You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2019/20 Bundesliga Discussion Thread

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

Re: 2019/20 Bundesliga Discussion Thread

Postby MUTU » Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:28 pm

Firefox1234 wrote: Can't see tweet? Click here!

Moukoko to play next season?
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Birthday

Postby IsiahRashad » Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:33 pm

MUTU wrote:

Moukoko to play next season?

Yes he can.
IsiahRashad
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:40 pm

I’m guessing it used to be 17? Or 18? I’m under the impressio some of our players started at 17.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:54 pm

So I'm guessing the intention is to "export" talents more and earlier, so younger players will have to play. Feeder league.

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Fénix » Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:30 pm

I used 16 year old players in FM with Bayern 10 years ago and they were eligible for the senior team in both domestic and European competitions so I was a bit surprised yesterday when I read this on SportBild. :)
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby DRvad14 » Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:51 pm

Bayern Munich And Borussia Dortmund Impacted By €9 Billion Player Market Value Drop
Transfermarkt, the world's leader when it comes to player market values, has reacted to the economic implications of the coronavirus pandemic and has wiped off €9 billion in market value on Wednesday. The page went the unprecedented step to make a general cut of 20% for all players born before 1998—players born in 1998 and later saw their market value drop by 10%. Players worth €300,000 or less were not impacted.

“The stock market prices collapsed, many clubs could be threatened by insolvency und transfer plans came to a standstill for most clubs because of the many uncertainties," Transfermarkt founder Matthias Seidel said in an official statement on the page. "At the moment, it is difficult to imagine that transfer fees will continue to rise as they have in previous years in the foreseeable future. Although there could still be upward outliers, an immediate reaction to the situation is necessary from our point of view.”

Adjustments have impacted the overall market value rankings on the planet. Lionel Messi, for example, saw his value drop from €140 million to €112 million and was surpassed by Borussia Dortmund star Jadon Sancho. Sancho, who was born in 2000 only experienced a 10% drop and is now worth €117 million and, therefore, the eighth-most valuable player in the world, according to Transfermarkt. German football was also hit hard by the Transfermarkt downgrade. Altogether €982 million were wiped off the board among the players in the first and second division. The clubs in the top division saw €902 million, or one-tenth of the global drop, disappear. Bayern Munich was the hardest hit Bundesliga side, the Rekordmeister saw €179.7 million in player market values disappear overnight losing 19.9% of the club's market value. In Alphonso Davies, the Bavarian club have only one player, who was born after 1998 and has a significant market value. Among the ten most valuable Bayern players not a single one was born in or after 1998.

Borussia Dortmund, in the meantime, saw just 15.24% of their club's player market value disappear. The Black and Yellows see their overall market value downgraded by €105.35 million for an overall club player market value of €586.05 million. Individual stars are also impacted. Bayer Leverkusen's Kai Havertz saw his market value drop by 10% and is now worth €81 million. The most valuable German player, Leroy Sané, in the meantime, saw his market value drop from €100 million to now €80 million. The 20-year-old Havertz is, therefore, the most valuable German player on the global market.

Both players were in high demand before the outbreak of the coronavirus. In Havertz's case, Bayer Leverkusen was hoping for a financial windfall in the region of what Borussia Dortmund received for Ousmane Dembélé in 2017. Bayern Munich, in the meantime, were willing to pay in the region of €100 million for Sané last summer.

Both players are now unlikely to fetch transfer sums in that region. Former Bayern Munich president Uli Hoeneß told media in Germany that €100 million transfers are unlikely for the foreseeable future. At the moment, all transfers are up in the air altogether, with the season on hold, it can not yet be determined when football returns and what overall impact the market will experience. But the Transfermarkt numbers indicate that big money transfers could be a matter of the past for the foreseeable future.
DRvad14
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:30 pm

Something to look forward to?

Can't see tweet? Click here!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:45 pm

Please let it be true.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Birthday

Postby Dumbledore7 » Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:20 pm

Might lead to a fitness advantage in the CL for us.
Dumbledore7

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby aterford » Tue Apr 21, 2020 5:27 am

And with any luck perhaps some revenue boosts? I don't know, but I've heard pretty much nothing about any other leagues resuming, couldn't hurt if BL is the one place to watch some football for a time...
#BigFlickEnergy
aterford

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:48 am

aterford wrote:And with any luck perhaps some revenue boosts? I don't know, but I've heard pretty much nothing about any other leagues resuming, couldn't hurt if BL is the one place to watch some football for a time...

I don't think so. As in, I'm sure the viewer ratings will be higher but that will translate into an advantage for the sponsors. I don't think the actual amount of viewers in the short term affect what clubs earn.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Birthday

Postby tuscanybayern » Tue Apr 21, 2020 8:15 am

if they change the fixture order it might be an advantage for us...Leipzig vs Dortmund on May 9th/10th and Dortmund vs Bayern on May 28th/29th...we could be already champions when we'll face Leverkusen and Gladbach in early June

https://twitter.com/iMiaSanMia/status/1 ... 2729466881
tuscanybayern
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Apr 21, 2020 8:42 am

Playing in Dortmund without fans is a big plus for us.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Fénix » Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:59 am

„Am 9. Mai soll die Fußball-Bundesliga wieder aus der Corona-Pause starten und ihre Saison doch noch zu Ende bringen. Das verkündeten Bayerns Ministerpräsident Markus Söder (53/CSU) und Armin Laschet (59/CDU) exklusiv bei BILD Live."

Na endlich sind wir auf dem richtigen Weg, Bundesliga sehr bald wieder zu schauen. :)

Thank God we will enjoy in football from May 9th.
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Apr 21, 2020 12:13 pm

Dumbledore7 wrote:Might lead to a fitness advantage in the CL for us.
That’s a good point.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga