You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2019/20 Bundesliga Discussion Thread

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

Re: 2019/20 Bundesliga Discussion Thread

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Apr 21, 2020 12:15 pm

MUTU wrote:
aterford wrote:And with any luck perhaps some revenue boosts? I don't know, but I've heard pretty much nothing about any other leagues resuming, couldn't hurt if BL is the one place to watch some football for a time...

I don't think so. As in, I'm sure the viewer ratings will be higher but that will translate into an advantage for the sponsors. I don't think the actual amount of viewers in the short term affect what clubs earn.
On social media I’ve seen many people comment that they never follow the Bundesliga but will surely do so in the coming weeks. The key will be to get them to become fans and keep following it. If the title race remains as tight as it was all season there’s a chance that might happen.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Dumbledore7 » Tue Apr 21, 2020 12:21 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Playing in Dortmund without fans is a big plus for us.

Playing without our fans at any venue is a big plus for us as well :lol:
Dumbledore7
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby Fénix » Tue Apr 21, 2020 12:36 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:The key will be to get them to become fans and keep following it. If the title race remains as tight as it was all season there’s a chance that might happen.

People want stars, not just "full" stadiums and quality of football.

I guess they will start following the Liga, but many have started to follow Belarus league in the last 4-5 weeks, too. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Dumbledore7 wrote:Playing without our fans at any venue is a big plus for us as well :lol:

It's not. :)

Gray seats will be visible and the red seats are rarity in our stadium. Who said in the past that red seats don't matter because there are fans who seat or stand there to cover them? :D How about now? :mrgreen:
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby MUTU » Tue Apr 21, 2020 12:40 pm

That said they won't be showing much camera shots of the stands anyway. What's the point of showing empty seats?

Anyway, I think we might get some new fans, especially those who usually follow the Serie A and don't mind watching empty stadiums :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Birthday

Postby Fénix » Tue Apr 21, 2020 12:46 pm

We need cardboard fans and some fans songs in background to make the environment better more natural than playing a training match or FCB Campus matches. :D
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Apr 21, 2020 1:21 pm

Fénix wrote:We need cardboard fans and some fans songs in background to make the environment better more natural than playing a training match or FCB Campus matches. :D
BMG are going to do that. They got real faces of ticket holding members, printed them and are going to fix them on the seat usually occupied by the fan.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Apr 21, 2020 1:43 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
Fénix wrote:We need cardboard fans and some fans songs in background to make the environment better more natural than playing a training match or FCB Campus matches. :D
BMG are going to do that. They got real faces of ticket holding members, printed them and are going to fix them on the seat usually occupied by the fan.
LMAO. Best thing I’ve read since football stopped.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Apr 21, 2020 1:47 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:
LMAO. Best thing I’ve read since football stopped.
https://twitter.com/ESPNFC/status/1250140290842873858?s=19
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Lukas » Tue Apr 21, 2020 5:20 pm

Fénix wrote:
„Am 9. Mai soll die Fußball-Bundesliga wieder aus der Corona-Pause starten und ihre Saison doch noch zu Ende bringen. Das verkündeten Bayerns Ministerpräsident Markus Söder (53/CSU) und Armin Laschet (59/CDU) exklusiv bei BILD Live."

Na endlich sind wir auf dem richtigen Weg, Bundesliga sehr bald wieder zu schauen. :)

Thank God we will enjoy in football from May 9th.

That’s good for some reason I was expecting Söder to refuse the idea. Just need Sachsen‘s government to let Leipzig play now as they have also been quite strict
Lukas
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Tue Apr 21, 2020 8:49 pm

Lukas wrote:
Fénix wrote:
„Am 9. Mai soll die Fußball-Bundesliga wieder aus der Corona-Pause starten und ihre Saison doch noch zu Ende bringen. Das verkündeten Bayerns Ministerpräsident Markus Söder (53/CSU) und Armin Laschet (59/CDU) exklusiv bei BILD Live."

Na endlich sind wir auf dem richtigen Weg, Bundesliga sehr bald wieder zu schauen. :)

That’s good for some reason I was expecting Söder to refuse the idea. Just need Sachsen‘s government to let Leipzig play now as they have also been quite strict
They allowed them to play in front of a full crowd two days before Bundesliga was suspended indefinitely... Oh and yesterday they allowed a "protest" in Dresden incidentally on the Führer's Birthday... Whoopsies...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Apr 21, 2020 8:53 pm

#12 wrote:
Lukas wrote:
Fénix wrote:[quote]„Am 9. Mai soll die Fußball-Bundesliga wieder aus der Corona-Pause starten und ihre Saison doch noch zu Ende bringen. Das verkündeten Bayerns Ministerpräsident Markus Söder (53/CSU) und Armin Laschet (59/CDU) exklusiv bei BILD Live."

They allowed them to play in front of a full crowd two days before Bundesliga was suspended indefinitely... Oh and yesterday they allowed a "protest" in Dresden incidentally on the Führer's Birthday... Whoopsies... [/quote]Oh one day before the Queen then!
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Lukas » Thu Apr 23, 2020 5:23 pm

So wasn’t there supposed to be a DFL meeting today? Anyone read anything? Is no news bad or good news?
Lukas
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Apr 23, 2020 5:35 pm

Lukas wrote:So wasn’t there supposed to be a DFL meeting today? Anyone read anything? Is no news bad or good news?
https://twitter.com/BavarianTweets/status/1253338832117755909?s=19

https://twitter.com/BavarianTweets/stat ... 50217?s=19
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:11 am

300 people max can attend to the games ...
can someone please elaborate on this ?
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Lukas » Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:33 am

The developments with this Montpellier player may change things. Footballers might realise they aren’t immune from suffering badly with this and decide it isn’t worth it
Lukas
I'm a post king!

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga