You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2018/19 Bundesliga Discussion Thread

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

Re: 2018/19 Bundesliga Discussion Thread

Postby MUTU » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:29 am

Actually screw what I just said. Understat gave you an xG of 1.99 and Hoffenheim an xG of 2.27.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Borusse » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:30 am

Maybe but this game was won man. We were leading 3-0. Stats are useless at this point, when you lead 3-0 till 75th minute, it doesn't matter what stats say, you must win the game.

Also I can already imagine the last matchday, we're playing away against Gladbach, you're at home against Frankfurt, if the title isn't decided before the last matchday then this last game might really give me a heart attack.
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Poland

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:07 am

MUTU wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:
tuscanybayern wrote:Is there a "If we win the title, I will..." thread? That would be fun
Good one...

If Bayern win the league #12 and the rest of his club would have to tatoo Nico Kovac on their chest

Kovac's #1 fan cannot even spell his first name correctly haha
First. I am not a fan ... I am just giving my support to a new coach in his first experience with a big team.

Second. Nico and Niko are the same thing like Mark and Marc or Josef and Joseph
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:08 am

Borusse wrote:Maybe but this game was won man. We were leading 3-0. Stats are useless at this point, when you lead 3-0 till 75th minute, it doesn't matter what stats say, you must win the game.

Also I can already imagine the last matchday, we're playing away against Gladbach, you're at home against Frankfurt, if the title isn't decided before the last matchday then this last game might really give me a heart attack.
And E.F would be willing to give their previous coach a present
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:19 am

Borusse wrote:Maybe but this game was won man. We were leading 3-0. Stats are useless at this point, when you lead 3-0 till 75th minute, it doesn't matter what stats say, you must win the game.

Fair enough and I'm not disagreeing with that. My point is that the stats seem to indicate you hadn't deserved to be leading 3-0 by that time.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Borusse » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:11 am

It's true, the first half lead was deserved but in second half Hoffenheim should have scored way sooner and it should have been 2-1, not 3-0. We are not looking great defensively in 2019, no wonder though, we need Akanji back - he's back in training as of today, so maybe he will stabilize the defence.
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Poland

Postby YlonenXabi » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:43 am

It seems that Dortmund are vulnerable from crosses

They conceded 3 in 3 random crosses yesterday and if I'm not mistaken both Lewy goals came the same way too

:-k
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby #12 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:17 pm

MUTU wrote:
Borusse wrote:Still disgusted about yesterday's result. We really like to make life difficult for ourselves, being a Dortmund fan is a rollercoaster ride. :P

You will kick off in Der Klassiker with no more than a 2 point advantage...

Also, this was predictable that you would have bad patches. You cannot possibly sustain a whole season of outdoing your xG. It just does not happen.

Yeah right, and after the game it will be 5 again
- Rangnick or ten Hag in!
- Bring a DM, a winger (Sané) and Havertz!
- Get a REAL sports director (Rangnick?)!
- Keep Hoeness and Rummenigge far away from the team!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:22 pm

#12 wrote:
MUTU wrote:
Borusse wrote:Still disgusted about yesterday's result. We really like to make life difficult for ourselves, being a Dortmund fan is a rollercoaster ride. :P

Also, this was predictable that you would have bad patches. You cannot possibly sustain a whole season of outdoing your xG. It just does not happen.

I'm surprised that with your negativity you don't believe the world would have ended before the match happens.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby pyrasur » Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:07 pm

zozon wrote:
sherpthederp wrote:Nah, that’s worth keeping. Its even better than whoever’s got that Pyrasaurs Rock Paper Scissors formation one lol

Oh, its me. A brilliant from Pyrasur.

Hey thanks :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

2018/19 Bundesliga Discussion Thread

Postby #12 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:26 pm

MUTU wrote:
#12 wrote:
MUTU wrote:[quote="Borusse"]Still disgusted about yesterday's result. We really like to make life difficult for ourselves, being a Dortmund fan is a rollercoaster ride. :P

I'm surprised that with your negativity you don't believe the world would have ended before the match happens.[/quote]

That was more about your statement than negativity... Call it trolling if you will... But trolling a troll then
- Rangnick or ten Hag in!
- Bring a DM, a winger (Sané) and Havertz!
- Get a REAL sports director (Rangnick?)!
- Keep Hoeness and Rummenigge far away from the team!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby klinsmann » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:24 pm

Reschke is relieved from his duties as Stuttgart's sporting director. Can we have him back? He'll probably do the job better than Brazzo.

Also Nürnberg fired their sporting director & coach too.
There is no right or wrong,
only yes and no. The rest are just bullshit.
klinsmann
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby DRvad14 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:21 pm

DRvad14
I post all the time

National Flag:
India

Postby DRvad14 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:12 pm

DRvad14
I post all the time

National Flag:
India

Postby DRvad14 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:36 am

Bundesliga reveals record €3.81bn 2017/18 revenue
Spoiler: show
FL’s chief executive says ceiling for league media rights is not in sight.The Bundesliga, German soccer’s premier club competition, drew record revenues of €3.81 billion (US$4.31 billion) during its 2017/18 season, according to the Germany Football League (DFL).

The figure, which was revealed in the 2019 DFL Economic Report marks a 13 per cent leap in revenue compared to the 2016/17 Bundesliga season and has almost doubled in seven years, boosted by the first season of a new four-year domestic television pay-TV deal worth €4.6 billion (US$5.2 billion) with Sky Deutschland and Eurosport.

According to the Bundesliga’s annual report, income from media rights deals rose from €960.6 million in 2017/18 (US$1.08 billion) to €1.25 billion (US$1.4 billion) last season, and now accounts for a third of total revenue. The second-largest income stream is advertising (22.9 per cent), followed by transfer revenue (16.9 per cent) and match revenue (14.1 per cent), which primarily consists of ticket sales.

Christian Seifert, the league’s chief executive, told the Financial Times newspaper that he does not see a plateau for the Bundesliga’s media rights that appears to have hit England’s Premier League and elsewhere.

He said: “When you look not only to England, but Italy, Spain, France, [the value of domestic screening rights deals] get a little bit closer to the ceiling. The German pay TV market still has a lot of room to grow.”Bundesliga dips but German soccer hits 9.4m ticket record
Seifert predicts that that digital platforms could drive up the value of Bundesliga rights, with DAZN, the international over-the-top (OTT) subscription streaming platform, reportedly planning a run at domestic Bundesliga rights when they next come up for auction in 2020.

He said: “We are there not to screw our [broadcast] partners or to squeeze them, but to make them more successful. Only when our partners reach their goals, [will they be] willing to invest.”

Sky is currently committing an average of €876 million (US$990 million) per season for the six German packages it picked up in June 2016, while Eurosport is apparently paying €85 million (US$96.1 million) for its package.

The report also reveals that Bundesliga clubs also achieved record equity in the region of €1.6 billion (US$1.81 billion) – double the figure recorded in the 2013/14 season – with 17 of its 18 teams recording revenue in excess of €100 million (US$113.12 million) for the year.

The revenue generated by the 18 clubs in 2. Bundesliga, German soccer’s second tier, exceeded €600 million (US$679.5 million) last season for the third successive year. The figure marks a slight drop compared to its 2016/17 season, however, that was explained by the DFL as a result of the league’s composition of teams due to promotion and relegation.

During the same season, Germany’s professional club’s and the Bundesliga’s limited companies paid a combined €1.28 billion (US$1.45 billion) in taxes and duties, the most the two leagues has contributed to the German economy.

The results were released after a DFL report revealed last week that ticket demand for club soccer in Germany reached record heights during the first half of the current campaign, despite the Bundesliga selling on average less tickets per game compared to last season.

The DFL said that 18,773,618 tickets were sold for the 612 Bundesliga and 2. Bundesliga matches in the 2017/18 season, with a top-flight average of 43,879 tickets per match meaning it is the best attended league in the world. Among the 9.4 million tickets sold by Germany’s 36 professional soccer clubs so far this season, 2. Bundesliga recorded a 16 per cent year-on-year increase in gate sales.

Seifert added that the professional game in Germany is taken “positive” strides in its development, driven in the most part by its existing media rights contracts.

“Digitalisation and globalisation will open up new opportunities for German professional football in the coming years,” Seifert said. “In order to create the optimal environment for the clubs and existing and potential partners alike, the DFL is working consistently to enhance the conditions.

“This includes expanding its innovation leadership in the area of new technologies as well as its presence on international markets.”
DRvad14
I post all the time

National Flag:
India

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga