You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2021-04-24] 1. FSV Mainz 05 vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Apr 24, 2021 2:30 pm

1. FSV Mainz 05 will win
No votes
It will end in a draw
No votes
Bayern Munich will win
100%

Total votes : 4

Re: [2021-04-24] 1. FSV Mainz 05 vs Bayern Munich

Postby #12 » Sat Apr 24, 2021 8:17 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
MUTU wrote:That laundry ad was actually approved for TV?! Woah.

Have you guys never seen it before? It's quite famous.

I think it's a case of applying Western ideals to the non-Western world, tbh. I get the impression this sort of "amusing" marketing is common in China, Japan, and so on. Maybe I'm wrong.
Yeah and I mean with a -huge- amount of irony, it’s just funny... I mean I don’t see it as implying black people are "dirty", but more like "this detergent is SOOOO good, it‘ll turn EVERYTHING white!"...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Apr 24, 2021 8:45 pm

Is it Chinese or jap?
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sat Apr 24, 2021 9:24 pm

#12 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:
#12 wrote:Tbh I don’t think it’s THAT bad, but it was probably not meant as ironic as I see it...
Also, if this is hurting black people (not saying it‘s not!), why do they always find some guy who is ok with it?
Hence my comment ...
Imagine if it was done in America or somewhere else in the West....

Imagine all the late night shopping sprees
Can’t follow you?
I think he means "late night shopping sprees" = BLM protests (because of looting).
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Ottomeister87 » Sat Apr 24, 2021 9:42 pm

lau03143 wrote:We were 2nd best across the key areas today, but I was impressed with the attitude which resulted in a goal at the death.

A poor game, but we keep going.

Sent from my SM-A405FN using Tapatalk

You know Lewa had the 2 best chances, handed to him by Mainz? It was not our attitude that created them lol.
Ottomeister87
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Sat Apr 24, 2021 9:44 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:
#12 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:[quote="#12"]Tbh I don’t think it’s THAT bad, but it was probably not meant as ironic as I see it...
Also, if this is hurting black people (not saying it‘s not!), why do they always find some guy who is ok with it?
Hence my comment ...
Imagine if it was done in America or somewhere else in the West....

Imagine all the late night shopping sprees
Can’t follow you?
I think he means "late night shopping sprees" = BLM protests (because of looting).[/quote]It’s always nice how ramsej just equals a MURDER with something that is a little negligible political correctness issue
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby maknine » Sun Apr 25, 2021 12:35 am

aterford wrote:It's really, truly shocking that we've had to watch this CB pairing turn in performances like this all season with zero real thought of making a change. I mean...it is quite literally Flick's preferred pairing. Our defense looks like 3.BL level and we've created virtually zero chances but still we'll hear how that has to be our starting CBs because we can't press and do what we want to do going forward if they don't play.

It is quite telling when a kid who has been injured all season comes in, and plays better than Flick's favourite CB duo...
maknine
Getting the hang of it

Postby Daviesfan88 » Sun Apr 25, 2021 2:43 am

Shite game from Bayern - season's over after the CL exit and you can see it in this performance.
Daviesfan88
Getting the hang of it

Postby Faust » Sun Apr 25, 2021 3:19 am

This has been a shit season, pure and simple. A disgrace. The players have been shit(apart from Lewy) Flick has been shit, Brazzo IS shit, the FO is a circus, if I see any of these clowns celebrating winning this joke of a league I'll break a TV or computer screen. Complete and utter failure. And while I massively hope Brazzo is fired, I don't care about Flick at this stage either. His management has been shit all year.

We blew it big time. After last year and talks about creating a "dynasty", etc we fucked it all up. That was an implosion of colossal proportions. Now we are looking to a summer of getting rid of a lot of dead weight (good) but little chance of bringing in quality. With no guarantees of a top manager we won't be a very attractive destination either and we won't spend anyway(even if we have money).

Vibes of 00's Bayern in the horizon and straight back to European irrelevancy while SHIT clubs like City, PSG, Chelsea, even fucking Tottenham, Arsenal and Atletico are considered European heavyweights.

Super angry right now.
Faust
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby Faust » Sun Apr 25, 2021 3:25 am

#12 wrote:It’s always nice how ramsej just equals a MURDER with something that is a little negligible political correctness issue

Off topic but that George Kirby thug died of drug overdose. He was not murdered.
Faust
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby YlonenXabi » Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:03 am

Faust wrote:This has been a shit season, pure and simple. A disgrace. The players have been shit(apart from Lewy) Flick has been shit, Brazzo IS shit, the FO is a circus, if I see any of these clowns celebrating winning this joke of a league I'll break a TV or computer screen. Complete and utter failure. And while I massively hope Brazzo is fired, I don't care about Flick at this stage either. His management has been shit all year.

We blew it big time. After last year and talks about creating a "dynasty", etc we fucked it all up. That was an implosion of colossal proportions. Now we are looking to a summer of getting rid of a lot of dead weight (good) but little chance of bringing in quality. With no guarantees of a top manager we won't be a very attractive destination either and we won't spend anyway(even if we have money).

Vibes of 00's Bayern in the horizon and straight back to European irrelevancy while SHIT clubs like City, PSG, Chelsea, even fucking Tottenham, Arsenal and Atletico are considered European heavyweights.

Super angry right now.

What?

How long have you been supporting Bayern ? 2 years?

We had a good season. We were just unlucky with the timing of the injuries. Otherwise things would have been very different. We had strong performances in CL against every team and were knocked out vs PSG due to the away goal rule with half of the squad missing

Last year we had luck by our side when it mattered, this year we just didn't. You can't always win in football even if you are the better team

Faust wrote:Vibes of 00's Bayern in the horizon and straight back to European irrelevancy while SHIT clubs like City, PSG, Chelsea, even fucking Tottenham, Arsenal and Atletico are considered European heavyweights.

Yeah cause Arsenal, Tottenham, Atletico or even Chelsea are having a better season than us right ????

Pretty much everyone out there considers Bayern as the best or at least Top 3 in the world right now. Take Rakitic as an example

Rakitic: "Jokes aside, we've talked about it once, but nothing more. To be part of FC Bayern would have certainly been a huge honor. What this club has built over the past few years is amazing. You can only congratulate the people in charge for that"

Rakitic: "Bayern are still the biggest address in Europe, even though they were knocked out of the Champions League."
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby #12 » Sun Apr 25, 2021 10:02 am

Faust wrote:This has been a shit season, pure and simple. A disgrace. The players have been shit(apart from Lewy) Flick has been shit, Brazzo IS shit, the FO is a circus, if I see any of these clowns celebrating winning this joke of a league I'll break a TV or computer screen. Complete and utter failure. And while I massively hope Brazzo is fired, I don't care about Flick at this stage either. His management has been shit all year.

Super angry right now.
Agree with a lot here... What/Who is the FO?
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Sun Apr 25, 2021 10:06 am

Faust wrote:
#12 wrote:It’s always nice how ramsej just equals a MURDER with something that is a little negligible political correctness issue

Off topic but that George Kirby thug died of drug overdose. He was not murdered.
Erm... No...

But it’s good to know you conducted the autopsy...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Sun Apr 25, 2021 10:08 am

YlonenXabi wrote:

Super angry right now.

What?

We had a good season. We were just unlucky with the timing of the injuries. Otherwise things would have been very different. We had strong performances in CL against every team and were knocked out vs PSG due to the away goal rule with half of the squad missing

Last year we had luck by our side when it mattered, this year we just didn't. You can't always win in football even if you are the better team

Faust wrote:Vibes of 00's Bayern in the horizon and straight back to European irrelevancy while SHIT clubs like City, PSG, Chelsea, even fucking Tottenham, Arsenal and Atletico are considered European heavyweights.

Yeah cause Arsenal, Tottenham, Atletico or even Chelsea are having a better season than us right ????

Pretty much everyone out there considers Bayern as the best or at least Top 3 in the world right now. Take Rakitic as an example

Rakitic: "Jokes aside, we've talked about it once, but nothing more. To be part of FC Bayern would have certainly been a huge honor. What this club has built over the past few years is amazing. You can only congratulate the people in charge for that"

Rakitic: "Bayern are still the biggest address in Europe, even though they were knocked out of the Champions League."
Yeah and next year around this time, when we‘re out yet again, we‘ll find someone else who‘s past it and will send warm words because he would like to retire here...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Apr 25, 2021 11:10 am

YlonenXabi wrote:

Super angry right now.

What?

I agree with you, but it doesn’t invalidate much of what he said. The squad situation is not looking promising at all. I’m expecting us to go into next season with a worse squad and a worse coach. We DID fuck up, if you ask me, even though I agree we mostly had a good season.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Ottomeister87 » Sun Apr 25, 2021 11:33 am

Man, yes they had some bad situations and bad games. But to overall calling it a bad season? Look at upto which point they played, without a summer break like 95% of the rest the clubs in Europe had. They came up to 1/4 CL, but playing wise Bayern was better compared to PSG. DFB Pokal was a fuck up. We are 1 in the league 10 points ahead of the number 2. With this injury ridden season and shedule.

I have a feeling some cant be satisfied with anything anymore and a treble win is the expectation every season now. I wanted to see other clubs do with the injuries and shedule that we have had.
Ottomeister87
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to Bundesliga