You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2019/20 Bundesliga Discussion Thread

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.
 

Re: 2019/20 Bundesliga Discussion Thread

Postby #12 » Fri May 01, 2020 9:31 pm

Dumbledore7 wrote:
#12 wrote:
Dumbledore7 wrote:[quote="#12"]Supermarkets provide groceries, soccer provides money to the rich...

I've already answered this point if you actually bothered to read. Groceries can easily be provided by other means, but supermarkets are kept open. Why? Because it's the lowest cost option possible, because the risk of spread by opening supermarket is low enough. If you want to make yourself consistent, your argument about stopping spread by minimising contact should apply to supermarkets too, selling groceries shouldn't justify opening.
I did read but your argument is still flawed...
As you said, supermarkets equal lowest cost and lowest effort, structures and scaffolding are THERE!
Restructuring grocery distribution in order to deliver with current versatility and effectiveness would cost BILLIONS...

Yeah, so basically you made a value judgment that the lives of shoppers and shop clerks are not worth billions, right? Maybe you and MUTU disagree about the value of football, but you don't have some form of moral high ground. The way you think are the same.[/quote]Nope I don’t... I think your proposal is just not easily implementable... For example, we still have people at checkouts... Which is rather unnecessary, but it‘s just not feasible to quickly rearrange this... It's not just the money, it’s infrastructure and supply...

And all that said you still miss the point... My argument, of course, ultimately saves lives... But the primary goal is still to curb the virus... The shop clerks should be protected... But I‘m neither particularly worried for soccer players' health nor those people around, it is the virus DISTRIBUTION... Shop clerks wear masks, spray disinfectant every twenty seconds, wear gloves, sit behind walls of plexiglas, and - you wouldn’t believe it! - never get closer to anyone than 5 feet... Seriously: HOW is this so hard to get?
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 21047
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 1086 times
Been thanked: 4792 times
Gender: Male

Re: 2019/20 Bundesliga Discussion Thread

Postby #12 » Fri May 01, 2020 9:32 pm

Lukas wrote:2 Köln players are positive. Let’s see what happens now
Three
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 21047
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 1086 times
Been thanked: 4792 times
Gender: Male

Re: 2019/20 Bundesliga Discussion Thread

Postby Lukas » Fri May 01, 2020 9:41 pm

#12 wrote:
Lukas wrote:2 Köln players are positive. Let’s see what happens now
Three

Probably more soon. The whole thing is completely unworkable. From a purely practical point of view so people know where they stand, an announcement has to be made that all European leagues are finished indefinitely. And it has to happen tomorrow
User avatar
Lukas
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2978
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:34 am
Has thanked: 315 times
Been thanked: 1108 times
Gender: Male

Re: 2019/20 Bundesliga Discussion Thread

Postby ramsej84 » Sat May 02, 2020 12:27 am

Will the Chinese league cont ? I guess so
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 44547
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 29898 times
Been thanked: 6415 times
Gender: Male

Re: 2019/20 Bundesliga Discussion Thread

Postby Lukas » Sat May 02, 2020 12:45 am

No date for that to start yet. Believe me I've checked most leagues. Been watching the Belarus stuff because lets be honest there's not a lot else to do if like me you live alone
User avatar
Lukas
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2978
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:34 am
Has thanked: 315 times
Been thanked: 1108 times
Gender: Male

Re: 2019/20 Bundesliga Discussion Thread

Postby MUTU » Sat May 02, 2020 7:43 am

The Koeln infections will really put a spoke in the proverbial wheel.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 44074
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 8069 times
Been thanked: 12545 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: 2019/20 Bundesliga Discussion Thread

Postby MUTU » Sat May 02, 2020 10:47 am

#12 wrote:
Lukas wrote:2 Köln players are positive. Let’s see what happens now
Three

According to BILD, it's two players and a physiotherapist.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 44074
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 8069 times
Been thanked: 12545 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: 2019/20 Bundesliga Discussion Thread

Postby tuscanybayern » Sat May 02, 2020 10:57 am

No Bundeslinga until July at least...
tuscanybayern
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 489
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:00 pm
Has thanked: 103 times
Been thanked: 184 times
Gender: Male

Re: 2019/20 Bundesliga Discussion Thread

Postby #12 » Sat May 02, 2020 12:07 pm

Lukas wrote:No date for that to start yet. Believe me I've checked most leagues. Been watching the Belarus stuff because lets be honest there's not a lot else to do if like me you live alone
Sorry but that is SO British
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 21047
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 1086 times
Been thanked: 4792 times
Gender: Male

Re: 2019/20 Bundesliga Discussion Thread

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sat May 02, 2020 9:59 pm

Dumbledore7 wrote:
#12 wrote:
Dumbledore7 wrote:[quote="#12"]Supermarkets provide groceries, soccer provides money to the rich...

I've already answered this point if you actually bothered to read. Groceries can easily be provided by other means, but supermarkets are kept open. Why? Because it's the lowest cost option possible, because the risk of spread by opening supermarket is low enough. If you want to make yourself consistent, your argument about stopping spread by minimising contact should apply to supermarkets too, selling groceries shouldn't justify opening.
I did read but your argument is still flawed...
As you said, supermarkets equal lowest cost and lowest effort, structures and scaffolding are THERE!
Restructuring grocery distribution in order to deliver with current versatility and effectiveness would cost BILLIONS...

Yeah, so basically you made a value judgment that the lives of shoppers and shop clerks are not worth billions, right? Maybe you and MUTU disagree about the value of football, but you don't have some form of moral high ground. The way you think are the same.[/quote]Everything in life ultimately requires a cost-benefit analysis. Following your "logic", maybe doctors shouldn't be attending any of the sick. You're making an implicit value judgement that the lives of X doctors are less valuable than those of Y patients.

Anyways, back to reality, maybe supermarkets should switch to delivery as much as possible, but it is outright ridiculous to compare the need for groceries to the want of some very speficic entertainment (ffs, read a book, watch Netflix, bake bread).

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk
User avatar
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 7151
Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:15 pm
Has thanked: 3156 times
Been thanked: 2760 times
Gender: Male

Re: 2019/20 Bundesliga Discussion Thread

Postby Lukas » Sat May 02, 2020 10:15 pm

#12 wrote:
Lukas wrote:No date for that to start yet. Believe me I've checked most leagues. Been watching the Belarus stuff because lets be honest there's not a lot else to do if like me you live alone
Sorry but that is SO British


Well most of Britain has decided it never liked football anyway now there’s a new horror show in town. Guess I’m a true Brit after all :lol:
User avatar
Lukas
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2978
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:34 am
Has thanked: 315 times
Been thanked: 1108 times
Gender: Male

Re: 2019/20 Bundesliga Discussion Thread

Postby #12 » Sat May 02, 2020 10:18 pm

Lukas wrote:
#12 wrote:
Lukas wrote:No date for that to start yet. Believe me I've checked most leagues. Been watching the Belarus stuff because lets be honest there's not a lot else to do if like me you live alone
Sorry but that is SO British


Well most of Britain has decided it never liked football anyway now there’s a new horror show in town. Guess I’m a true Brit after all :lol:
And here I was thinking you watch a horror show every time your PM leaves the house...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 21047
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 1086 times
Been thanked: 4792 times
Gender: Male

Re: 2019/20 Bundesliga Discussion Thread

Postby Lukas » Sat May 02, 2020 10:25 pm

That’s more of a disaster/tragedy
User avatar
Lukas
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2978
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:34 am
Has thanked: 315 times
Been thanked: 1108 times
Gender: Male

Re: 2019/20 Bundesliga Discussion Thread

Postby YlonenXabi » Sun May 03, 2020 1:34 pm

I've tried watching the Belarusian League but it is worse than the COVID itself.

And I have the feeling that either the referees are dumb or the league is fully corrupted.
User avatar
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 11913
Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:53 am
Location: Guernsey
National Flag:
Spain
Has thanked: 3420 times
Been thanked: 3509 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Re: 2019/20 Bundesliga Discussion Thread

Postby ramsej84 » Sun May 03, 2020 5:09 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:I've tried watching the Belarusian League but it is worse than the COVID itself.

And I have the feeling that either the referees are dumb or the league is fully corrupted.
Probably more of the latter
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 44547
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 29898 times
Been thanked: 6415 times
Gender: Male

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests