You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2019/20 Bundesliga Discussion Thread

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

Re: 2019/20 Bundesliga Discussion Thread

Postby PunkCapitalist » Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:17 am

I miss football a lot, but it makes no sense to resume yet. Hope the CL picks up were it was left whenever it does resume though (meaning, already one victory over Chelski and the chance to humiliate them further).

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:03 am

Bundesliga clears another hurdle to planned return: reports

SportFootball

https://timesofmalta.com/articles/view/ ... rts.788861
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:32 am

#12 wrote:
MUTU wrote:Because he expects us to lose every match, hence he'd rather we don't play :coffee:
Nope, because this is my country and not yours and I want to curb the virus just as much as you guys...

I would be steaming mad if the kids are sent to school while the diva millionaires are protected and don't help raise the morale of the people. Some 40 people in a stadium would, if anything, be encouraging thousands of people (and that's in Germany alone) to stay at home to watch the match instead of going out and spreading the disease further. Please appreciate that some/many people do need a good reason to stay at home.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:53 am

Bayern have just announced refunds for home games that will now be played behind closed doors. Indicative?
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Lukas » Thu Apr 30, 2020 3:56 pm

MUTU wrote:
#12 wrote:
MUTU wrote:Because he expects us to lose every match, hence he'd rather we don't play :coffee:
Nope, because this is my country and not yours and I want to curb the virus just as much as you guys...

I would be steaming mad if the kids are sent to school while the diva millionaires are protected and don't help raise the morale of the people. Some 40 people in a stadium would, if anything, be encouraging thousands of people (and that's in Germany alone) to stay at home to watch the match instead of going out and spreading the disease further. Please appreciate that some/many people do need a good reason to stay at home.

I guess so. If we all have to go back to work to support the economy, I don’t see why footballers should be exempt. My opinion seems to be changing every day on this should football return or not debate!
Lukas
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:15 pm

MUTU wrote:
#12 wrote:

You mean idiots?
It’s not about protecting millionaires... Maybe no one told you yet that a virus doesn’t differentiate between hosts...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:17 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Bayern have just announced refunds for home games that will now be played behind closed doors. Indicative?
I think if the German R0 stays below 1 until May 6th, your chances are good to very good...
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:42 pm

#12 wrote:
MUTU wrote:I would be steaming mad if the kids are sent to school while the diva millionaires are protected and don't help raise the morale of the people. Some 40 people in a stadium would, if anything, be encouraging thousands of people (and that's in Germany alone) to stay at home to watch the match instead of going out and spreading the disease further. Please appreciate that some/many people do need a good reason to stay at home.
You mean idiots?

No, most people have gone out at some point during this crisis.

#12 wrote:It’s not about protecting millionaires... Maybe no one told you yet that a virus doesn’t differentiate between hosts...

The virus doesn't differentiate, so why should the German government differentiate between schoolchildren and footballers? Or, you know, grocery staff. Or people who collect rubbish. I don't know how the situation is in Germany, but I'd say that in Malta most people who can't work remotely are still going to their workplace. Besides, footballers are healthy people... the chances of them dying are considerably low. In fact not a single professional footballer has died yet as far as I know.

I've yet to hear a single argument in favour of football NOT resuming other than the "oh poor players, what if they get sick? boo hoo!"
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Dumbledore7 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:14 pm

Putting football on TV might be enough to put thousands of people in their living room, rather than doing random park runs.

Some journalists and TV crew still come in to work for news, which is completely unnecessary since we can find everything online but I'm seeing no complaints from anyone.

No footballers will die.

It will kick off (pun intended lol) a small resurgence in the economy.

Footballers literally need to play to keep their fitness. The longer they're off the game, the worse they'll be when they return.

We might not be able to save restaurants, but we could still save the smaller football clubs.

So why shouldn't football restart behind close doors?
Dumbledore7
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:41 pm

U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:06 pm

MUTU wrote:
#12 wrote:
MUTU wrote:I would be steaming mad if the kids are sent to school while the diva millionaires are protected and don't help raise the morale of the people. Some 40 people in a stadium would, if anything, be encouraging thousands of people (and that's in Germany alone) to stay at home to watch the match instead of going out and spreading the disease further. Please appreciate that some/many people do need a good reason to stay at home.
You mean idiots?

No, most people have gone out at some point during this crisis.

#12 wrote:It’s not about protecting millionaires... Maybe no one told you yet that a virus doesn’t differentiate between hosts...

The virus doesn't differentiate, so why should the German government differentiate between schoolchildren and footballers? Or, you know, grocery staff. Or people who collect rubbish. I don't know how the situation is in Germany, but I'd say that in Malta most people who can't work remotely are still going to their workplace. Besides, footballers are healthy people... the chances of them dying are considerably low. In fact not a single professional footballer has died yet as far as I know.

I've yet to hear a single argument in favour of football NOT resuming other than the "oh poor players, what if they get sick? boo hoo!"
Huh, are you dumb?!
I literally JUST gave it to you... They are spreading it! They CANNOT adhere to social distancing, they cannot wear masks...
Schoolchildren HAVE to!
And most people here work, too...
I habe yet to hear a single reason for resuming the Bundesliga except for "MUTU wants it to"
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Fri May 01, 2020 7:55 am

No, I'm not dumb. It's you who misread. Dumbledore7 and I have already written how restarting the Bundesliga would directly lead to slower spread of the virus by ensuring that large portions of the population stay at home glued to the TV screen.

The people need their morale boost.

Also what do you mean school kids have to? Are you trying to argue that education is more important than football?!?! :coffee:
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby bbenno » Fri May 01, 2020 11:32 am

Taking neccessary precautions and testing before and after matches should be enough.
Let’s go already!
I don’t see any reason the Bundesliga couldn’t resume under the circumstances.
If we don’t get going soon, the league cannot finish in time before contracts are running out.
Fussball should be a priority to restart in Germany.
bbenno
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Denmark

Postby #12 » Fri May 01, 2020 1:04 pm

MUTU wrote:No, I'm not dumb. It's you who misread. Dumbledore7 and I have already written how restarting the Bundesliga would directly lead to slower spread of the virus by ensuring that large portions of the population stay at home glued to the TV screen.

The people need their morale boost.

Also what do you mean school kids have to? Are you trying to argue that education is more important than football?!?! :coffee:

It is, but no... School kids have to adhere to rules of social distancing... Soccer players simply cannot... In training, on the field, all the while in contact with others, too...
The people need shit!
It is YOUR theory... People that have understood don’t need panem et circenses to stay at home... Let aside that empty stadiums instead will piss us off... basically yesterday: your thin argument is only relevant for Sky subscribers, which is a negligible portion of the population and only for weekends or at best workday nights when people would mostly stay at home anyway... (And we ARE allowed to go out, still )!
It’s just your very own desire - and very badly camouflaged!
It is simply irresponsible to organize any kind of sports event in the current crisis...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Fri May 01, 2020 1:05 pm

bbenno wrote:Taking neccessary precautions and testing before and after matches should be enough.
Let’s go already!
I don’t see any reason the Bundesliga couldn’t resume under the circumstances.
If we don’t get going soon, the league cannot finish in time before contracts are running out.
Fussball should be a priority to restart in Germany.
No, it shouldn’t...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga