You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2008-09-13] 1. FC Köln vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the German Bundesliga matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:18 pm

1. FC Köln will win
No votes
The match will end in a draw
17%
Bayern Munich will win
83%

Total votes : 12

Re: [2008-09-13] 1. FC Köln vs Bayern Munich

Postby thulkazal » Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:45 pm

same happen to me I couldnt find any steam online with koln vs bayern :(
so I watched dortmund - schalke on TV.BIG game lol xD 3-0 lead and dortmund get 3-3 xD in 89min with penalty

I loved that i didnt saw bommel in 1st XI
thulkazal
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby bayern123 » Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:46 pm

What an exciting game! Van Bommel wasn't playing!!!!! That makes so many games already more enjoyable!!

Podolski gave a real spark when he came off the bench. I thought he should have been in the starting XI. Klinsmann needs to make sure he rotates players, smartly! Klose, older and showing signs of performance dip, needs some of these days off or at least not starting. Champions league is starting this week.

We must get three points this Wednesday!!!!!!!
bayern123
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby walter » Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:02 pm

I just saw the Hannover game and I was pleased to see Schlaudraff play so well and score a great brace. At the same time it makes me upset to think how shitty the Bayern management were to him. He was he most prolific striker for Bayern on the postseason friendlies, I guess he was trying to prove a point to Bayern. Today I was left thinking: "Stupid, fat Hoeness and Rummenigge, look what we are missing out on". The second goal Schlaudraff scored today was a carbon-copy of the goal he scored against Bremen 2-3 years ago, which made him "famous" in the first place (so I guess it was not a fluke). None of our strikers are capable of scoring a goal like that and his finishing in the first goal was also world class. You can watch the highlights at http://www.tvgolo.com
Last edited by walter on Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MUTU » Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:23 am

Ironically, it was the Cologne fans that openly cheered the 23-year-old's goal to cap off a 3-0 victory for Bayern Munich as they still regard him as a prodigal son despite the fact that he is no longer wearing their colours.

"To be celebrated so much here as an opponent is a unique situation," said 'Prinz Poldi', who went on to explain that his decision not to celebrate was for the same reason that he famously did not show any emotions after scoring twice against his homeland during Euro 2008.

"It was just like scoring against Poland - it is a mark of respect," he added.

When asked about his feelings about having to start the game on the bench yet again this weekend, Podolski provided a much more diplomatic response than he has been giving recently.

"It is up to me," he stressed. "If I play well in the minutes I get, then the coach cannot ignore me."
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:21 pm

Highlights and goals available here: http://www.tvgolo.com/search.php?misc=s ... art_from=&
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Jorge » Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:42 pm

walter wrote:I just saw the Hannover game and I was pleased to see Schlaudraff play so well and score a great brace. At the same time it makes me upset to think how shitty the Bayern management were to him. He was he most prolific striker for Bayern on the postseason friendlies, I guess he was trying to prove a point to Bayern. Today I was left thinking: "Stupid, fat Hoeness and Rummenigge, look what we are missing out on". The second goal Schlaudraff scored today was a carbon-copy of the goal he scored against Bremen 2-3 years ago, which made him "famous" in the first place (so I guess it was not a fluke). None of our strikers are capable of scoring a goal like that and his finishing in the first goal was also world class. You can watch the highlights at http://www.tvgolo.com

Fully agree with you! If Schlaudraff can play like he did only 50% of the times he is out of this league.

The first goal was a piece of art: he made a magnificent run between two defenders provoking the advance of the goalkeeper and then lobed the ball over with incredible coolness without losing pace. On the second one he dribbled 6 Gladbach players from the left side of the box all the way to the right side then shot a cross laser to the opposite angle he seemed to have in mind all along.

The great Johan Cruyff said one time: who said football is about running? Football is about getting there at the right time. Schlaudraff proved he can do that on both goals, he was not an inch short, nor an inch long, he was not a fraction of a second late or early in both goals.
Jorge
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Åland Islands

Postby MaCk0y » Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:19 pm

It seems there is a conflict between Bayern and German strikers. Hitzfeld did not give any chance to Schlaudraff. Podolski is now in the same situation but since there are only 3 stikers now, he should be give more time. Apparently not. And Klose is out of form. :? :(
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Previous

Return to Bundesliga