You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2020/21 Bundesliga Discussion Thread

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

Re: 2020/21 Bundesliga Discussion Thread

Postby MUTU » Sat Dec 19, 2020 5:20 pm

What a fucking pig during this pandemic. He should spend the night in jail.

Can't see tweet? Click here!
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MUTU » Sat Dec 19, 2020 5:25 pm

RB Leipzig drew.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Ben Gardner » Sun Dec 20, 2020 8:40 am

With the exceptions of a few constantly pessimists among you I don't think there are any of you who honestly believe Bayern can loose the title now. Despite playing badly from time to time their is so much quality in the squad they will always get the results they need to win the league. To bad no other team can step in and make it look like Bayern is challenged. At the moment their isn't even any obvious runners up you'll have to keep an eye on. Imagine when Bayern will find it's form again. Your biggest and only rival is probably Bayern itself. It must be fun sitting on the top looking down at the others fighting for the crumbs.
Ben Gardner
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Sweden

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Dec 20, 2020 8:47 am

MUTU wrote:What a fucking pig during this pandemic. He should spend the night in jail.

Jeez
Animal instinct (Llama ) .... lost all my admiration and respect I had for him....
He might have been provoked as well... we don't know the details but still that is not the way...
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Dec 20, 2020 8:51 am

Ben Gardner wrote:With the exceptions of a few constantly pessimists among you I don't think there are any of you who honestly believe Bayern can loose the title now. Despite playing badly from time to time their is so much quality in the squad they will always get the results they need to win the league. To bad no other team can step in and make it look like Bayern is challenged. At the moment their isn't even any obvious runners up you'll have to keep an eye on. Imagine when Bayern will find it's form again. Your biggest and only rival is probably Bayern itself. It must be fun sitting on the top looking down at the others fighting for the crumbs.
The season is long with congestion of fixtures... plus we have the club world cup...
RBL and Bayer are very much in it
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Dec 20, 2020 10:30 am

ramsej84 wrote:Wait till we meet Wolfsburg and Bayer

FCBayernMunchen wrote:We won’t lose either, though we might very well draw both.

#12 wrote:You say we won’t lose either... I say we won’t win either...

:coffee: :coffee:

I was closest... we even were close to drawing both. :mrgreen:

@ramsej: you shouldn't have become the pessimist again like you were before #12 usurped your place. :P
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Dec 20, 2020 10:31 am

Ben Gardner wrote:With the exceptions of a few constantly pessimists among you I don't think there are any of you who honestly believe Bayern can loose the title now. Despite playing badly from time to time their is so much quality in the squad they will always get the results they need to win the league. To bad no other team can step in and make it look like Bayern is challenged. At the moment their isn't even any obvious runners up you'll have to keep an eye on. Imagine when Bayern will find it's form again. Your biggest and only rival is probably Bayern itself. It must be fun sitting on the top looking down at the others fighting for the crumbs.

Your phrasing is a bit exaggerated. Of course I believe we can lose the title. This season is what it is and some teams are rising up to the challenge this year and playing at close to our level. However, no, I don't think it will happen. It's a possibility but I don't think it's a big one.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Dec 20, 2020 10:44 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:Wait till we meet Wolfsburg and Bayer

FCBayernMunchen wrote:We won’t lose either, though we might very well draw both.

#12 wrote:You say we won’t lose either... I say we won’t win either...

:coffee: :coffee:

I was closest... we even were close to drawing both. :mrgreen:

@ramsej: you shouldn't have become the pessimist again like you were before #12 usurped your place. :P
But I was being pessimistic cause of the congestion of fixtures , fatigue etc apart from the fact that both teams were in a very good form
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Dec 20, 2020 10:52 am

ramsej84 wrote:
MUTU wrote:What a fucking pig during this pandemic. He should spend the night in jail.

Jeez
Animal instinct (Llama ) .... lost all my admiration and respect I had for him....
He might have been provoked as well... we don't know the details but still that is not the way...
M.Rose apologized and condemned the gesture of his player in the name of the whole club...
He also added that he doesn't know how it happened as MT is a very educated and reflective person...

The Hoffe guy just told MT not to make theatrics and to get up on his feet !
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Sun Dec 20, 2020 12:11 pm

Well, it’s mostly due to other team's weaknesses... Like yesterday: both goals were gifts... Bayern played better than recently, but without Leverkusen‘s gifts, we would be sitting at least in second place now...

A while back Dortmund threw away a 9 point lead in late NOVEMBER... Thing is, in the past teaks used to profit from Bayern showing weakness... These days, they don’t...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby YlonenXabi » Sun Dec 20, 2020 2:30 pm

Man, you always manage to find an excuse to downgrade our achievements. Even winning EVERY DAMN TITLE with the best run in football history was not enough

Most of the goals in football come after the defending team makes an error. Losing possession, losing your mark, bad positioning, wrongly played offside trap, own goal, GK mistake...

You can say we were lucky to score after that error, but we were also unlucky not to score from Musiala's shot that hit the post minutes before.

I would not change our current position / squad / coach for any other. We are privileged football fans :coffee:

If you're not happy with our team right now just think how would you feel if you were supporting any other football club :!:
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby #12 » Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:18 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:Man, you always manage to find an excuse to downgrade our achievements. Even winning EVERY DAMN TITLE with the best run in football history was not enough

Most of the goals in football come after the defending team makes an error. Losing possession, losing your mark, bad positioning, wrongly played offside trap, own goal, GK mistake...

You can say we were lucky to score after that error, but we were also unlucky not to score from Musiala's shot that hit the post minutes before.

I would not change our current position / squad / coach for any other. We are privileged football fans :coffee:

If you're not happy with our team right now just think how would you feel if you were supporting any other football club :!:
No I‘m not... But there definitely were moments in the past 8 seasons where momentum in Bundesliga could have turned... And yesterday, Leverkusen failed to capitalize from it... Not that they should have won, but they COULD have... Same goes for Leipzig and Dortmund... Even Wolfsburg in part and Union could have won the way the games played out... They all didn’t, and that is the reason Bayern are SO dominant... Which was what Ben talked about and I reacted to... I don’t think in all these 8 years, especially the Kovac year, we were destined to be champions... Not talking about 2020... The way that season eventually turned out, there was simply no other team good enough...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Sun Dec 20, 2020 7:16 pm

BVB points + 2x Schalke points = FC Bayern points
:cheers:
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Dec 22, 2020 8:32 am

Llama Thuram got five games suspended and a 40K fine
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Dec 22, 2020 9:20 am

Great! I was going to say he needs to be made an example of and given a long ban. Spitting is simply unacceptable at this point in history. It goes beyond rudeness.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga