You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2018/19 Bundesliga Discussion Thread

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

Re: 2018/19 Bundesliga Discussion Thread

Postby #12 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:31 pm

shpati_L1 wrote:
Lukas wrote:Don't care that our direct rival for the title is winning easily making it harder for us to win it?

Yeah and I don't know why. I know it's wrong. I think I just want the CL.

See you in 15 years
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby shpati_L1 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:35 pm

:O

When did you become such an optimist? :P
shpati_L1
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Albania

Postby rthebest » Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:40 pm

I want to Bayern win the title , but I think for Bundesliga and Bayern it is better to BVB win it.
rthebest
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Canada

Postby America USA » Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:58 pm

rthebest wrote:I want to Bayern win the title , but I think for Bundesliga and Bayern it is better to BVB win it.

I know everyone has a different viewpoint and I have mine but I personally seriously cannot stand this attitude one bit. How is losing good? Sorry but I want to see Bayern win the BL again and again and again. Could care less about what’s “good”

Also I knew Dortmund would win today. Leverkusen are Dortmund’s bitch and Bosz is a certified choker
America USA
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Borusse » Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:01 pm

Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Poland

Postby rthebest » Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:13 pm

America USA wrote:
rthebest wrote:I want to Bayern win the title , but I think for Bundesliga and Bayern it is better to BVB win it.

I know everyone has a different viewpoint and I have mine but I personally seriously cannot stand this attitude one bit. How is losing good? Sorry but I want to see Bayern win the BL again and again and again. Could care less about what’s “good”

Also I knew Dortmund would win today. Leverkusen are Dortmund’s bitch and Bosz is a certified choker

You learn from loosing , become hungry for winning, make changes, work harder to get back up again.
rthebest
I post all the time

National Flag:
Canada

Postby #12 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:20 pm

Too bad Dortmund! Tough luck!
Did nobody tell you that a win by such a small margin is not enough to knock Uli off the top of the table?
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby America USA » Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:26 pm

rthebest wrote:
America USA wrote:

You learn from loosing , become hungry for winning, make changes, work harder to get back up again.

Winning is like an addiction. A drug that you need to stay sane and a feeling essential to be alive. That’s what winning means to me.
America USA
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby rthebest » Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:30 pm

America USA wrote:Winning is like an addiction. A drug that you need to stay sane and a feeling essential to be alive. That’s what winning means to me.

Addiction is not a good thing.
rthebest
I post all the time

National Flag:
Canada

Postby tuscanybayern » Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:31 pm

America USA wrote:

Two years without the title and then the treble was not a coincidence....
tuscanybayern
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Lukas » Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:51 pm

America USA wrote:I know everyone has a different viewpoint and I have mine but I personally seriously cannot stand this attitude one bit. How is losing good? Sorry but I want to see Bayern win the BL again and again and again. Could care less about what’s “good”

Winning is like an addiction. A drug that you need to stay sane and a feeling essential to be alive. That’s what winning means to me.[/quote]
Ah spoken like a true American :wink: Totally agree though.
Lukas
2020/21 Prediction Game Winner
2020/21 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
European Union

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:02 pm

Back to the game, BvB can count themselves lucky, imo B04 deserved a point from this match...

Next game is away to our boogie tm , I am not positive that we will keep our three pts deficit... it might get bigger
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby zozon » Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:03 pm

This forum reached its new low - "fans" not wanting Bayern to win the Bundes.

Congrats. Keep digging for new rock-bottom.
zozon
I'm a post king!

Postby rthebest » Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:08 pm

zozon wrote:This forum reached its new low - "fans" not wanting Bayern to win the Bundes.

Congrats. Keep digging for new rock-bottom.

Learn to read first then make a comment. I said I want Bayern to win, but ... .
rthebest
I post all the time

National Flag:
Canada

Postby rthebest » Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:11 pm

America USA wrote:personally seriously cannot stand this attitude one bit

I am not expecting more from an American.
rthebest
I post all the time

National Flag:
Canada

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga