You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2019-04-28] 1. FC Nürnberg vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sun Apr 28, 2019 5:00 pm

1. FC Nürnberg will win
No votes
It will end in a draw
No votes
Bayern Munich will win
100%

Total votes : 3

Re: [2019-04-28] 1. FC Nürnberg vs Bayern Munich

Postby nm462272 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:29 pm

all that needs to be said about that game has been said, but i fully expected Bayern to lose at some point, even before the penalty. just some random thoughts:

-Ulreich with more brainfarts. luckily for him they didn't result in a goal, but damn... this guy was good at points last season, but he really does not inspire confidence in the back, and that affects our play style.
-I know the whole team played poorly, but I think Kimmich has been coasting a bit for some games... his limitations at RB become more clear, specifically defensively.
-I think we've seen James for the last time for Bayern. I think his era will come to a quiet end soon.
-Tactics were all wrong obviously, and Kovac even KNEW that. He mentioned after the game that the way Nürnberg sets up is perfect to counter Müller on the wing... yet, he played him there anyways. If Gnabry was injured, that's fine, but there are a couple other wingers to use - Davies...
-Starting to agree more and more with #12 that Goretzka is not the answer... in my mind, he still plays the same role as Tolisso, and Tolisso is much, much better
-Speaking of, where was Tolisso?
-Coman... the boy is still young, but after 4 years at Bayern I wonder when the jump to the next level is coming
-felt bad for Davies - clearly very nervous and causes a penalty. hopefully that doesn't affect his mentality.

Lastly... I'm starting to wonder if Dortmund can, in fact, come back and win the title. Frankfurt and Leipzig will NOT be easy. I think it depends on if Dortmund can maintain confidence and a willing mentality (not sure they can)
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby #12 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:49 pm

nm462272 wrote:all that needs to be said about that game has been said, but i fully expected Bayern to lose at some point, even before the penalty. just some random thoughts:

-Ulreich with more brainfarts. luckily for him they didn't result in a goal, but damn... this guy was good at points last season, but he really does not inspire confidence in the back, and that affects our play style.
-I know the whole team played poorly, but I think Kimmich has been coasting a bit for some games... his limitations at RB become more clear, specifically defensively.
-I think we've seen James for the last time for Bayern. I think his era will come to a quiet end soon.
-Tactics were all wrong obviously, and Kovac even KNEW that. He mentioned after the game that the way Nürnberg sets up is perfect to counter Müller on the wing... yet, he played him there anyways. If Gnabry was injured, that's fine, but there are a couple other wingers to use - Davies...
-Starting to agree more and more with #12 that Goretzka is not the answer... in my mind, he still plays the same role as Tolisso, and Tolisso is much, much better
-Coman... the boy is still young, but after 4 years at Bayern I wonder when the jump to the next level is coming
-felt bad for Davies - clearly very nervous and causes a penalty. hopefully that doesn't affect his mentality.

Lastly... I'm starting to wonder if Dortmund can, in fact, come back and win the title. Frankfurt and Leipzig will NOT be easy. I think it depends on if Dortmund can maintain confidence and a willing mentality (not sure they can)

Fun fact: Goretzka was a starter in EVERY match we dropped points 2019...
- Rangnick or ten Hag in!
- Bring a DM, a winger (Sané) and Havertz!
- Get a REAL sports director (Rangnick?)!
- Keep Hoeness and Rummenigge far away from the team!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby nm462272 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:02 pm

#12 wrote:
nm462272 wrote:all that needs to be said about that game has been said, but i fully expected Bayern to lose at some point, even before the penalty. just some random thoughts:

I wouldn't call that a FUN fact ;)
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby #12 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:40 pm

nm462272 wrote:
#12 wrote:

I wouldn't call that a FUN fact ;)

Funny fact
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:07 pm

#12 wrote:Shouldn’t you be finding more excuses for yesterday’s shitshow somewhere?

I'm not the one who was personally embarrassed the most by this weekend's results seeing as you fully expected BVB to be on 72 points ;)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MUTU » Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:09 pm

nm462272 wrote:Ulreich with more brainfarts. luckily for him they didn't result in a goal, but damn... this guy was good at points last season, but he really does not inspire confidence in the back, and that affects our play style.

He's really terrible to the point that if I was Kovac I'd be closely monitoring Hoffmann in training to see if it makes sense to give him his debut next weekend.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:23 pm

MUTU wrote:
#12 wrote:Shouldn’t you be finding more excuses for yesterday’s shitshow somewhere?

I'm not the one who was personally embarrassed the most by this weekend's results seeing as you fully expected BVB to be on 72 points ;)

I still expect them to have one more after md34... See who gets the "laughs"....
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MaCk0y » Sun May 19, 2019 12:35 pm

#12 wrote:
MUTU wrote:

I still expect them to have one more after md34... See who gets the "laughs"....

:P
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Sun May 19, 2019 7:07 pm

Sweetest laughs I could get... Well, almost!

Laugh away my friends!

#12 was wrong!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Previous

Return to Bundesliga