You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2009-05-16] 1899 Hoffenheim Vs FC Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

Who will win?

Poll ended at Sat May 16, 2009 4:49 pm

Hoffenheim
5%
Bayern
91%
A draw
5%

Total votes : 22

[2009-05-16] 1899 Hoffenheim Vs FC Bayern Munich

Postby shwas55 » Thu May 14, 2009 4:49 pm

2 matches left, and we are down to 4 teams with a chance to win The title.

Three wins in a row put us on equal points with Wolfsburg (-2 goals), however the C.L spot is still not secured yet (1st and 2nd go straight, 3rd will have to go through the qualifiers).

Hoffenheim have totally collapsed in the second half of the season and dropped from 1st to 7th. They won only once before they won their last 2 matches.

Us:

Well Poldi is playing his best football In Bayern colors, his last 3 matches where great. Last week 2 assists and 1 goal and he could have scored more if it wasnt for Adler.

Ribery is back to his best at the right time.

Klose is back which is great. Even though he played for 4 mins only but he looked sharp and nearly scored a goal but again Adler saved it with some amazing reflexes.

Hertha and Wolfsburg have tough matches, while Stuttgart will play Cottbus at home. I really think one of the top 3 team (hope not us) will slip this week.

Table:

Wolfsburg...............63 (+30)
Bayern...................63 (+28)
Hertha...................62
Stuttgart.................61

Other Matches:
Hertha Vs Schalke
Hannover Vs Wolfsburg
Bremen Vs Karlsruhe
Stuttgart Vs Cottbus
Dortmund Vs Bielefeld
Leverkusen - M´Gladbach
HSV Vs Köln
Bochum Vs Frankfurt
shwas55
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: [2009-05-16] 1899 Hoffenheim Vs FC Bayern Munich

Postby Tomas » Thu May 14, 2009 7:05 pm

We will win against Hoffe. My concern is with Old Lady Hertha. I am hoping Schalke takes them out this weekend. Wolfsburg I have a feeling with beat Hanover but will lose to Bremen.
Tomas
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu May 14, 2009 7:37 pm

Hoffenheim are regaining their form but so are Bayern. I find it almost impossible to believe they will beat us.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby mattie » Thu May 14, 2009 7:55 pm

Andreas Beck , Selim Teber ,Marvin Comper , Per Nilson are not sure if they are goin to play against us , but for sure is that Carlos Eduardo can play after his 4 games ban against Bochum , but if he will play Rangnick didnt answer on that question

looks like all their defence will miss against us :) good news but we also will mis some players , like Lell , and Altintop , maybe we will play again like last week with Lucio as a RB , and Sosa will play first team again , if Ze wont be Fit till saturday ,i just want to know what will Hyenckes do now with Poldi ?

seems we have great chances for the next game :) Hoffenheim are strugglin in scoring goals , even they play a great game , but against us without a defence i doubt they can do anything , but who knows , WE ARE BAYERN and we know every team every PLAYER wants to play against us they get somehow motivated to play against us ,they dont have nothing to lose, but we can lose a lot , so COME ON GUYS ! 2 MORE GAMES ON THE HIGHEST LEVEL ! :)
mattie
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby walter » Fri May 15, 2009 7:34 am

Shit! I can't believe is only 2 matches left! We got two tough games left, whereas Wolfburg has only one tough game left. Lets hope for a miracle on Saturday and Hannover winning!!! Heynckes is our savior, I feel that if we still had Klinsmann we would be out of it already!
walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela

Postby thulkazal » Fri May 15, 2009 9:23 am

There is no easy games in ending,special as this situation.Wolfsburg had easy game vs Cottbus but they got owned.
I just hope we wont get suprise by Hoffenheim.
thulkazal
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Tomas » Fri May 15, 2009 3:37 pm

walter wrote:Shit! I can't believe is only 2 matches left! We got two tough games left, whereas Wolfburg has only one tough game left. Lets hope for a miracle on Saturday and Hannover winning!!! Heynckes is our savior, I feel that if we still had Klinsmann we would be out of it already!

I think it might be the other way around. I think Wolfsburg might win tomorrow but will either draw or lose against Bremen next week. All we need for them to do is at the very least get a draw. The rest is up to us! Wieder Bayern!!!!
Tomas
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MrLinky » Fri May 15, 2009 5:30 pm

walter wrote:Lets hope for a miracle on Saturday and Hannover winning!!!

I wouldn't consider that a miracle, H96 is one of the league's best teams at home (they got 31 points at home so far which is just 4 less than what we got). I'm confident they can get something out of that match.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby mattie » Fri May 15, 2009 6:46 pm

MrLinky wrote:
walter wrote:Lets hope for a miracle on Saturday and Hannover winning!!!

I wouldn't consider that a miracle, H96 is one of the league's best teams at home (they got 31 points at home so far which is just 4 less than what we got). I'm confident they can get something out of that match.

and wolf strugled the last 2 away games :)

btw . who is always giving a VOTE AGAINST US ? !GRR are here some anti BAYERNS ! :evil:
mattie
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby AvatarX » Fri May 15, 2009 8:32 pm

Go, Bayern, go :D

BTW Lucio is gonna play as a RB again? He is the best CB in BL and he plays all these years as a CB really superb (Bayern and Brazil), but I don't think he fits well as a RB ...

I hope Poldi will be great again (too bad he got his form now that he is leaving :? )
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby thulkazal » Fri May 15, 2009 8:47 pm

well for me he played nice as RB better even then Oddo.At last he was good in defence and had some nice crossings
thulkazal
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat May 16, 2009 5:52 am

I agree with thul. Although Lucio is a better CB than a RB, he's still better as a RB then Lell or Oddo.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Sat May 16, 2009 11:06 am

I rate this as more difficult than the match against Stuttgart on the last matchday. And it's not quite easy to predict how well Hoffenheim will play seeing that they seem to have found their feet again. In the last match they scored some superbly taken goals which will do well to their morale. It's all or nothing now!

thulkazal wrote:well for me he played nice as RB better even then Oddo.At last he was good in defence and had some nice crossings

Hmm I thought he was getting owned by Kroos on a number of one-on-one situations.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby thulkazal » Sat May 16, 2009 12:27 pm

Well ye he did but when you take all he didnt had bad game after all.Imagine what would be if Oddo or Lell played ...
thulkazal
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby shpati_L1 » Sat May 16, 2009 2:00 pm

--------------Butt
Lucio----Demichelis----Van Buyten----Lahm

Sosa-----Schweini--------MVB----------Ribery

----------Toni---------Poldi

the line up.It looks like Klose will start the match from the bench.AGAIN!! [-X
shpati_L1
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner

National Flag:
Albania

Next

Return to Bundesliga