You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2017/2018 Bundesliga Generic Discussion Thread

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.
 

Re: 2017/2018 Bundesliga Generic Discussion Thread

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:56 pm

bastos80 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:Fu$k

Freiburg hit the post... seconds later S04 were given a soft penalty

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk



Why are you mad? Do you want us to win the title so much today?
Doubt you suddenly feel for Freiburg.


Let's face it, it would have been nice to celebrate vs Dortmund
Kovac OUT!!!
User avatar
FCBayernMunchen
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 36670
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:54 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 11555 times
Been thanked: 9183 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: 2017/2018 Bundesliga Generic Discussion Thread

Postby #12 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:57 pm

MaCk0y wrote:Interestingly today, there is a 20:30 match. Don't remember in previous years there was a match in that time slot because of Easter.


Cause the Eurosport-deal is new this year: their rights include time-exclusive slots, meaning that there are no simultaneous games allowed... Yesterday was Good Friday, so they get a Saturday 8.30 slot...
Kovac OUT!!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 18689
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 920 times
Been thanked: 4389 times
Gender: Male

Re: 2017/2018 Bundesliga Generic Discussion Thread

Postby YlonenXabi » Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:53 pm

Florian Kohfeldt 8)

Bremen could have challenged us the title had he been in charge from August :coffee:
User avatar
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 11680
Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:53 am
Location: Guernsey
National Flag:
Spain
Has thanked: 3225 times
Been thanked: 3412 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Re: 2017/2018 Bundesliga Generic Discussion Thread

Postby #12 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:43 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:Florian Kohfeldt 8)

Bremen could have challenged us the title had he been in charge from August :coffee:


Erm no
Kovac OUT!!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 18689
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 920 times
Been thanked: 4389 times
Gender: Male

Re: 2017/2018 Bundesliga Generic Discussion Thread

Postby YlonenXabi » Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:14 pm

He's got a 1.72 ppg rate with Bremen this season :shock:

He could have had Bremen with 48 points tied with Dortmund on 3rd position :o
User avatar
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 11680
Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:53 am
Location: Guernsey
National Flag:
Spain
Has thanked: 3225 times
Been thanked: 3412 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Re: 2017/2018 Bundesliga Generic Discussion Thread

Postby #12 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:17 pm

Not saying he’s doing a bad job...
Kovac OUT!!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 18689
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 920 times
Been thanked: 4389 times
Gender: Male

Re: 2017/2018 Bundesliga Generic Discussion Thread

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:05 am

YlonenXabi wrote:He's got a 1.72 ppg rate with Bremen this season :shock:

He could have had Bremen with 48 points tied with Dortmund on 3rd position :o


In other words, #12 is right, because Dortmund aren't challenging for the title (although he did tells us Dortmund will win the Bundesliga, of course :) )
Kovac OUT!!!
User avatar
FCBayernMunchen
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 36670
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:54 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 11555 times
Been thanked: 9183 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: 2017/2018 Bundesliga Generic Discussion Thread

Postby #12 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:25 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
YlonenXabi wrote:He's got a 1.72 ppg rate with Bremen this season :shock:

He could have had Bremen with 48 points tied with Dortmund on 3rd position :o


In other words, #12 is right, because Dortmund aren't challenging for the title (although he did tells us Dortmund will win the Bundesliga, of course :) )


I did not know we would get Jupp back then
Kovac OUT!!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 18689
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 920 times
Been thanked: 4389 times
Gender: Male

Re: 2017/2018 Bundesliga Generic Discussion Thread

Postby MUTU » Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:59 am

#12 wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:
YlonenXabi wrote:He's got a 1.72 ppg rate with Bremen this season :shock:

He could have had Bremen with 48 points tied with Dortmund on 3rd position :o


In other words, #12 is right, because Dortmund aren't challenging for the title (although he did tells us Dortmund will win the Bundesliga, of course :) )


I did not know we would get Jupp back then
Because you didn't have faith in our board. It all turns back to you
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 42335
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 7671 times
Been thanked: 11884 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: 2017/2018 Bundesliga Generic Discussion Thread

Postby MUTU » Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:41 am

That last Champions League spot (4th place) is looking like a real fight this season. Only 1 point separates 3 teams vying for that last spot. Moreover, both Bayer Leverkusen and Eintracht Frankfurt (45 points each) have a better goal difference than RB Leipzig (46 points), so if they match them on points they'd overtake them in the standings. And let's not forget that BVB is only on 48 points while Hoffenheim has 42.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 42335
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 7671 times
Been thanked: 11884 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: 2017/2018 Bundesliga Generic Discussion Thread

Postby #12 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:31 pm

MUTU wrote:
#12 wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:[quote="YlonenXabi"]He's got a 1.72 ppg rate with Bremen this season :shock:

He could have had Bremen with 48 points tied with Dortmund on 3rd position :o


In other words, #12 is right, because Dortmund aren't challenging for the title (although he did tells us Dortmund will win the Bundesliga, of course :) )


I did not know we would get Jupp back then
Because you didn't have faith in our board. It all turns back to you [/quote]

Still talking about the board that is about to lead us into years of Bundesliga boredom without being able to challenge for the CL...
Kovac OUT!!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 18689
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 920 times
Been thanked: 4389 times
Gender: Male

Re: 2017/2018 Bundesliga Generic Discussion Thread

Postby RedQueen » Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:17 pm

MUTU wrote:That last Champions League spot (4th place) is looking like a real fight this season. Only 1 point separates 3 teams vying for that last spot. Moreover, both Bayer Leverkusen and Eintracht Frankfurt (45 points each) have a better goal difference than RB Leipzig (46 points), so if they match them on points they'd overtake them in the standings. And let's not forget that BVB is only on 48 points while Hoffenheim has 42.

Frankfurt have a difficult schedule ahead; away games against Bayern, Leverkusen and Schalke plus a home game against Hoffenheim. I don't see them finishing top4, maybe not even top6 (which might spare us Kovac). This will be between BVB, RBL, B04 - unfortunately, I'd much rather have those three in top 4 than two of them plus Schalke.
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
User avatar
RedQueen
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2483
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:58 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 144 times
Been thanked: 1286 times
Gender: Female

Re: 2017/2018 Bundesliga Generic Discussion Thread

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:30 pm

RedQueen wrote:
MUTU wrote:That last Champions League spot (4th place) is looking like a real fight this season. Only 1 point separates 3 teams vying for that last spot. Moreover, both Bayer Leverkusen and Eintracht Frankfurt (45 points each) have a better goal difference than RB Leipzig (46 points), so if they match them on points they'd overtake them in the standings. And let's not forget that BVB is only on 48 points while Hoffenheim has 42.

Frankfurt have a difficult schedule ahead; away games against Bayern, Leverkusen and Schalke plus a home game against Hoffenheim. I don't see them finishing top4, maybe not even top6 (which might spare us Kovac). This will be between BVB, RBL, B04 - unfortunately, I'd much rather have those three in top 4 than two of them plus Schalke.


now that Tuchel is gone who is your favorite?
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 41153
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 28540 times
Been thanked: 6009 times
Gender: Male

Re: 2017/2018 Bundesliga Generic Discussion Thread

Postby RedQueen » Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:15 pm

I really don't know. Those who are available are all plan D at best - maybe Favre, but he seems to be going to Dortmund.
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
User avatar
RedQueen
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2483
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:58 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 144 times
Been thanked: 1286 times
Gender: Female

Re: 2017/2018 Bundesliga Generic Discussion Thread

Postby aterford » Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:35 pm

RedQueen wrote:I really don't know. Those who are available are all plan D at best - maybe Favre, but he seems to be going to Dortmund.


I'm getting the feeling that it's more and more likely we're gonna end up with a one-season manager until some more names open up in 2019 (Nagelsmann, Klopp, Löw, who knows)....probably gonna promote Gerland or something :oops:
Operation ten Hag 2k20
User avatar
aterford
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 4302
Joined: Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:40 am
Has thanked: 3644 times
Been thanked: 2742 times
Gender: Male

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: SemrushBot [Bot] and 1 guest