You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2009-05-16] 1899 Hoffenheim Vs FC Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

Who will win?

Poll ended at Sat May 16, 2009 4:49 pm

Hoffenheim
5%
Bayern
91%
A draw
5%

Total votes : 22

Re: [2009-05-16] 1899 Hoffenheim Vs FC Bayern Munich

Postby mattie » Sat May 16, 2009 4:40 pm

NEXT GAME - 3 POINT IS A MUST
the next game will decide everything , TITLE with a bit luck , Champions League , or Uefa Cup !
now all we can do is WAIT and HOPE !!! [-o<
mattie
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby thulkazal » Sat May 16, 2009 4:43 pm

Dude werder wont play first team.They got 2 important match in like one week.
Final of uefa and final of Super cup so dont even except that Werder gonna do smth vs Wolfsburg.
Last edited by thulkazal on Sat May 16, 2009 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thulkazal
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby mattie » Sat May 16, 2009 4:44 pm

I dont see werder helping us next week , not cos they cant , im sure they dont want to help us !
now just lets hope on a miracle , and do it again for the second time , get only once in the top of the table in a season , and that in the last game :)
mattie
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby mattie » Sat May 16, 2009 5:12 pm

I just saw the table
9.Leverkusen 49
10. Werder 45
11.Hannover 39

Means werder will stay 10th even if they win or lose , means they dont care about the next game what they will do :S
I just hope they show the SPORT SPIRIT and give everything , and make the bundesliga in the last game even more interesting !
mattie
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby MrLinky » Sat May 16, 2009 6:41 pm

mattie wrote:Means werder will stay 10th even if they win or lose , means they dont care about the next game what they will do :S

And that's exactly the point. As far as I know they're gonna play against Shakhtar in the UEFA-Cup final just 3 days before the last BL-matchday. So they're gonna be tired and if they lose they're gonna be mentally totally down too, and aren't gonna be much of a resistance for Wolfsburg. Obviously I'm still hoping the best but since the matchday before this one when Wolfsburg crushed the in-form Dortmund team I pretty much wrote off the title. As everyone on here has been saying, we need to concentrate on reaching a CL-spot. Having to play in the new Europe league for the second time in 3 years would be the ultimate worst case scenario, and a disaster not only financially but in terms of our prestige too.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat May 16, 2009 6:58 pm

Guys, you keep saying we've lost the title, but in reality, it's only a LITTLE harder to win it right now than it was before today's game. Wolfsburg just need a draw to win, since I can't imagine us beating Stuttgart by a 7-goal margin. If Wolfsburg win, they'll win the title, but it would probably have been the same case even if we won today. All we can hope for is Bremen beating Wolfsburg. I reckon that Bremen will give their all. If they lose the UEFA Cup final, they'll want to get back to winning, and beating the BL leaders is a nice way to do it. If they win the UEFA Cup, they want to keep on winning.

All I can say at this point is, Bayern MUST beat Stuttgart. With a loss, we'll probably be spending next season in the Europa League. With a draw, we'd probably fail to hit our 2nd place target.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MrLinky » Mon May 18, 2009 5:36 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote: but it would probably have been the same case even if we won today.

Not really, cause if we would have won against Hoffenheim we would still be on equal points with them. With another win against Stuttgart, and Wolfsburg getting a draw, we would have been champions. The situation now is that a draw would be enough for Wolfsburg to secure the title even if we get the 3 points, I wouldn't say that's "a little" difference, when you take into consideration that the next matchday is also gonna be the last one.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby SilentStrike » Mon May 18, 2009 7:03 pm

If we would have won, we would have secured a CL(qualifier) place. If we dont play CL next season our team falls apart, I hope u guys realize that. My sadness will be greater if the get 4th than my happiness if we get 1st.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue May 19, 2009 3:40 pm

MrLinky wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote: but it would probably have been the same case even if we won today.

Not really, cause if we would have won against Hoffenheim we would still be on equal points with them. With another win against Stuttgart, and Wolfsburg getting a draw, we would have been champions. The situation now is that a draw would be enough for Wolfsburg to secure the title even if we get the 3 points, I wouldn't say that's "a little" difference, when you take into consideration that the next matchday is also gonna be the last one.

But do you really think Wolfsburg will draw? I mean, they've got the UEFA Cup and German Cup finals left to play, do you really think they care about the league anymore? I just hope they will give their best for their pride.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby SilentStrike » Wed May 20, 2009 5:51 pm

Plus theres nothing in it for werder anymore. Whatever happens they wont be higher or lower than 10th place.

Yet I do have a feeling Werder will beat wolsburg. Also keep in mind that werder play with no pressure then, and Wolfs are loaded with pressure.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Previous

Return to Bundesliga