You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2020/21 Bundesliga Discussion Thread

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.
 

Re: 2020/21 Bundesliga Discussion Thread

Postby MUTU » Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:19 am

User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 50249
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 9116 times
Been thanked: 14937 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: 2020/21 Bundesliga Discussion Thread

Postby DRvad14 » Thu Dec 10, 2020 12:51 pm

Bundesliga faces €2bn loss over two seasons if fans kept away - DFL
The Bundesliga could see a drop in turnover of about €2 billion over two years if fans have to stay away throughout the campaign, the German Football League (DFL) has said.

DFL chief Christian Seifert told a news conference on Monday that the previous 2019-20 season had seen a fall in turnover of about 6% or €250 million after the COVID-19 pandemic struck midway through the campaign.But the 2020-2021 season and beyond will see a much higher drop in turnover, making the fall last term -- when Bayern Munich retained the Bundesliga title ahead of rivals Borussia Dortmund -- seem like a "gentle breeze," he added.

"The overall loss of fans for the entire season will be about €650m compared to 2018-19," Seifert said.

He added that another €250m would be lost in terms of money spent on Bundesliga players in the transfer market, while additional revenues from sponsors would also be cut.

"A total turnover loss of €1bn or about 20%," he said of the outlook for turnover in 2020-21.

He said the overall loss from March 2020 to the summer of 2022 -- a period of just over two years -- could be as much as €2bn.

The DFL is in charge of the country's top two divisions.
User avatar
DRvad14
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 3034
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:40 pm
National Flag:
India
Has thanked: 2031 times
Been thanked: 1733 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: 2020/21 Bundesliga Discussion Thread

Postby Firefox1234 » Sat Dec 12, 2020 9:53 am

Unfortunately I don't see fans coming back until the end of 2021 at the earliest.
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
User avatar
Firefox1234
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 19517
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 1:42 am
Location: United States of America
National Flag:
Kenya
Has thanked: 6066 times
Been thanked: 4832 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: 2020/21 Bundesliga Discussion Thread

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Dec 12, 2020 10:16 am

Firefox1234 wrote:Unfortunately I don't see fans coming back until the end of 2021 at the earliest.

maybe by March / April... and I agree with it,,, look at the English they are just crazy and immature to let people in now in the worst period of the season
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 53100
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 34398 times
Been thanked: 7512 times
Gender: Male

Re: 2020/21 Bundesliga Discussion Thread

Postby Lukas » Sat Dec 12, 2020 11:28 am

ramsej84 wrote:
Firefox1234 wrote:Unfortunately I don't see fans coming back until the end of 2021 at the earliest.

maybe by March / April... and I agree with it,,, look at the English they are just crazy and immature to let people in now in the worst period of the season

Yep and that will have a knock on effect for the cricket season as they will be reluctant to let fans in again by then after football crowds cause a spike :twisted:
User avatar
Lukas
2020/21 Prediction Game Winner
2020/21 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 3946
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:34 am
National Flag:
European Union
Has thanked: 476 times
Been thanked: 1516 times
Gender: Male

Re: 2020/21 Bundesliga Discussion Thread

Postby zozon » Sat Dec 12, 2020 5:23 pm

Bor. Dortmund 1 - 5 Stuttgart


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
zozon
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Wed May 08, 2013 10:04 am
Has thanked: 506 times
Been thanked: 1446 times
Gender: Male

Re: 2020/21 Bundesliga Discussion Thread

Postby #12 » Sat Dec 12, 2020 6:12 pm

zozon wrote:Bor. Dortmund 1 - 5 Stuttgart


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Don’t laugh too soon...

We're not really good right now either...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 27715
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 1387 times
Been thanked: 6169 times
Gender: Male

Re: 2020/21 Bundesliga Discussion Thread

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Dec 12, 2020 6:15 pm

Leipzig and Bayer are the ones who will fight with us for the Title
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 53100
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 34398 times
Been thanked: 7512 times
Gender: Male

Re: 2020/21 Bundesliga Discussion Thread

Postby Fénix » Sat Dec 12, 2020 6:18 pm

Hahahaha, I'm dying! Only in Germany. :lol: :lol: :lol:

The lost case VfB Stuttgart looked like a powerhouse and sucked the life out of the International Talent Development Center in the middle of Dortmund. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What a joke club... and they are a serious and great club.
User avatar
Fénix
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 12525
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:11 pm
Location: Croatia
National Flag:
Croatia
Has thanked: 5601 times
Been thanked: 5260 times
Gender: Male

Re: 2020/21 Bundesliga Discussion Thread

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Dec 12, 2020 6:21 pm

Tbf Stuttgart are only 2 points behind Dortmund now haha
User avatar
FCBayernMunchen
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 42235
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:54 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 14687 times
Been thanked: 11697 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: 2020/21 Bundesliga Discussion Thread

Postby #12 » Sat Dec 12, 2020 6:24 pm

Fénix wrote:Hahahaha, I'm dying! Only in Germany. :lol: :lol: :lol:

The lost case VfB Stuttgart looked like a powerhouse and sucked the life out of the International Talent Development Center in the middle of Dortmund. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What a joke club... and they are a serious and great club.
Liverpool conceded 7 against Aston Villa...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 27715
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 1387 times
Been thanked: 6169 times
Gender: Male

Re: 2020/21 Bundesliga Discussion Thread

Postby Ben Gardner » Sat Dec 12, 2020 7:01 pm

What the F**K happend. Being humiliated by Bayern now and then I can handle, but being raped in the *** by Stuttgart......Come on. Now I know how the Brazilian fans felt in 2014. And as mentioned in the post above Dortmund being a joke club is actually disrespectful to the joke clubs.
User avatar
Ben Gardner
Yeah, now I'm talking!
 
Years of membership
 
Posts: 264
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:44 pm
Location: Sweden
National Flag:
Sweden
Has thanked: 17 times
Been thanked: 116 times
Gender: Male

Re: 2020/21 Bundesliga Discussion Thread

Postby MUTU » Mon Dec 14, 2020 7:37 am

User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 50249
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 9116 times
Been thanked: 14937 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: 2020/21 Bundesliga Discussion Thread

Postby PunkCapitalist » Mon Dec 14, 2020 2:29 pm

Phonzyyyyyy

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk
User avatar
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 9226
Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:15 pm
Has thanked: 3910 times
Been thanked: 3621 times
Gender: Male

Re: 2020/21 Bundesliga Discussion Thread

Postby DRvad14 » Thu Dec 17, 2020 4:13 pm

User avatar
DRvad14
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 3034
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:40 pm
National Flag:
India
Has thanked: 2031 times
Been thanked: 1733 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AhrefsBot [Bot], SemrushBot [Bot] and 3 guests