You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2020/21 Bundesliga Discussion Thread

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

Re: 2020/21 Bundesliga Discussion Thread

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:44 pm

Shameful.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:22 pm

Fénix wrote:
MUTU wrote:
aterford wrote:Dortmund have signed Marco Rose from Gladbach to take over as manager from next season

Without knowing if he will be coaching in the CL next season? Also isn't that a conflict of interest? Imagine Gladbach are 4th, a point above BVB in 5th.

It isn't. The same was with Kovač when he was about to leave Eintracht. He left with the DFB Pokal against us.

Absolutely not the same thing. Completely wrong comparison mate. Kovac would not have gained anything if Bayern won, actually he had a lot to win by beating Bayern (the more Bayern lose the better he appears when he takes over, plus that cup win looks good on his CV).

This is very different. Imagine it's the last match of the season, and if his team wins it would mean he wouldn't be coaching in CL next season, but if they draw or lose, he does. That is the conflict of interest.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Fénix » Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:49 pm

MUTU wrote:Absolutely not the same thing. Completely wrong comparison mate. Kovac would not have gained anything if Bayern won, actually he had a lot to win by beating Bayern (the more Bayern lose the better he appears when he takes over, plus that cup win looks good on his CV).

This is very different. Imagine it's the last match of the season, and if his team wins it would mean he wouldn't be coaching in CL next season, but if they draw or lose, he does. That is the conflict of interest.

How about his reputation?? :wink: Now you look like you are coming from future and telling exactly the last matchday scenario. :D :wink:

Marco Rose won't surely have in mind to sell his reputation for anything. That's the part about being professional and the definition of professionalism. Many doubted in the Croat's motivation to fight till the end for the CL spots, but eventually he brought historic success after decades of dust in Frankfurt's trophy room.

We will see what happens by then. I'm not so sure because so many sloppy things are happening around Gladbach while Eintracht and Wolfsburg are in great shape.
The season is overall weird and difficult everywhere in Europe and the level of football dropped a bit.
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby MUTU » Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:58 pm

I'm not saying he wouldn't be professional, but the conflict of interest has to be there.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Fénix » Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:04 pm

MUTU wrote:I'm not saying he wouldn't be professional, but the conflict of interest has to be there.

There is no conflict of interest. He just accepted BVB offer after this season while he is still in charge of Mönchengladbach and that's it.

He accepted the offer to coach Borussia Dortmund, not the Champions League. :D Whatever happens, he'll lead BVB wherever they play and that's great because he doesn't care although his wish deep inside of him is to see BVB in top 4. :)
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:16 pm

The teams I most hate to play against...
B. Monchengladbach
E.Frankfurt
Hoffenheim
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:23 am

ramsej84 wrote:The teams I most hate to play against...
B. Monchengladbach
E.Frankfurt
Hoffenheim

... From the Bundesliga, right? Not in general?
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:38 am

MUTU wrote:
B. Monchengladbach
E.Frankfurt
Hoffenheim

yes.

in Europe ; I tremble when we play Italian teams
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby longeleven » Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:10 am

ramsej84 wrote:
MUTU wrote:
B. Monchengladbach
E.Frankfurt
Hoffenheim

yes.

in Europe ; I tremble when we play Italian teams

noob :mrgreen:

The one who should tremble is Italian club, not Bayern. I'm looking forward to meet AC Milan, to pay them back, all the hurt before to eliminate Italian's myth
longeleven
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:16 pm

What a goal by Haaland!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Ben Gardner » Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:24 pm

I bet you all without a blink will break up with your loved ones just to bring Haaland to Allianz anytime soon :D
Ben Gardner
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Sweden

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:40 pm

Ben Gardner wrote:I bet you all without a blink will break up with your loved ones just to bring Haaland to Allianz anytime soon :D

You must have missed the discussion we had a couple of days ago, plenty here are willing to give you Lewandowski + money for him right now. Not me though.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:12 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
Ben Gardner wrote:I bet you all without a blink will break up with your loved ones just to bring Haaland to Allianz anytime soon :D

You must have missed the discussion we had a couple of days ago, plenty here are willing to give you Lewandowski + money for him right now. Not me though.
I would.

Anyway, another reason today's result against Frankfurt is bad is that we are not helping BVB in getting to CL spots. Don't know about anyone else, but i certainly don't want to see Frankfurt making a laughing stock of the league in the CL. Plus, increased.riak that Haaland will leave early to a fvcking English side...

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk
Last edited by PunkCapitalist on Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Ben Gardner » Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:12 pm

Another one from Haaland, maybe we shall throw in Lewy and your mothers while we at it :-)
Ben Gardner
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Sweden

Postby Lukas » Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:17 pm

Hopefully he’ll go to Spain (he’s not coming to us, forget it). The hype would be unbearable if he went to England, without even mentioning the “leaving a farmers league for a proper league” shit from the PL social media fanboys
Lukas
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
European Union

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga