You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2019/20 Bundesliga Discussion Thread

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

Re: 2019/20 Bundesliga Discussion Thread

Postby aterford » Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:31 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:Meanwhile, Hoffenheim with second win in a row against Schalke. Schalke looked like us against them. :roll:

Schreuder: "Schalke have been the best opponent we've played against thus far"

smh hahaha
Operation ten Hag 2k20: Commence!
aterford
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:34 pm

He's right
- Rangnick or ten Hag in!
- Bring a DM, a winger (Sané) and Havertz!
- Get a REAL sports director (Rangnick?)!
- Keep Hoeness and Rummenigge far away from the team!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:58 pm

Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MUTU » Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:18 pm

Damn, Leipzig in great form at the moment. They're beating Mainz 05 5-0 at half time :shock:
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:20 pm

MUTU wrote:Damn, Leipzig in great form at the moment. They're beating Mainz 05 5-0 at half time :shock:

Should have bet more than €25
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:21 pm

Bayern are still in 2nd place at the moment, equal on points with Leipzig, equal on goal difference with Leipzig, but Bayern scored 25 goals and Leipzig scored 22 goals.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:40 pm

Let them have some fun for one year
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:42 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Let them have some fun for one year

It'll be more than that...

If only I could remember of that user on here that always said this was coming... They called him pessimistic...
- Rangnick or ten Hag in!
- Bring a DM, a winger (Sané) and Havertz!
- Get a REAL sports director (Rangnick?)!
- Keep Hoeness and Rummenigge far away from the team!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby aterford » Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:45 pm

7-0 after 50 minutes.
Operation ten Hag 2k20: Commence!
aterford
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Borusse » Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:48 pm

Can't see tweet? Click here!

Polish goalie Gikiewicz took matters into his own hands and confronted the "hooligans" of his own team after the game. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

National Flag:
Poland

Postby MUTU » Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:44 pm

Only 6 clubs have conceded more goals than Bayern. Believe it or not, Union Berlin have conceded fewer goals.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby DRvad14 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:45 pm

DRvad14
I post all the time

National Flag:
India

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:17 pm

Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby Ben Gardner » Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:01 pm

OK! I’m a Dortmund supporter living in Sweden and I would first of all like to thank you for not trashing us harder than you did the day 30 years after the Wall went down. Did you guys go soft or something? It seems that Dortmund shit their pants every f*****g time they go nearby Allianz. You could easily have scored at least 4-5 more goals. Beside being a Dortmund supporter I’m also a big supporter of german football, including, Die Mannschaft. Which means I don’t hate Bayern, on the contrary, I envy you for being so absolutely dominant in the BuLi that makes me wonder how bad do you have to play not to win the title? I really doubt that you can play that bad for a whole season so another team can snitch the title.

I understand that you trying to build a new team here to once again become the dominant power of European football. If you on the right track or not I’m not the right person to judge. But I do know that it is a great weekness for the Buli as a league not to take advantage of that build up. I really thought, for some dum reason obvious, that this season Dortmund might be just up for it, but of course I was wrong. Last season I knew from the beginning that the tide Dortmund was riding first half of the season was not to last. However it was fun as long as it lasted until Bayern got the hold of it again and Dortmund became themelves again so to speak.

But this season, I thought we could be a real challenge to you guys, but you raped us again at Allianz in a way we will never recover from. Wether it’s Favre or someone else in charge, it really doesn’t matter. And I dare to say that the same goes for you, whoever in charge will grab the title (and the amusement of humiliating Dortmund). I will probably keep watching Dortmund games (and Bayern games) but in the end we all know how it will end, by saying that I congrats you to the 19/20 title. This saga will probably continue for the next years to come. But hey, what do I have to cry for, I least I was in Munich 1997 to watch Dortmund win the CL.
Ben Gardner
Hey, I'm new here!

National Flag:
Sweden

Postby Firefox1234 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:03 pm

Ben Gardner wrote:OK! I’m a Dortmund supporter living in Sweden and I would first of all like to thank you for not trashing us harder than you did the day 30 years after the Wall went down. Did you guys go soft or something? It seems that Dortmund shit their pants every f*****g time they go nearby Allianz. You could easily have scored at least 4-5 more goals. Beside being a Dortmund supporter I’m also a big supporter of german football, including, Die Mannschaft. Which means I don’t hate Bayern, on the contrary, I envy you for being so absolutely dominant in the BuLi that makes me wonder how bad do you have to play not to win the title? I really doubt that you can play that bad for a whole season so another team can snitch the title.

I understand that you trying to build a new team here to once again become the dominant power of European football. If you on the right track or not I’m not the right person to judge. But I do know that it is a great weekness for the Buli as a league not to take advantage of that build up. I really thought, for some dum reason obvious, that this season Dortmund might be just up for it, but of course I was wrong. Last season I knew from the beginning that the tide Dortmund was riding first half of the season was not to last. However it was fun as long as it lasted until Bayern got the hold of it again and Dortmund became themelves again so to speak.

But this season, I thought we could be a real challenge to you guys, but you raped us again at Allianz in a way we will never recover from. Wether it’s Favre or someone else in charge, it really doesn’t matter. And I dare to say that the same goes for you, whoever in charge will grab the title (and the amusement of humiliating Dortmund). I will probably keep watching Dortmund games (and Bayern games) but in the end we all know how it will end, by saying that I congrats you to the 19/20 title. This saga will probably continue for the next years to come. But hey, what do I have to cry for, I least I was in Munich 1997 to watch Dortmund win the CL.

No hard feelings, and welcome to the forum!

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga