You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2019/20 Bundesliga Discussion Thread

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

Re: 2019/20 Bundesliga Discussion Thread

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:01 am

...Image
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Fénix » Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:31 am

ramsej84 wrote:...Image

Spoiler: show
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby PunkCapitalist » Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:02 am

Ben Gardner wrote:OK! I’m a Dortmund supporter living in Sweden and I would first of all like to thank you for not trashing us harder than you did the day 30 years after the Wall went down. Did you guys go soft or something? It seems that Dortmund shit their pants every f*****g time they go nearby Allianz. You could easily have scored at least 4-5 more goals. Beside being a Dortmund supporter I’m also a big supporter of german football, including, Die Mannschaft. Which means I don’t hate Bayern, on the contrary, I envy you for being so absolutely dominant in the BuLi that makes me wonder how bad do you have to play not to win the title? I really doubt that you can play that bad for a whole season so another team can snitch the title.

I understand that you trying to build a new team here to once again become the dominant power of European football. If you on the right track or not I’m not the right person to judge. But I do know that it is a great weekness for the Buli as a league not to take advantage of that build up. I really thought, for some dum reason obvious, that this season Dortmund might be just up for it, but of course I was wrong. Last season I knew from the beginning that the tide Dortmund was riding first half of the season was not to last. However it was fun as long as it lasted until Bayern got the hold of it again and Dortmund became themelves again so to speak.

But this season, I thought we could be a real challenge to you guys, but you raped us again at Allianz in a way we will never recover from. Wether it’s Favre or someone else in charge, it really doesn’t matter. And I dare to say that the same goes for you, whoever in charge will grab the title (and the amusement of humiliating Dortmund). I will probably keep watching Dortmund games (and Bayern games) but in the end we all know how it will end, by saying that I congrats you to the 19/20 title. This saga will probably continue for the next years to come. But hey, what do I have to cry for, I least I was in Munich 1997 to watch Dortmund win the CL.
IMO, last season and this season were as good as a chance BVB could hope for a chance on the tittle. Kovac was an incompetent coach and the board failed to properly reinforce the squad. BVB, nonetheless, dropped the ball, and it doesn't look like they're going to set a real challenge for Bayern this season. I guess it's a matter of timing, if Tuchel's first Dortmund (with Aubameyang, Mkhitaryan, Reus, Sokratis and Gundogan) were a thing this season or last one, you would have surely taken the tittle.

Wouldn't be to adverse on someone else winning sometime soon, tbh. We need to revive the flame, BuLi is just not that much fun anymore if we keep winning every season.

Welcome to the forum, btw. Always love to have (polite) fans of other teams :)

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Firefox1234 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:36 am

Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:32 am

Leipzig and Monchengladbach are going to be serious contenders until the very end.
And am not going to make the mistake of ignoring Dortmund, they are still in it just like the teams above them.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Ben Gardner » Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:08 am

'gladbach has been messing around with Bayern from time to time in recent years but hasn't been able to make anything out of it, and every time Bayern has comfortably cruised their way to yet another title. Leipzig I'm not sure have caused Bayern any problems during their entrance in the BuLi and I doubt they or anyone else have what it takes to challenge Bayern this season or the seasons to come. Bayern might struggle from time to time in a way that open up for other teams to move in but no team is simply up for it. And regarding Dortmund, well, no, just no.
Ben Gardner
Hey, I'm new here!

National Flag:
Sweden

Postby Fénix » Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:32 pm

Gladbach is a poor club in European and global frames, but on the other hand, we must praise their coach Marco Rose and their club management overall. They have been 'overperforming' for years now unlike miserable Scheiße, Loserkusen, Olympic Club Wolfsburg and few more clubs who are underperforming since ever.

I'm truly glad that Mönchengladbach city is enjoying these days in football after so many years. You can see all the positivity around them, inside and outside of the club. The fans are really in heaven, they have even joked and expressed gratitude towards us on the German Facebook page after every match we draw or lost, for underperforming under this season, as well. :lol: This really show me how delighted and happy they are. :D

But as I've said, they are a poor club compared to Bayern, even Dortmund, however... from a sporting perspective they are currently an absolute no. 1 in Germany for me, even better than Leipzig since their owner is filthy rich and powerful Red Bull which has money still necessary to invest and meet salary demands despite their current club strategy that can change in very short time.

Die Fohlen are dreaming of winning Bundesliga title after more than 30 years and their golden era in 70's and 80's. All in all, they totally deserve all the admiration and praise. =D>
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby MUTU » Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:15 pm

30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:22 pm

"Losing position"?

Does this mean points won after being one or two goals behind?
- Rangnick or ten Hag in!
- Bring a DM, a winger (Sané) and Havertz!
- Get a REAL sports director (Rangnick?)!
- Keep Hoeness and Rummenigge far away from the team!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:47 pm

#12 wrote:"Losing position"?

Does this mean points won after being one or two goals behind?

That's how I understand it.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Previous

Return to Bundesliga