level, performances and stats at the Norwegian's age. =D> =D> =D> =D>
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby Fénix » Mon Mar 22, 2021 11:10 am

Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga