You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2021-04-24] 1. FSV Mainz 05 vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Apr 24, 2021 2:30 pm

1. FSV Mainz 05 will win
No votes
It will end in a draw
No votes
Bayern Munich will win
100%

Total votes : 4

Re: [2021-04-24] 1. FSV Mainz 05 vs Bayern Munich

Postby sch0ll7 » Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:23 am

MUTU wrote:Using the same logic though, if we were eliminated against Arsenal in 2013 (and we were close to that), nobody would be talking about how good the 2012-13 Bayern squad was, either

Definitely. People would say we had a good team but not one of the most dominating teams ever.
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: [2021-04-24] 1. FSV Mainz 05 vs Bayern Munich

Postby T4L10N » Wed Apr 28, 2021 8:28 am

sch0ll7 wrote:
#12 wrote:Even"??? Dude that is incredibly disrespectful to an unbelievably good team! Have some respect!

Not sure who you were quoting. But if it was me. No need to overreact to every word someone writes...wasnt meant the way you probably understood it. No disrespect for our team from 2012/13..i consider it top 5 teams in football history.

I understand your point, but for me they were greatest fraud world football has ever seen. They were way too overhyped, just as Spain 08-12, boring 1:0 games with 500 passes before a single shot on goal and huge help from referees (FIFA - WC10/UEFA - CL 09, 11). I always try to give credit when its due, but them? no way. As much as I hate Man U (and I hate them most to be honest) even though we should never have lost that 99 CL final, had huge opportunities but lost fair and square as well as in 12 vs Chelsea. So I cannot say a single word against them and all I got is to respect, but I will never respect that farce of a team like Barca 08-12 with antics, simulations and referees.

Their 06 version was much better, at least won without big question marks toward refs and was aesthetically one of the best teams to watch if not the best.
T4L10N
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

Previous

Return to Bundesliga