You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2018/19 Bundesliga Discussion Thread

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

Re: 2018/19 Bundesliga Discussion Thread

Postby YlonenXabi » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:33 pm

#12 actually said the lead would reach double digits by this time of the year :D
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby MUTU » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:35 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:#12 actually said the lead would reach double digits by this time of the year :D

Pretty sure he also said something about Gladbach and Leipzig being above us.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby #12 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:35 pm

MUTU wrote:
#12 wrote:
MUTU wrote:What, a negative #12 prediction that didn't turn out to be true?! I'm surprised he didn't claim we'll finish the season in 19th* place to be honest :P

*not a typo.

Oh yes Mr. we will win at Dortmund, or against Gladbach... Point to my misperceptions

I still think we would have won at BVB if the players did not purposely lose.
We were better than Gladbach.
Also, you were sure months ago that BVB would win the Bundesliga. I'll tell you now: if BVB do NOT win today, Bayern will 90% win the Bundesliga.

1.) Ridiculous... We would be 9 behind now if Gladbach weren’t dissatisfied with pitch conditions in their home turf...
2.) No we weren’t...
3.) They will win and no we won’t...
- Rangnick or ten Hag in!
- Bring a DM, a winger (Sané) and Havertz!
- Get a REAL sports director (Rangnick?)!
- Keep Hoeness and Rummenigge far away from the team!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:35 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:
YlonenXabi wrote:wow, that looked like a clear penalty on Sancho :O
The replay showed otherwise, however live it looked as if it really was a pen.

Really? I thought it was even more clear after watching the replay :-k
this shows that the most difficult job is a football ref...
We tend to criticize the Refs at will, they have to take a decision in a split of a sec and we both saw it differently even on the replays.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:37 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:#12 actually said the lead would reach double digits by this time of the year :D

Kinda funny seeing you ride that high horse still neglecting you forgot that it was 7 two weeks ago and actually HAD gotten bigger... We will see who gets the last laugh...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:38 pm

We really need a thread dedicated specifically to #12 predictions so we can keep exact track of how many he gets wrong :lol:
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:41 pm

#12 wrote:

Kinda funny seeing you ride that high horse still neglecting you forgot that it was 7 two weeks ago and actually HAD gotten bigger... We will see who gets the last laugh...

Why do I get the feeling, reading your posts, that it's like you would like BVB's lead to increase over us so you can tell us how you told us so, whilst still whining more than anyone else who did not expect it?
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:43 pm

#12 wrote:

So you wish all these bad things to the team tou support! And I thought that I was wrong to think that Germans are masochists in their majority!
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:47 pm

MUTU wrote:
#12 wrote:

Why do I get the feeling, reading your posts, that it's like you would like BVB's lead to increase over us so you can tell us how you told us so, whilst still whining more than anyone else who did not expect it?

Yeah, seeing this much arrogance I kinda do... It’s pretty easy to find fault in others... Whilst we have people here that bend reality so far their way they talk about professionals losing "on purpose" - after leading twice - to somehow save their pathetic arguments... You’re right, -> I <- am the one to laugh at here...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby YlonenXabi » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:48 pm

Not impressed with Nurnberg's defense, but that Mathenia guy is making all kind of saves =D> [-o<
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby YlonenXabi » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:55 pm

Alcacer is coming on, we're f****d :evil:
YlonenXabi

National Flag:
Spain

Postby MUTU » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:58 pm

#12 wrote:Whilst we have people here that bend reality so far their way they talk about professionals losing "on purpose" - after leading twice - to somehow save their pathetic arguments

Oh let me word it differently for you, your Highness.
The players blatantly ignored the instructions of the head coach as confirmed by the head coach himself for the subsequent match (3-3 vs Fortuna) [source]
Thus, it's not inconcievable that that extremely high defence line while leading BVB was likewise not part of Kovac's plans.

Please excuse me, but for me rushing forward when your coach is telling you to stay back and defend your existing lead, a voluntary wrench in the proverbial spokes of the tactics that comply with what is considered reasonable, rational, logical etc is to be considered intentional and spiteful, and therefore dropping points on purpose.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby YlonenXabi » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:09 pm

77' 0-0 [-o<
YlonenXabi

National Flag:
Spain

Postby #12 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:10 pm

MUTU wrote:
#12 wrote:Whilst we have people here that bend reality so far their way they talk about professionals losing "on purpose" - after leading twice - to somehow save their pathetic arguments

The players blatantly ignored the instructions of the head coach as confirmed by the head coach himself for the subsequent match (3-3 vs Fortuna) [source]
Thus, it's not inconcievable that that extremely high defence line while leading BVB was likewise not part of Kovac's plans.

Please excuse me, but for me rushing forward when your coach is telling you to stay back and defend your existing lead, a voluntary wrench in the proverbial spokes of the tactics that comply with what is considered reasonable, rational, logical etc is to be considered intentional and spiteful, and therefore dropping points on purpose.

Nope... Knowing Kovac’s capabilities as coach it is the most likely approach to win...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:15 pm

#12 wrote:
MUTU wrote:

Nope... Knowing Kovac’s capabilities as coach it is the most likely approach to win...

So what are you saying, that Kovac lied in the interview about Kimmich ignoring his instructions and Neuer's requests? I thought ramsej84 and myself were the champions of conspiracy theories!
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga