You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2018-10-27] 1. FSV Mainz 05 vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Oct 27, 2018 2:30 pm

1. FSV Mainz 05 will win
No votes
It will end in a draw
No votes
Bayern Munich will win
100%

Total votes : 4

Re: [2018-10-27] 1. FSV Mainz 05 vs Bayern Munich

Postby rthebest » Sat Oct 27, 2018 6:11 pm

Fénix wrote:at least until we bring 6-7 new faces and say goodbye to the old ones.

or hope for :wink:
Kovac OUT!!!
rthebest
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Canada

Postby IsiahRashad » Sat Oct 27, 2018 6:24 pm

rthebest wrote:
Fénix wrote:at least until we bring 6-7 new faces and say goodbye to the old ones.

or hope for :wink:

Realistically, we need at least 2 or maybe 3 years to get rid of the dead weight, and another 5+ years to get rid of Uli.

- Ribery should leave at the end of the season;
- Robben should leave at the end of the season;
- Boateng is going to leave at the end of the season (not really a dead weight);
- I believe Martinez will not leave at the end of current season;
- Wanger probably will not leave at the end of current season (we need to look for a younger, talanted guys for a Lewy backup);
- Müller is safe while Uli is still at Bayern;

Anyway, Neuer - 32 years old, Lewy - 30 years old, Hummels - 29 years old - in 2,3 years we also should replace them (maybe not Neuer, since he is not a outfield player).

The transition period is knocking on our door, but in Bayern there are no people with the capacity to perform it properly.
Kovac OUT!!!

IsiahRashad

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:12 pm

Achilles wrote:Just to think that a player like Coman is much needed and would make a serious impact is heart-breaking.

The team looks very slow overall and offensively is not sharp at all... very predictable but that's mostly on Kovac. This squad can play much better and we don't make enough use of Lewandowski with this hitman upfront we should have at least one plan A to use him as best as we can but when you watch the games looks like Lewy tries to make his way into the tactics by running or pushing endlessly just to take what? A couple of good balls or three tops? But none of them in lethal situations? That's a joke...

This is partly the reason why just a win is enough right now. It is also an encouraging sign that Kovac seems to be moving on from Ribery.

With Coman back, if Davies makes an impact and Gnabry hopefully improves we will be in a good position for the second half of the season - yes, even for the CL. If only we also had Tolisso to play instead of Martinez.
Kovac OUT!!!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby YlonenXabi » Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:22 pm

People seem to forget that you also need experienced players to succeed. I think only Ribery and Robben should 100% leave at the end of the season. I'm fine with everyone else.

But we would need to bring at least 3-4 new players.
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby prasun77 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:36 pm

Why are you guys coupling Robben with Ribery I have no idea..Robben has contributed more this season already than Gnabry..2 goals and 1 assist.
I'm 100% confident at the end of the season he will have more of both than gnabry who just doesnt know what to do in the final third.

Robben can remain as 5th choice if he wants but Ribery must go. We need 2 world class wingers and you will start seeing the difference.
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby MUTU » Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:06 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:Wanger probably will not leave at the end of current season (we need to look for a younger, talanted guys for a Lewy backup);

Who, Wanker? :twisted:
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Viktor Kassai » Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:32 pm

Martinez is done. We will not win CL with him. He was walking like Kroos but without skills. Here is the evidence from the highlight : https://youtu.be/m1iM08fKziI?t=296
At 4:55’, Mainz almost took the lead b/c Martinez was walking slowly instead of chasing the player.

I’m still on the idea of playing Boateng in Alonso’s role instead of Marti. Boateng seems to have the play-making ability
Viktor Kassai
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby IsiahRashad » Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:41 pm

MUTU wrote:
IsiahRashad wrote:Wanger probably will not leave at the end of current season (we need to look for a younger, talanted guys for a Lewy backup);

Who, Wanker? :twisted:

A lot of Wanker's can be Lewy's backup. :D :D
Kovac OUT!!!

IsiahRashad

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby Effenberg777 » Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:38 am

Viktor Kassai wrote:Martinez is done. We will not win CL with him. He was walking like Kroos but without skills. Here is the evidence from the highlight : https://youtu.be/m1iM08fKziI?t=296
At 4:55’, Mainz almost took the lead b/c Martinez was walking slowly instead of chasing the player.

I’m still on the idea of playing Boateng in Alonso’s role instead of Marti. Boateng seems to have the play-making ability

hahahha. i hope this is a joke.
Effenberg777
I post all the time

National Flag:
El Salvador

Postby MUTU » Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:22 pm

Viktor Kassai wrote:Martinez is done. We will not win CL with him. He was walking like Kroos but without skills. Here is the evidence from the highlight : https://youtu.be/m1iM08fKziI?t=296

Hummels has played there before. And Suele has played there this season. Boateng I'm not convinced about. He always seems tactically and positionally lost to me, and with his sometimes-rash tackling he would be walking on a tight rope more often than not.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Viktor Kassai » Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:58 am

MUTU wrote:

Hummels has played there before. And Suele has played there this season. Boateng I'm not convinced about. He always seems tactically and positionally lost to me, and with his sometimes-rash tackling he would be walking on a tight rope more often than not.

It would be like playing 3 CBs with Boateng in center but a little up to utilize his Alonso skill of distribution and agility. Boateng wasn't good in the penalty area so I put him further up so the CBs could cover him .
Viktor Kassai
Getting the hang of it

Previous

Return to Bundesliga