You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2012/2013 Bundesliga generic discussion thread

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

Re: 2012/2013 Bundesliga generic discussion thread

Postby Borusse » Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:17 pm

We will discuss the details in the future. We may still see each other in the semifinals. :P
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Poland

Postby MoFattal » Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:47 pm

Well, good thing is there is at least 1 bet to yet take place. The more the better ;)
Kovac OUT!!!
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Firefox1234 » Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:37 pm

I hope Leverkusen and Schalke qualify for the Champions League, i feel like they are the only German clubs other than BvB and Bayern who can make a dent in the UCL.....
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby MoFattal » Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:40 pm

They both will, I'm sure of it. The BL would have a really strong contingent next year in the CL.
Kovac OUT!!!
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby Bazi » Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:09 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:I hope Leverkusen and Schalke qualify for the Champions League, i feel like they are the only German clubs other than BvB and Bayern who can make a dent in the UCL.....

Not only that, they are also the only two other clubs with promising squads. Those extra € 15m could be the decisive factor to sign another quality player to raise their competitiveness in the Uefa Champions League. Consequently helping their long-term development which would be a good thing for the overall quality of the Bundesliga.
Bazi
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:22 am

And they are also the only ones (except maybe HSV but it's been a while) with CL experience.
Kovac OUT!!!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby tflags » Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:10 pm

Borusse wrote:This will be yours:

Thanks man, but I rather keep Dante...
tflags

Postby tflags » Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:21 pm

LOL...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
tflags

Postby Bayerns » Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:46 pm

I'm Portuguese and big fan of Bayern and Schweinsteiger.

Watch this Funny Cartoon TV News that produced in honor of this Bundesliga title

Congratulations Bayern Munich
Bayerns
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Bazi » Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:25 am

Apparently Bader (1. FC Nürnberg manager) is scouting the Japanese J-League once again. He even missed Wolfsburg's last game in order to observe three matches in Japan. That should be interesting.
Bazi
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:21 pm

He is getting a little carried away imo, i would say the Bundesliga is the fastest growing league in the world but not the best just yet.....

http://www.goal.com/en/news/15/germany/2013/04/10/3892998/the-premier-league-is-only-the-best-league-in-asia-breitner?source=breakingnews&ICID=HP_BN_2

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby Borusse » Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:39 pm

Premierleague is much more competetive at the top. Bundesliga however is more competetive in the middle. About 10 teams on very similar level. The problem is this level is not so high for now. We still have a long way to go before Bundesliga can be called the best. Having 4 CL spots is a good start to that.
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

National Flag:
Poland

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:21 am

I agree with Kahn that the Bundesliga will lose some of its magic in the coming years as the gap between the top teams and the rest widens.
Kovac OUT!!!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby KAHN » Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:37 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:I agree with Kahn that the Bundesliga will lose some of its magic in the coming years as the gap between the top teams and the rest widens.

It is all because of a bad top management in some of the bigger clubs. Especially HSV, WB and Stuttgart. Even Leverkusen have a big lack of ambition to fight for the tropes and good CL placement. And don't tell me they have money problems cause CL is bringing a lot of money along with good sponsorship and TV rights. Yes, TV rights. They could make special deals with private TV stations for there CL games especially if they have good results that then even neutral people would want to watch there games cause they are playing exciting football. But NOOOOOO, HSV is so happy they wasn't relegated in there 50-th BL season they call it a good season ](*,)
"You are here for a good time ... Not a long time"
Colin McRae
Rally legend
R.I.P
5/8/1968-15/9/2007
KAHN
I post all the time

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby Firefox1234 » Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:44 am

I agree, the problem I see with most BuLi clubs is lack of ambition especially the one and only Neverkusen. You would think after they reached the UCL final in 2000 they would spur themselves forward and take the next big step to becoming elite but they decided they would rather relish in mediocrity than face another heart break in the top competitions. Even with a hard ass like Voller they show little ambition. Sadly he seems more interested in making life harder for Bayern Munich than improving his team :P

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga