. . . and I’m beginning my work without wasting any time in the summer of 2018.
First of all, I’m not extending the contracts of Robben and Ribery.
1. Bernat for around 25-30M; Pep wanted him even before the start of this season, he’ll pay 30M for him anyday;
2. Rudy for 20M; I don’t think that he is Bayern material;
3. Vidal for 40M; There are rumours about him leaving from the start of the season;
4. Lewandowski for 90M; I’m going to deploy a different system for the team;
I’m making around 180M from these transfers + the 40M from Costa = 220M;
Loan out: Renato probably to Benfica or similar team; I’m cutting Felix Götze and Wriedt from the first team to open space; Dorsh is leaving anyway.
1. Alex Telles for the LB, from Porto; price around 20-25M; 4 goals and 18 assists in 42 games; 25 years old; fast, technical and with good vision;
2. Lucas Tousart for the DM, from Lyon; price around 35-40M; 20 years old; he is the copy of Claude Makelele; A pure DM to rotate with Javi;
3. Malcom for the RW, from Bordeaux; price around 70M; 9 goals, 7 assists in 34 games; 21 years old; One of my favourite players; Winger for the future;
4. Ryan Sessegnon for the LW, LM and LB; price around 35-40M; 15 goals, 6 assists in 47 games; 17 years old; Playing for the England U21 team; He’s ready for the next step; A lot of noise around him, since he is currently the most expensive 17-year-old player on the Earth.
They cost me: around 175-180M; also I’m paying the 40M for James = 220M;
For now, 6 out and 4 in; I’m going to pay the money for de Ligt (18) and Arp (18) to fill the squad – 25-30M; So after all, we’re minus 30M, but I don’t really care. 🙂
In this way, we’re going to have almost 3 choices on every position, but there I think differently than most of the people. I said that I’m going to change the system.
Why ? Because I will integrate Gnabry in the Roberto Firmino role in Liverpool. In my eyes, he is the perfect guy to try something similar with. Don’t forget we’ve got Wagner on the bench, so we can play depending on the situation with different striker. Also, Coman and Malcom are the perfect fit for such a gameplan.
I do not understand why we’re not integrating a pure DM in our team. We all know what Javi’s injury history, and how important is the position for the overall-good-teamplay, so I’m going to steal Tousart from the other grands, guaranteeing him a starting position after 2 years.
Telles is the Brazil clone of Alaba (less injury prone) and sure, the latter will be under pressure for his place for most of the year. And, the last piece of my new team will be Sessegnon. He is showing all the things that you can ask from a classy 22-23 year old midfielder. He is playing in 3 positions, he is backing all the hype surrounding him and it’s looking like the new Mbappe. There is no way that I’m going to miss him.
I’m getting one 17yo player, two 18yo. The other ones – 20, 21 and the oldest one is 25. 3 of the best talents in the World, 2 promising players and one more experienced player. Since we already have Kimmich (23), Coman (21), Tolisso (23), Gnabry (22), Goretzka (23), Süle (22) it’s really looking like this team can play together for 5-6-7 years. But, DON’T forget – we’ve got enough experienced players still in the team – Neuer, Hummels, Boateng, Alaba, Rafinha, Martinez, Thiago, Müller, James, Wagner.
Where can I apply for the job, and will you guys support me in my work? 😛
Share this article!