You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2018/19 Bundesliga Discussion Thread

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

Re: 2018/19 Bundesliga Discussion Thread

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:39 pm

Hertha Berlin seem to be an underrated team. Drew with Dortmund and beat Bayern and Gladbach.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby pyrasur » Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:53 pm

Lol
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Borusse » Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:01 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Grande zagadou

He was playing a nearly perfect game till that horrible mistake. That's a shame.

But yeah, that's why I'm not getting too excited just yet about some "title race". There is no title race for me, not yet anyway. Until I see Dortmund being league leaders in the winter break, I'll keep my cool. This is a young team, there are moments we're playing absolutely amazing football, pure joy to watch but we still lack the experience to finish the game off apparently despite many chances to do it.

It happens, time to move on to the next game.
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Poland

Postby America USA » Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:04 pm

^ Why do you only show up when Dortmund are doing well? I believe you disappeared from this website for majority of the second part of last season :lol:
America USA
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby YlonenXabi » Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:04 pm

Borusse wrote:There is no title race for me,

You can't be serious

The gap before this matchday was 4 points already and Dortmund is hosting Bayern in a couple of weeks. So that could have potentially been 7 points !!

Not saying you will win BL or anything, but I see clearly a title race here.
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby Borusse » Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:08 pm

America USA wrote:^ Why do you only show up when Dortmund are doing well? I believe you disappeared from this website for majority of the second part of last season :lol:

Haha, yeah that's true actually. But it's because I lost touch with football for some time and was let's say not doing that great in my personal life. It's funny that Dortmund was playing worse when I was doing worse and now when I'm more happy and got my shit together BVB did as well.
Borusse

National Flag:
Poland

Postby Lukas » Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:09 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Grande zagadou

Every time I hear his name I think of this stupid song :lol:

If he ever came to play for an English team this would be his song
Lukas
I'm a post king!

Postby pyrasur » Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:09 pm

America USA wrote:^ Why do you only show up when Dortmund are doing well? I believe you disappeared from this website for majority of the second part of last season :lol:

Not necessary to be a dick he's been around longer than you
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby America USA » Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:11 pm

pyrasur wrote:

Not necessary to be a dick he's been around longer than you

It was a legitimate question. I only see him around when Dortmund are doing fine but he was nowhere to be seen (at least on this forum) for 90% of the second half of the 2017-18 season.

Also, what does being around longer have to do with my question? Is there some join date seniority privilege that I don’t know about?
Last edited by America USA on Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
America USA
I'm a post king!

Postby Borusse » Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:12 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:

You can't be serious

The gap before this matchday was 4 points already and Dortmund is hosting Bayern in a couple of weeks. So that could have potentially been 7 points !!

I see the potential for Dortmund to get like 70-75 points this season. But I don't know if that will be enough. Much depends on Bayern, you can be very consistent if you want to, even if we beat if head to head, it might not be enough to win the race. The league is won by the most consistent team, not necessarly the best.
Borusse

National Flag:
Poland

Postby YlonenXabi » Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:13 pm

But that's what I'm saying. You might fall short, but it certainly looks like there will be a tough battle between both teams.
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:14 pm

Borusse wrote:

Haha, yeah that's true actually. But it's because I lost touch with football for some time and was let's say not doing that great in my personal life. It's funny that Dortmund was playing worse when I was doing worse and now when I'm more happy and got my shit together BVB did as well.

Glad to hear things are looking up mate :cheers:
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby #12 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:16 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:

You can't be serious

Definitely, my thoughts exactly...
- Rangnick or ten Hag in!
- Bring a DM, a winger (Sané) and Havertz!
- Get a REAL sports director (Rangnick?)!
- Keep Hoeness and Rummenigge far away from the team!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby America USA » Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:18 pm

Borusse wrote:

Glad to hear that things are going better for you on a personal note!

I can understand staying away from the internet because of personal issues because your life comes before your escape (football for me is about escapism)

Also: the bad shit in my life right now has coincided with Bayern’s bad form! What a coincidence :lol:
America USA
I'm a post king!

Postby Borusse » Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:19 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:But that's what I'm saying. You might fall short, but it certainly looks like there will be a tough battle between both teams.

Maybe I'm just being too careful. I don't want to get my hopes up too much and then get very dissapointed. But yeah, I see that this season might be very, very good for Dortmund. Maybe we won't win any titles but we will be there in the spring, at least still fighting for trophies. Hopefully. :P
Borusse

National Flag:
Poland

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga